[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >your typical robot, early 30s, loner, no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x630px
>be me
>your typical robot, early 30s, loner, no friends or girlfriend
>on top of that, broke and penniless lately
>total net worth: 10 cents left on a prepaid MasterCard
>wandering around downtown, walks into a Mcdonalds at 2am to use their wifi
>place is packed and full of club goers
>people always in groups, early to mid 20's, half drunk, girls are hot, guys are makings jokes. They're loud and full of life.
>they feast on their mc meals. They buy more than they can physically eat.
>me watching, don't have enough for a single cheeseburger
>a big guy with his two big friends walks in
>they look like bouncers. Either that or they are members of a mafia. They are in a good mood
>after he orders, big guy turns to a security guy behind him in the line and asks: "Watcha want? Wanna a Big Mac? It's on me."
>security guy very shy politely tries do decline. Big guy insists and pays for his order
>seconds after, he turns to a girl who is about to order. "Howbout ya? Wanna some chicken nuggets?"
>girl can't stop giggling. Big guy convinces her to pay for her meal
>not long after, big guy is turning to the next and the next in the line and offering people food. Anyone who walks in, he offers to pay.
>suddenly, big guy is in a give away spree.
>watching this unfold, I secretly wishes big guy will see me and offer me food
>maybe itshappening.gif moment about to happen
>feeling that my turn is not coming, I make eye contact with one of big guys friends. He sees me. Locks eye contact for a few seconds
>now they'll acknowledge my existence. I'm the only person dressed like a bum in the room
>big guy receives his order and leaves with his friends and nothing happens
>mfw it feels like the world is conspiring against me and this whole scene came into existence as a way for life to tell me a big "fuck you!"
>mfw I'm literally deprived on every single aspect of life
>>
Life is shit man.
>>
did this just happen? where are you going to get your next meal from? do you still live with your parents?
>>
>>34307148
You reap what you sew anon. You reap what you sew.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>34308123
Are you just reciting normie gibberish?
>>
You need to be the change you want to see in your life. No one gives it to you, you have to take it- "non servium"
>>
>>34308123
*sow
>>
>>34307148
Why didn't you approach the queue when he offered food? Did you honestly expect them to go out of their way to notice you? If you're about to be hungry and broke you'll need to toughen up quickly. Make your needs known, their is no leaderboard for politeness; You will not be rewarded.
>>
>>34308129
It's not gibberish if he worked harder in life maybe he wouldn't be in that situation. He could have just budgeted or got a better job.
>>
>>34308253
Or apply for welfare.
>>
>>34308253
You sound utterly clueless
>>
>>34308273
>>34308298
Maybe you wouldn't be so unsuccessful if you didn't have that attitude
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.