[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon chan :3 how about we make ourselfs a baby? how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1 (4).jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>anon chan :3 how about we make ourselfs a baby?

how do you respond
>>
>>34307309
u cant make chad babies and u have thin ass hair.
nah bitch
>>
>>34307309
No thank you. But we can still engage in baby-making activities? Right?
>>
>ourselfs
Not with that IQ score.
>>
>>34307309

Why would I want to bring another miserable wretch into this world?

Nah, it would be cruel for the child if someone like me contributed to their genetic makeup.
>>
Eh, wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>34307408
>Why would I want to bring another miserable wretch into this world?

fucking annoying to feel like i'm the only person who holds this opinion IRL. makes me feel like an edgelord
>>
>>34307309
Youre going to get a lot replies to this post but you dont deserve them
>>
>>34307442
iktf
gets worse when my nephew is around
and they wonder why I never "open up" to them
>>
I think we should practice first. Practice a lot
>>
File: 1449428367877.jpg (7KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449428367877.jpg
7KB, 278x300px
how many parallel dimensions have i traveled through for you to seriously ask me this question?
>>
>>34307309
You get married first you immoral fucking Marxist.
>>
File: 1471215930919.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471215930919.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>34307309
>she wants a baby
>>
>>34307309
Isn't that extremely painful?
>>
>>34309749
For youu.
>>
>>34307309

I have no incentive to do that. Besides, to have kids, you need to get married and have a stable family foundation first you fucking stupid SLUT. What a whore.
>>
>>34307309
Sure thing. But u wont mind if i split as soon as you start looking and acting pregnant right?
You wont mind taking care of that kid both emotionally and financially alone, right?

Cause i sure as hell aint ready or willing to do any of that. But you can still use my superior genetics if you wish.
>>
>>34307309
OP, are you implying that I don't constantly yearn to impregnate a girl and become a father?
saged and reported.
>>
>>34307309
I would prefer if we adopt, tough i dont have a problem with the sex.

But how the hell i got engaged with a qtie like you?
>>
>>34307309

Source for this girl? She's insanely cute.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.