[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you go on a date with a female and you want to see her again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scooby puzzlemaster.jpg (112KB, 357x450px) Image search: [Google]
scooby puzzlemaster.jpg
112KB, 357x450px
If you go on a date with a female and you want to see her again after but you're not sure if she's interested because you have autism and can't read social signals what do you write to her to find out?
>>
>>34308254
Hey, I had a really good time last night.

It's all about creating a conversation starter, asking leading questions, and letting them do the talking while you're getting comfortable talking to them.
>>
ask her to send nudes
>>
>>34308254
>write to her

you already lost her famalamadingdong

you ask her at the end of the date in PERSON
>>
>>34308296
Okay that might work

If she doesn't reply or it's a short reply I'll assume it's a negative

>>34308313
I wanted to but she was walking away in a hurry to catch the bus
>>
>>34308313
>waiting for a girl to ask you out on a second date

Jesus Christ, anon, that's just embarrassing.
>>
>>34308342
Good plan. Any emojis are a good sign.
>>
>>34308365
Bitches love emojis.
>>
>>34308254
You don't. If a girl agreed to go on a date she didn't realize you were autistic. As soon as she met you she was disgusted and wanted to bail but was too polite. Just assume she never wants to see you again.
>>
>>34308254
Just fucking ask her out again.
Is it hard to type "I like you, want to go out on another date?"
>>
>>34309527

I messaged her but she hasn't replied

>>34309636>>34309636
I don't wanna tell her I like her if she doesn't like me. I don't want to stroke her ego if she isn't interested. Women don't need more than they already get daily
>>
>>34309669
>I don't wanna tell her I like her if she doesn't like me. I don't want to stroke her ego if she isn't interested. Women don't need more than they already get daily

Why do you care? You are basically straight on asking her if she is interested. Saves both time and emotional stress by just asking her if she is interested or not.

You don't have to tell her you like her. Just pm "wanna meet up again?"
>>
>>34309695
ooh that's a good idea

thanks
>>
>>34309669
>she hasn't replied
That's your response.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.