[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the average guy these days skinnyfat and what can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DvXsjqbk.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DvXsjqbk.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Why is the average guy these days skinnyfat and what can we do about it?
>>
the only guy who has the time to spend so much time in the gym every day is either a NEET or a pampered suburban college kid
>>
office jobs, xenoestrogens and other environmental pollutants, shitty diets, no sunlight, no exercise
>>
>>34308257
mainly saturated fats
>>
>>34309050
pampered suburban college kid here on my way to becoming a NEET , does not mater if you have abs since no one will ever see them .
>>
>>34308257
I couldn't make gains so I gave up on being a real man

I hate my life
>>
>>34308257
The jews, of course, what a silly question. As to what we can do about it - the day of the rope approaches.
Have any other intelligent questions I can answer with my danky dank /pol/ memes?
>>
>>34308257
Dick Spencer should lose some weight. He would look dapper as fuck.
>>
>>34310352
>tfw work out a few weeks
>hyped cause I feel like I'm getting there
>end up skipping a day cause I don't feel like i
>eventually skip more
>back where I started
>rinse/repeat
I just don't have the motivation, working out is so fucking boring
>>
>>34310393
Spencer is a fatass and he hates Jewish media.
>>
>>34310560

Listen to music anon! You can't lift heavy metal without listening to heavy metal!
>>
>>34310600
Fuck you

I met this guy and he was not fat. He was very kind and considerate.

He's probably the nicest fascist I've ever met which is funny given the lefts hate boner for him
>>
>>34310616
gib some good metal bands
>>
>>34310637
He is skinnyfat as fucj covering himself in layers of clothes.

Of course he's nice to people he wants to convince. You don't need to be loud and obnoxious to be a jackass.
>>
>>34310616
I'm not a 10 year old faggot, so no thanks
>>
>>34308257
That's pretty easy. People spend most of their time working, then when they're done, don't have the energy or will to do any physical activity on top of it. They also grab the easiest thing to eat afterwards, as it doesn't take much energy to do. Then they watch a movie or TV or play video games, further compounding the problem. It's even worse when people have kids, as they have even less time to focus on that type of stuff.

The only time I've ever been in good shape was when I didn't have a job or school, or just a part-time job, and focused solely on that. When I tried to balance all three, I had no time or energy. I was just dead.
>>
>>34310684

I've been to Heidevolk recently,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpDom4QWHE

>>34310699
I only listen metal at the gym, never go to metal nights prefer jungle and DnB raves
>>
Does it even make sense to waste time lifting?

I know a guy who has been lifting for about a decade, no roids, he looks shredded although no to unnatural levels. Speaking with him the other day, he said he was so tired of it. At your natural maximum you have to keep doing your routine without skipping an exercise, be ultra precise with his diet, eating things he doesn't enjoy. He said his health improved from not doing exercise when he started lifting, and has banged tons of girls thanks to his body, but he still feels like a slave to having to lift.

So what are truly the benefits?
>you gain health (if you do it right)
True, but if you are faithful to bodybuilding your life, although longer, will feel more miserable
>you get to fuck girls
True, but you have to invest lots of time, money and effort. You can get to fuck girls through easier means.
>you learn discipline, pain endurance, etc
True, but you can learn that through other means too.

So really, why lift?
>>
File: IMG_0118.png (155KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.png
155KB, 373x339px
>>34308257
A life of sedentary.
>the gained 30 pounds this year because I don't leave the house
>>
>>34310885
That's not from being sedentary, it's from being a fucking glutton..
>>
>>34310835
>So really, why lift?

you don't have to lift, but if you lack a physically taxing hobby of some sort you are by definition a numale cuck.

learn to rock climb or hike mountains or something.
>>
>>34310835
You don't need to lift, but exercise will do your body good.
Also makes you look younger longer, unless you want to look like a balding old man sooner
>>
Skinny fat here, tried working out, got bored fast, stopped. Do not really care that much to really try hard. That is why.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.