[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely loathe this fucking game. Not only is it extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 33

File: logo-lol-smaller.png (102KB, 439x209px) Image search: [Google]
logo-lol-smaller.png
102KB, 439x209px
I genuinely loathe this fucking game. Not only is it extremely boring to me, but it has conquered one of my friends, which resulted in him deleting me on Steam, and one of my great friends is starting to get into it. He started listing down the games he regretted buying and a lot of them we played together. I asked him why he regretted it and he said "I would then have $600 I could use on League". Not only this, but everyone I know who plays this turns out to be a fucking dickhead. I wish this game ceases to exist and Riot Games to lose their fame.
>>
>>34307108
I love this game its one of my favorite games of all time. It's not boring and each game you get to test how good you are. Its not my fault or your friends fault that you suck at it.
>>
>>34307108
Just redownloaded it after a few months of abstinence. It's quite fun if you don't take it to serious. Abstain from using chat and mute people at the very first sign of negativity.
>>
>>34307216
That's the best part anon. The only 2 places you can play a video game and have an atmosphere as toxic as /r9k/ is dota 2 and LoL.
>>
Don't play a melee champion if you don't want to hate league l.
>>
>>34307108
biggest trap ever
>>
I ended up getting bored of it, when they released some genuinely fun game modes, and then for some reason didn't make them always available. Like in Dota you can play any game mode whenever you want, even fanmade ones.

The straw that broke the LoL back for me was when they got rid of the matchmaking where you chose the champ you wanted, and it put you with a team. So yeah, used to be a LoL player, but repeated inexplicably stupid game dev decisions turned me off.
>>
>>34307389
I wont lie teambuilder was the best. I loved that game mode. You knew exactly what you were getting on your team.
>>
I love this game its one of my favorite games of all time. It's not boring and each game you get to test how good you are. Its not my fault or your friends fault that you suck at it. Don't play a melee champion if you don't want to hate league l.
>>
>>34307410
Exactly, it was the one thing that made LoL better than Dota for me. After they got rid of it, I just dropped LoL altogether.

Not that I'm a hardcore moba fag, just that when I occasionally do play, it's not LoL anymore.
>>
I stopped playing at the end of S3, and I just started playing again recently.

Granted, I'm fucking terrible at it, but I keep getting reminded why I quit this bullshit. I won't win the game for you, but I won't lose it for you either. I just want my teammates to be remotely competent.
>>
>>34307437
Imagine this I will carry every game if people keep their feeding to at maximum a 0/3 in lane and people still can't do that.
>>
>>34307108
I feel for you. My friends only play Dota, which should be similar, but it means they're on Steam and not using their money on bullshit
>>
>>34307437
going even in lane isn't enough for league, you need to stomp your lane to ever stand a chance at climbing, can't rely on teammates
>>
File: 1484511636559.png (346KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
1484511636559.png
346KB, 639x479px
>>34307108
no one who plays league is actually a dick. the game just brings out the absolute worst in everyone because of its competitive nature and team-based strategy. even call of duty, has short 10-15 minute games that you can get out of before you blow a gasket. but games of league can last 40-60 minutes, and thats about enough time to make you go into a homicidal rage if you get pushed enough
>>
File: uh oh.png (276KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.png
276KB, 600x296px
>>34308132
>no one who plays league is actually a dick
>>
File: IMG-20170121-WA0015.jpg (881KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170121-WA0015.jpg
881KB, 2448x3264px
I ALWAYS LOSE BECAUSE OF MY TEAM PLEASE RESPOND I AM SILVER V LETS PLAY TOGETHER I HATE MY TEAM EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY FEED I HATE MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34308700

You diserve it. Silvers are scum
>>
>>34308719
I am not a silver by choice............... I hate lol................. I cannot play with these shitbags
>>
File: whryyyy.jpg (19KB, 472x210px) Image search: [Google]
whryyyy.jpg
19KB, 472x210px
>>34308719
>>34308719
>>34308719
>>34308719
>>34308719
whenever i see people go to cs / jack off in a bush after an ace instead of just hard pushing a lane
>>
>>34307250
who is darius
>>
i play it for 6 years now and i don't regret starting because i met some great people there and i enjoy every single game even if i'm losing hard
>>
my friend refuses to play with me because and i quote
"I get matched with silvers"
LIKE THATS A FUCKING REASON BITCH.

He has become very cold and distant towards me and its vey depressing, im not even bronze, I only play unranked. But he is the only friend i have known for the past 3 years, and its depressing me to think of how rude he has become
>>
>>34309102
To clarify, he gets matched with silvers because he himself is silver. He thinks I will feed because of "how high the skill level is in silver"
>>
anyone around plat from euw?
>>
>>34309123
lmao thats pathetic silvers are retarded sorry your friend is one of them
>>
>>34309153
Dont feel sad for me, man. He isnt going to be my friend much longer if he carries on like this. Its getting to the point where i just want to prove how shit he is by playing ranked and getting to low dia and shitting all over his precious silver 2 ranking

Won two of my preliminary ranked games and lost two, so i am yet to see how it will all pan out.
>>
>>34309204
you probably wont get to diamond i think most unrankeds that are competent can get to at least gold when i first started playing ranked 4 years ago i had played like 500 normals and thought gold people were good i did placements got placed silver 2 and climbed to plat 5 in 200 games
>>
>>34309250
>>34309204
i got to plat in a year it depends how fast you pick up the game
>>
>>34309250
I have a full 50% winrate across the board in unranked 380 something wins and 380 losses.
So that has to amount so something or other in ranked. I just need to paick braindead shit like garen top and cheese them with my spin in the bush for easy kills and win games without much effort, that seems to be my method for success in ranked so far
>>
MOBAs are for casuals and other general filth that killed video games
>>
>>34307437
Won't climb rank in any game without carrying, that's basically how ranks are supposed to work, otherwise they wouldn't matter. Get better or stop bitching.
>>
Replies: 31
IPs: 20
which one of you faggots keeps shilling this piece of shit excuse of a game?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 422x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 422x250px
What's everyones top three?
>>34310051
Talking about a game is not shilling it anon. Plus I highly doubt LoL needs shills.
>>
File: 1481682654722.jpg (7KB, 281x202px) Image search: [Google]
1481682654722.jpg
7KB, 281x202px
>>34307108
Been playing quite a bit of it lately
I don't like playing with any friends though, which largely is what makes it both more fun but also a lot harder
Less teammates you know means more of a challenge to get people to do what you want so it does make it outright harder, but it's a pain bothering to find and maintain friends so I always play alone

The key to having fun in the game (for me personally) is to simply do well each game and feel like I'm progressing, and when you know that you've done your part very well you'll at most have a light chuckle when one of the idiot teammates try to talk trash, they have absolutely nothing on you
better yet is when you stomp an enemy completely and they write a whole novel about you with every insult conceivable
>>
>>34308099
This.
>be silver 2, trying to reach that sweet sweet gold rank
>instalock my main man draven
>support is a braindead ape who AFKs at tower as morgana doing literally nothing
>still feed myself to get 7 kills/ 1 death by 15 minutes
>top, bot, and jungler all fed a minimum of 5 deaths to their respective counterparts

Every game dude I swear.
Still hella fun stomping lane though so I aint even mad.
The climb is slow but inevitable.
>>
>>34307250
blitz is awesome though
>>
Can anyone explain the appeal of mobas?

It feels like playing a board game. It's slow, there's no real strategy, you're just farming kills on mindless bots right? Reminds me a little of WoW combat where the whole thing is just micro-managing your skills use.

Is it a game for people that like easy games? Is that why it's so popular?
>>
>>34310599
Its like a rts but you only control one unit. Games not too easy though but hey I'm diamond I'm not exactly simple minded and I don't get to enjoy playing the game for fun.
>>
there's some retard who plays sona a lot (at least 100k mastery points) AND ALWAYS FUCKING FEEDS

STOP PLAYING LEAGUE, YOU'RE LEVEL 30 AND YOU STILL GO 3/19/x
>>
>>34307108
>bronze 3
>nobody pUSHES THEIR FUCKING LANES
>>
>>34310599
This. All of my friends play mobas and nothing else so we can't play anything together. I absolutely despise this genre.
>>
>>34310680
>I orbited this woman

i hate land of lego league
>>
>>34310599
b8 post
>>
I main Lulu.
>>
In bronze no one cares about team comp. you'll usually get an all ad team with a random top yasuo with an 11% winrate and no tanks
>>
I main LeBlanc.
>>
Absolute shit game. Unbalanced champs report does nothing shit afk detection obvious jewing of skins shit player comunity the lower rank the more flaming faggots that think theyre diamond but team holding them back no team efort from others players it seems its on you to keep it all togheter and babysit shit players so they dont rq after 3 min while trying to make right calls and look at map and cs and poke and gank. Its hell. But shit... Its free
>>
If anyone here is lower than plat and can't climb its on you not teammates. It only becomes hard to climb because of teammates plat 2+.
>>
>>34310793
>I'm an in x division and let me tell you why everyone below x is shit
>>
>>34310599
I feel like there's a good idea in the "start out dueling in a lane for ten minutes, then transition into a larger engagement where you slowly gain control of the map", but League and DoTA are too reluctant to change their precious metagame (and potentially lose muh esports dollars) to perfect it.

Last-hitting and creep management should be more intuitive and less cancerous. Player skill shouldn't be determined by the cadence at which they click on NPCs.

Games like Overwatch contain all the fun parts of League, but lose some of the strategy because they shed mechanics like increasing assets and game momentum.
>>
>>34310805
I'm diamond 3 and everyone below me is shit. Not a single elo below plat 2 do I ever have trouble carrying in.
>>
>>34310318
For me, i like to solo cus i can be toxic and bad. Much less stressful if ur trying to meet a friend's expectations
>>
>>34310793
>>34310822
Are mobas not team-based games? That doesn't seem very fair & balanced.
>>
>>34310793
I disagree with you. From silver-gold you win based on your own skill level, because everyone in silver-gold is trying to improve, or consistent enough that they're stuck in silver-gold. In Bronze you run a constant risk of being teamed with a literal chimp. Someone will feed 19 kills, give away your team's attempts to get dragon and baron, and then tilt your team by spamming obscenities in all chat.
>>
>>34310822
I'm gold 3 and would get queued with p1 -d2 when flex queue was only up and I can tell u the skillcap isn't that far. And the diamonds I played with were the biggest flames ever and our team would usually carry them
>>
>>34310822
I believe you, but that is how 95% of the community thinks.
>>
>>34310872
probably because the diamonds you got matched with were on a solid lose streak and thus low mmr
>>
>>34307108
This game is only fun when you're on the winning team. When you're on the losing team, you basicly have to wait out the rest of the game and start a new one. I've grown out of LoL as well.
>>
>>34310864
No the game is literally 1v9 sometimes in really high elo like master+ you get a pro on your team or a really good one trick that might carry you but other than that it's 1v9.

>>34310865
I play on my friends accounts in every elo from time to time I average a 90% win rate anywhere below plat and in bronze every single game I play I will get 20+ kills its really easy to play in bronze.

>>34310872
Preseason flex que isn't the best time to judge people trust me. Although I do think 95% of people in plat2-dia5 are boosted and thats why it starts getting hard to climb there.
>>
>>34310068
Gnar, Illaoi, Darius
I just started playing this past year and got good enough to start carrying normal games fairly frequently. Now when I've tried to get into ranked the past week it keeps matching me with golds and silvers who are ruining my anus. I never even ranked before what is the garbage.
>>
>>34310949
>the game is literally 1v9 sometimes
Can you stop talking shit? Maybe one in 30 games is like that.
>>
>>34310973
No at least 1 in 5 games is 1v9.
>>
>>34310986
If everyone you play with is so shit then why haven't you climbed yet?
>>
>>34310973
And damn near every game I play below diamond I have to get 20 kills or I lose.
>>
>>34310599
It's not so much mechanically challenging (although there is a skill ceiling with more difficult champions) as it is a live version of chess, you have to be able to look at a situation and make the most appropriate response then executing said response, which is where the difficulty lies
It's a resource management, when getting ahead you have to decide who to help, what objectives to take, where to defend, etc in order to maintain said advantage to the fullest, along with whipping four other retards into doing what you tell them to
You won't have to mash a trillion buttons (because that's the only conceivable way for a game to be difficult for some) but you do have to think quite a bit when playing
>>
>>34311009
I'm diamond 3 I did climb? I literally was master tier at one point last year.
>>
>>34311013
Post your summoner.
>>
daily reminder imaqtpie used to be a /v/irgin loser and is now a trillionaire with a cute asian gf, while still being essentially a shut-in NEET that plays videogames all day long everyday

this could be YOU if you put your all into learning league
>>
File: qwerqwerqwer.png (750KB, 1086x361px) Image search: [Google]
qwerqwerqwer.png
750KB, 1086x361px
>>34311034
I posted this yesterday too feel free to look for it.
>>
>>34311054
I asked for your name.
>>
>>34311075
I'm not going to post my name on 4chan when I'm 19 and my only goal in life is to go pro in this said game.
>>
Worst fucking moba ever cartoon babby shit that extorts money out of you

>buy your rune pages goy
>pay up to unlock every hero goy

Meanwhile in good games you pay once and get every hero forever

Biggest normie garbage game literally every moba I've ever played was better than LoL even the ones that died

Does this shit still not have mic support lmao

When Heroes of Newerth and LoL were both in beta around the same time HoN absolutely deserved to be more popular but S2 shit the bed and didn't advertise . HoN in its prime was 100% the best moba ever made and they blew their chance to be the big one, LoL would have been a literally who game if they just advertised heavily.
>>
File: unknown.png (271KB, 456x317px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
271KB, 456x317px
>>34310068
Leblanc is not overpowered
>>
>>34310949
yeah but imagine a silver or gold-level player stuck in that ELO. They don't have the mastery of the game sufficient to actually carry their team, and they'll never get it because they're stuck at a level of play where you can play singed as an ADC and still win.
>>
>>34311096

It really is absolute dogshit and basically crack for autists.
>>
>>34311089
>pros don't post on /lolg/ and still post there.
This sounds fishy.
>>34311098
Well she is. It as OP as she was when she 1st came out.
>>34311164
>play only tanky supports that are made to get kills
>get adcs that are so shit at the game or jgs that don't do dragons or ward
It hurts. I had a cait a few games ago that got out poked and out farm by a Ez. Like 100+ Cs less than him.
>>
>>34311223
>play tanky jgs
>everyone loses lane within ten minutes
>people scream at you for not ganking their 6/0 lane opponent
>>
>>34311223
>pros don't post on /lolg/ and still post there.
>This sounds fishy.
See if I post my name here and I do end up going pro my name and 4chan are linked forever people on /lolg/ are all shitters and are never going to go pro.

>>34311098
>>34311223
Leblanc is not as bad as when she came out she got hotfixed when she came out the first time it was that bad. Shes pretty high tier though.
>>
Thank god I climbed to gold from b5 last year playing Jg. Think that pissed me off were the supports that never built sight stone or bought vision wards and the not lane would yell at me when the enemy jg camped their lane
>>
>>34311256
>no one wants to play tanks
>everyone wants to do dmg
They wonder why the team that had one tank with CC shit all over them.
>>34311279
But anon pros still do post on /lolg/. Hell most of them would still post if they don't stream all the time like imaqtpie.
>>
>>34311312
I went to /lolg/ once and it was all silvers and gold. I'm sure there are some high elo players there but I mean like pro actually paid to play. I genuinely think that if I was associated with 4chan it would be harder to find a team if I did get better but maybe I'm just super paranoid.
>>
>>34311366
>it matters if people are sliver and gold
Stop being a dummy. Also most people are sliver and gold so there will be people in them ranks.
>maybe I'm just super paranoid
Yes you are.
>>
>>34311410
I meant that as in I don't think actual pros go there.
>>
b4 support playing flex anyone want to duo. im 1 win away from promos
>>
>>34311054
any tips for a plat 4 player who's aiming for diamond?
>>
>>34310793
>play adc
>literally nothing until 15 mins
>by then all other lanes have hard fed
yeah, let me just prevent my team from all going 0/4 by 10 mins. Oh wait...
That being said, in games where my team holds their death count pre-10 mins to 2 or less (happens once every 20 games in high silver where i am) I can easily carry teamfights.
>>
>>34311575
Main 1 champion and play mostly that champion have 1-3 backups in case pick your one is pick/banned. I was plat for the longest time before I did this with Fizz. Try to make the one champion you main one you can carry a game with if you get a lead.

>>34311576
See the thing is if you belonged in a higher elo you would've stomped lane and been able to carry off of that. You may belong in a little higher of an elo but not more than 2 or 3 divisions if you can't carry more than you can.
>>
>>34311665
>you would've stomped lane and been able to carry off of that
That's the thing though. Even when I stomp my lane, as a "fed" adc I'm still just barely as strong as the other solo laners so it's way harder to transition that early lead into anything of value - even if I come out like 6/0 at 15 minutes, a 2/0 carry-based top like renekton, irelia, etc or any mid will still completely shit on me unless I have flash up or some form of peel (good luck with that in silver).

I think I just need to switch to top/mid because every game I've played top on a carry role has been the easiest thing I've done in my life. Get 2 kills early and then rape the rest of the map.
>>
>>34311665
I have been playing Maokai and obvious he's not someone who can always stomp his lane, but I mostly win lane in CS or get a few solo kills but the carry potential isn't really there, any champs you would recommend for maining to get to diamond?
>>
>>34311803
Honestly I dislike playing adc for a few reason. I literally have lost lane in like gold when I'm a diamond player simply because I have a brain dead support and shit like that pisses me off a lot. The thing with peel is you will never get any especially in low elo. If I play adc and not in diamond(I'll get shit on in mid diamond anyways since I main mid) I usually play Draven since I was a Draven main years ago and I am good with him but I think adcs with self peel would be good in low elo like trist, vayne, and ezreal. Maybe switching roles would be good for you.

>>34311852
Maokai is great for going even in lane and such but its hard to carry with him. Even with a lead he generally does the same thing as without a lead. If you ever get diamond hes a good champion to play. If you like to play tanks poppy malphite and darius would be pretty good for climbing. Darius probably the best.
>>
>>34307108
Honestly OP you sound like a huge fucking sperglord. I don't blame your friend for deleting you. I bet you post in those gay steam ERP threads too
>>
>>34310770
"random top yas with 11% winrate"

realest shit ive ever read
>>
>>34312116
this hurts way more than it should
>>
>we stopped being friends because i didnt like his toys

Seriously, what a dipshit(you and him both).

But I agree that league of faggots sucks dick. I have never played it, I was just able to deduce that using my brain(I happen to have more brain cells than teeth, so it was an easy conclusion to draw).
>>
>>34307108
Ah dont wory he will be bored of it in month and a half.
>>
>>34308132
shit games attract shit people, fucking faggot
>>
Whenever I want to piss off my friends and have them scream at each other, I bait them in to playing League of Legends. Works everytime and I always get my keks. The only problems is that they sometimes stop talking to each other when the fights get too intense.
>>
>>34312546

Do all of your friends attend kindergarden?
>>
>>34312597

Three of them might as well be. Easily pissed off and blame all their problems on each other. The rest are very laidback and have a laugh with me.
>>
it is the most toxic game ive ever played, people are crazy on it

like someone already said, it's fun but hit that mute button as soon as someone reveals they are toxic
>>
>>34312809
Thats literally half the fun of the game. its literally almost as toxic as 4chan.
>>
File: 51537917_p33.png (253KB, 486x746px) Image search: [Google]
51537917_p33.png
253KB, 486x746px
I haven't played this game in forever. Would any anon want to play some normals if I redownload it?
>>
>>34307108
I'm with you 1000% this game is an absolute horror. I've played it, sometimes obsessively, and daily, since around December 2010.

It's the people. There's some weird psychological thing going on. People do things to spite their team mates. Like not helping when you engage, criticising your every move, and even spamming pings. Then you get a chat restrict if you have a whine at them and there's absolutely no high ground to take because you were 'negative' even though you're not actually the bad cunt in the situation most of the time.

Also there's people who are quite content to just stand mid (not even moving their champs or pushing a lane) while 5 enemy chase you down while you splitpush, and your 4 team mates are just doing this standing mid ritual pinging you and typing insults in the chat because you died 1v5 top trying to splitpush but they can't wrap their heads around the idea that they could be getting towers mid / bot while you drew the entire enemy team top and they insult you more if you try to explain it to them...

I need to get out of silver/ gold, but I've heard people are cunts no matter what MMR you are.

>>34307250
I have mained Pantheon for all of the time I've played, and toplane mostly. I can confirm this is probably true. Exception would just be being a metawhore and abusing melee champs that are strong at a particular time, but I'm too comfy with my main so I only play Pantheon.
>>
Stop trying to summon vladfag
>>
>>34313450
It's human nature. Playing league for years redpills you in that you learn most people are assholes. There are many exceptions. In life for example you can ignore the assholes and gravitate torwards good people, if you have the social inclination (unlike my agoraphobe neet self). In a MOBA game however you're stuck with those people for xx minutes and you have no choice who you play with, nice people are less noticeable because they'll generally be quiet. Sadly it's always the idiots you'll notice more. My advice is to either stop playing or simply type /mute all every game and just enjoy the game for what it is instead of focusing on the thoughts or actions of the people on your team which are out of your control anyway - this is also a good attitude to life and the world in general. Too many of us get bogged down by affairs we have no involvement in, or the thoughts & opinions of people who don't don't really matter in our lives.
>>
>>34313571
>don't don't
don't*

original
>>
>>34310813

Could you be any more fucking bronze/silver/gold if you tried?

Last-hitting and creep management is a huge aspect of laning. It's literally one of the three things you should be doing as a laner, trading/CSing/and roaming to apply pressure on the map if you're ahead in lane and you see a free gank or invade with your jungler.

The fact some people think the fundamentals of the game are fucking cancerous is fucking cancerous. Git gud.
>>
>>34310068
My top 3 are Singed, Vlad, and Karthus
>>
I want to get back into it but I'm afraid that Ill get bullied.
>>
File: 1449455995454.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449455995454.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>tfw esports ruined this game
I remember from beta to around s3 this game was actually pretty good and the community was no worse than any other online game. As soon as esports blew up and they started catering to faggots who would rather watch someone else play the game than play themselves the whole thing just started spiraling into shit, the game is so antifun mode now and with such a shit community of teens obsessed with sucking off ecelebs, I don't see how it's sustaining itself esports or not.
>>
>>34307108
I played in season 1 while I was on heavy anti psychotic bullshit I've now been determined to never have required, I was always bronze and never managed to improve in the game AT ALL while I took anti psychotics...

Then I stopped taking them 2 years-ish ago and I got Gold V last season in two months of sporadic game-play (got out of Bronze V).
I hadn't played for some years too...

It made me feel really surprised and happy and confused? Are all bronze players naturally as retarded and sedated as I felt when I was forced to take heavy anti-psychotics/sedatives/dumbing down shit?
>>
Anyone care to play a quick game or two?
>>
>>34307108
lol is extremely poisonous i use to rage at it and people i play it with on /vg/ use to rage at it too

now im playing paladins with my homies and we have a good time
>>
>>34307108
It's objectively one of the funnest games ever. Even more so if you play it with friends.

I don't know anyone who has given it a fair try and disliked it.
>>
>>34312888
Would be best if you go too /lolg/. They also host vg vs vg.
>>
Why is it that certain types of heroes ALWAYS have to go to specific lanes if there's literally nothing different about them besides their position? Every aspect of the game is arbitrary meta bullshit that never gets explained well (the tutorial just teaches you how to move and attack IIRC). I uninstalled the game when a friend got legitimately pissed at me because I didn't help him 'jungle' at the start of the game without him telling me to. Like I know what any of that shit means.
>>
>>34315758
there's an established meta, top: tanks/bruisers, mid: mages/assassins, jungle: tanks/early game powerhouses that fall off etc. adc: marskmen, support: support type champs

there's a big difference in the positioning of the lanes, mid lane is the shortest lane and the quickest to the enemy nexus so a mage that can waveclear well is needed, plus mages/assassins have the best roaming potential so they have 2 halves of a map to help out

top likes to be left alone in an island for the most part, farm up then teamfight unless you're playing carry champs where you want to snowball

you can't jungle until you're lvl 20+ so you're full of crap

you basically have to play the game to get an understanding of how the game plays out and the 140+ champs in the game, you can't expect to play a game or two and then say you don't like it
>>
>>34315758
kek you sound like a bronze nigger
>>
>>34315758
sounds like you couldn't handle a little flame, there's other games out there with sjws so you can feel like you're in a safe place (:
>>
>>34315758
>not knowing that junglers are really important to the game
They help snowball winning lanes and help losing lanes come back. They also have to ward and deward objectives and get said objectives.
>>
>>34307108
I was never very good at it, stopped playing for a while, when I came back there were so many changes I was basically a newbie again. Haven't played in months.
>>
>>34315758
if you're new why are you playing with a friend who is much more experienced and not willing to help out?

leagues learning curve to get to a silver level is about a month of playing everyday m8
>>
>>34307128
>>34312022
>>34315936
OP's point proven. Why are you all genuinely shitty people?
League players deserve to have their computers bricked.
>>
League is fucking shit. All mobas are. The only moba that's good is smite.
>>
>>34316051
most popular game in the world by far
most viewed esport
lucrative esport careers where the shittiest players in the shittiest teams get 80k+ for two splits (8 months)
varying age groups play it
high player retention - everyone who says they'll quit eventually returns
>>
>>34316051
faggot detected

;l
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 335x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 335x321px
>>34316048
>three people talk bad to OP
>must mean all league players are shitty
>>
File: pep23432.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
pep23432.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>friends invite me to lan party
>everyone starts playing league but me
>all of them in the same comp game
>halfway through game, am bored
>log into friends router (he had the default password)
>reset the internet
>>
File: 30068598.jpg (155KB, 814x547px) Image search: [Google]
30068598.jpg
155KB, 814x547px
COMFIEST BFS~
>>
>>34316163
nice

leauge babbys deserve it
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1493x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1493x1600px
>>34316163
>you have friends
Good one anon. Also if this is real you're petty as fuck mate.
>>
>>34316163
haha XD you sure got them good !
>>
>>34316163
t. "that guy" of the group
>>
>>34316161
This is the mantra of every shitty fandom ever. "b-b-but not everyone is awful!!"
Get over it league babby, your game is shit and you are a shit person for playing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 213x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 213x168px
>>34316191
Away with ye Ez/talonfag
>>
>>34316226
see >>34316111
objectively can't be shit

you're probably a butthurt bronze nig or some faggot who can't even clear a bot game
>>
File: 1479296864852.jpg (116KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1479296864852.jpg
116KB, 500x651px
>>34316236
what did I ever do to you?

just spreading the love~
>>
File: mains.png (58KB, 1538x454px) Image search: [Google]
mains.png
58KB, 1538x454px
>>34310068
twitch used to be my number 1, then he started getting popular
i played anivia until they took out mana pots because i relied heavily on those
ziggs was my latest main but then he blew up in popularity due to ADC ziggs and people started to realize he was good so he got picked too much and had to drop him too
now i just play teemo and orianna support
lol
how do i climb, im silver 2
>>
>>34316226
But that's how real life works mate. Unless you meet all of X you can't say all of Xs are something. Only a dummy would do that. You're not a dummy anon right?
>>
>tfw used to hate league
>tfw the girls looked hot so I decided to try playing it
>bored as fuck so I played it for 3 days straight all day
>shit I like it
>get to level 30 in a month
>get to plat within a year
>normies I know are stuck in silver
feels good man
>>
>>34316257
Go back to /lolg/ or go back to studying !
>>
>>34307108
Play DOTA 2 it's better
>original reply
>>
>>34307108
i think some of the characters are cute and it doesn't look too boring but i agree that people turn into addicted losers when they get into it.
>>
File: 4765869.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4765869.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>34316298
im on both

and I finally got my classes moved to all online so I dont have to leave home unless its for a test
>>
>>34316245
>pffft you must be bronze kid haha
Go ahead, judge me by the standards of your shit game like a fucking close-minded normie would. I am on another level entirely.
>>
Lol everyone in this thread mad because bad GG EZ no re.

If you're not diamond or higher you're literally shitscum and have no right to complain about anything.
>>
>>34316048
OP is legitimately acting like a baby though. My friends spend basically all of their time on WoW. I think WoW is shit, I have zero interest in every playing WoW again. Yet, I don't rant about it on r9k like a fucking retard "Whaaaaa my friends play a game I dont like :((("

League didn't 'make' his friend spend money on skins. League didn't 'make' his friend delete him off Steam. Stop blaming the game, stop being a cry baby bitch
>>
>>34316196
>>34316212
>>34316219
>>34316222
Best part? I ended up doing it several times. They never knew it was me even though it was difficult for me to stop laughing so hard.
>>
>>34316340
>if youre not diamond 4 or higher youre literally shitscum and have no right to complain about anything

ftfy
>>
>>34316340
t. d5 0lp
>>
If anyone wants to get boosted hit me up I got a boosting service for NA meow#7025
>>
anyone from euw?
>>
sometimes i delete people that i genuinely like, just because they're terrible at league of legends/have a really bad attitude about the game & constantly bother me to either play with them, or play some other game (when i'd rather be playing league with people who don't suck/at least try).

perhaps your friend is similar, OP?>>34307108

its not riots fault that your friend chose league over you.
>>
>>34316374
t. diamond 4 shitter
>>
>>34315758
are you literally braindead?
>>
>people complaining about silver
>tfw plat shaco main
you don't know true suffering until you're in plat 5-diamond 2
>>
>>34316322
Go become a Master in league then.
>>
>>34316506
>shaco
kys
>>
>>34316506
Only thing I have trouble with and people chasing kills. Like we can have like like 2 or 3 people down and can take towers but they chasing a kill. This shit drives me crazy.
>>
File: 36496774.jpg (571KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
36496774.jpg
571KB, 1200x791px
>>34316546
Im bad at league

how come you hate me so much, my ship is SO /r9k/

like Talons an obvious robot and Ez is qt for the prison gay meme
>>
>friend dedicated his life to this game nearly since it's release
>he became pro
>he's still a great guy and has time to hang out when he's not playing LCS
he isn't a streamer though, streamers are memers
>>
>>34316559
>500k maastery points on him
u mad?
>>
>>34316665
not really, just kys

shaco's do nothing but be useless on their team

someone post the shaco pasta
>>
>>34316604
>I hate anyone
I don't I just dislike it when you post your ship a ton and don't add anything useful to the threads. But that goes for all shippers/fags. Only a few good ones like aizrfag and jhinfag to name a few. Just to be annoying with it make and try to be helpful aswell.
>>
>>34316733
A good shaco can take down the other team's adc. The hell you talking about mate?
>>
>>34316735
I always add to the threads, I just dont avatarfag, I make my couple of ship posts per thread then stop posting images
>>
>>34316753
kek no

even good shacos usually get carried, if I see someone on my team hover shaco I ban it or troll, dogshit champ, go play that shit in norms and not ranked nigger
>>
>>34307108
You should ask yourself: if that happened, were they really friends of yours? Throw them away like the used condoms they are.
>>
File: muh skill.png (773KB, 1006x576px) Image search: [Google]
muh skill.png
773KB, 1006x576px
>>34310068
ayyy

WHAT IS BROKEN CAN BE REFORGED
>>
Lolbabs are retarded, the game is boring as fuck and has no variety
>>
File: 105963.jpg (56KB, 459x302px) Image search: [Google]
105963.jpg
56KB, 459x302px
>>34310068
>>34311098
>>34316273
>>34316922
>tfw all these low mastery scores

fug
>>
>>34316960
I don't play Barum much now. Been playing Nautlius.
>>34316761
Must have been the other Ez/talon fag then.
>>
>>34316960
I play from less than a year ;_; gimme time I p-p-promise I'll become b-b-better
>>
>tfw irelia main
I carry myself and would rape any of you in a 1v1.

I have no respect for faggots that play shit like malphite/annie etc.
>>
>>34316800
Ur gonna love my shaco top
>>
>>34317080
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why sabotage your team? you realize you'll be 500% more useful if you pick something like malphite or even a bruiser/carry
>>
>>34317002
no who youre thinking of is only me since im the only one that ships talon/ez, the other guy is just an ezfag who likes to talk about champ concepts and manga

like I dont spam as much as people think I do, they just have tunnel vision because they hate what I post so when they see two or three images they think im like lulucancer and get into a blind rage

whenever you see someone talking about TF, especially TF jungle thats usually me, but I dont avatarfag so you just assume its just another anon

I ALWAYS contribute to the thread, I just dont get the recognition because I dont attach my posts to my ezfagging, and I wouldnt care to because its funny to see ignorant spergs bitch about me for no reason

>>34317021
high mastery sucks, as an otp Ive had targeted bans at my ass a TON happen when I tried to get my Triumphant Ryze skin

feels bad man
>>
>>34307229
Overwatch is close actually
Most mmo's get pretty shitty too if the run's not going well
>>
>tfw low elo nigger says he would rape any one in a 1v1
>tfw low elo nigger mentions a champion thats extremely good at 1v1
>tfw low elo nigger thinks hes good because he plays irelia
>>
I only play bot matches in this game now, actual pvp is rage inducing to all hell.
>>
Never got the appeal of mobas. Even when my team was winning in both dota and league they were both just so dull to play.
>>
I've been playing since 2010

This game truly turned into a shithole after it got popular. The community is more toxic than ever. Shame cuz it used to be really really fun.
>>
>>34317942
I bet I'm higher rank than you
>>
I desire to drive railroad spikes through my eyeballs whenever I read the term, "moba," used as a catch-all for all these kinds of games. The term was invented by one group of devs to describe one game, which was inspired by an already existing game with an already existing genre. It sounds like baby speak.

It doesn't even contain any accurate descriptors, not a single part of the acronym differentiates league of lesbians from checkers or runescape.

I don't even think less of all the casuals who play league, in fact I pity everyone for how much dick they're willing to take and pay for from Valve and Rito. It's just that damn acronym that gets me. No respect for our history, our origins.

>>34317992

Did you just play with a group of friends or did you really get into solo queuing, testing the limits of your individual skill? What patch did you play?

It's fine that you don't like something, and it makes perfect sense if you're too young to remember the golden age of the RTS. Kids these days think hand-holding and more cinematics than gameplay makes a GOTY.
>>
>>34318229
I'm >>34311054
What are you?
>>
>>34318380
nvm I'm also d3 kek

at least I don't play cuck shit like fizz of malphite
>>
League is a normie game.
>>
>>34318842
overwatch is a normie game

tf2 is a normie game

wow is a normie game

csgo is a normie game

tes is a normie series

zelda is a normie series

video games are normie
>>
>>34318842
not really, at plat 2+ it's not normie any more and at d2+ you get legitimate autists
>>
if you choose to play league over dota you're an extremely retarded person and should be euthanized.

not that dota is good but there are direct alternatives that are clearly better. anyone dumb enough to play a moba, and then choose to play league instead of something else are just bottom of the barrel people
>>
>>34307108
Out of all the posts here, i havent related to any as much as i have with this one. Robbed me of my closest irl friend and brought out the real bastard in him.
>>
I'm playing it right now. That feel when bard main.
>>
I want soraka morgana janna and nami to be fucking deleted not fun to play vs whatsoever
>>
>>34307128
this is the dumbest shit

mobas are inherently constructed in a way where an individual can not overcome anything by themself on their own talent/merit.

while this sounds like an amazing example of teambuilding and general positive growth in human interaction it has created quite possibly the most destructive era in video game history as well as possibly seeping into various other avenuse of the internet in general.

mobas breed greed, immaturity, unwillingness to adapt, as well as various forms of discrimination when any type of non preset communication options are available.

so ya
youre probably only saying some dum shit like that cuz you a scrubby ass br or rushin shitlord stay bronze kid i fuck your family. s/o to my niggas who smash that like button doe
>>
>>34307108
add me on NA xxzozoxxx
>>
>>34319719
Bro I am gold 1 thank you very much and this game is fun as fuck. I haven't enjoyed a game as much as I have enjoyed league ever really.
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (197KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
197KB, 1698x1140px
>my plat friend who carried me and taught me how to play up to lvl 30 quit the game to play global counter
>he never flamed me despite how shit i was, i always fed every game adc usually 1-3 kills with 10+ deaths
>helped me become a decent top laner
>tfw he put up with my garbage ass for so long
i miss that nigga.... if u reading this joe pls come back
>>
>>34320646
hey buddy

it's me joe, i had fun teaching you how to play the game i truly did

i'll be on tommorow and we can play some ranked together friend
>>
>>34320709
wow... this is such a warm post. whether you're joe or not, u got me in tears senpai
>>
>>34310599
It's like a sport you play with your friends or other people, the better you get at it, the more fun and competetive it becomes. And you don't have to leave your room, and you don't need god given genetics to become the best.

If you find mobas boring you very likely find sports boring too, but mobas are like sports except thousands of more variables and you can shoot fireballs and do insane shit.
>>
Anyone wanna play rn on NA?
Anyone wanna boost me?
>>
>>34323109
what rank? we can duo~
>>
File: 1473078827811.png (441KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473078827811.png
441KB, 640x360px
>>34316922
Die in a fire, you fucking faggot
>>
>>34323136
B3 solo/duo & B4 flex
>>
>>34310068
See
>>34307128
>>34307416
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.88% content).
>>
>>34323356
My nigga everyone plays League hard to shill it
>>
File: 078.jpg (44KB, 476x267px) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
44KB, 476x267px
>tfw no duo to help me get back to gold
>>
>>34323875
r u a hot grill anon?
>>
>>34323875
I can easily get you to gold are you in NA and what's your league ID?
>>
>>34324020
She is mine anon. Thats my wife youre talking to.
>>
>>34324020
yep, my ign is King Grey in game currently

>>34323965
im a hot dom muscle girl(male) that likes pegging
>>
>>34323382
The posts that I quoted had the exact same text except for one sentence, but I assume you're just a salty normie judging by your use of "nigga".
>>
>>34324048
Too bad once she sees how high my division is and sees my challenger boarder you'll be pushed away chump
>>
>>34324072
Nigga please plenty of blackbots here. Why would they need to shill for this game? Answer me that.
>>
>>34324091
Then she realizes you're a Janna main and both of you can't play support. She will fly right into my arm.
>>
>>34323245
hit me up senpai

original moba
>>
>>34307128
Not true. In many games, the team with the best player wins, but in Lol, the team with the worst player loses.
>>
>>34324137
Actually I'm a jungle main and how about you post your ID so I can 1 vs 1 you real quick and shit on you then post the pics in the thread?
>>
someone pls play with me and teach me things
>>
>>34324177
Time to look through all the challenger jungle mains last season to find out which one posts on 4chan.
>>
>>34324212
Ayy fuck you I don't need you low elo fucks adding me unless you want to get boosted
>>
File: HAHAHA WTF 5 MAN GONK.jpg (21KB, 286x266px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA WTF 5 MAN GONK.jpg
21KB, 286x266px
>tfw stopped playing for good exactly one year and three days ago

Wasted 1000s of hours but atleast it is over now.

Season 1/2 esports was pretty fun though.
>>
File: hello.gif (216KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
216KB, 593x900px
>I'm a asshole
>I play toplane
>I flame every game
At least I win my Lane everygame you twats
>>
People still play league? It's been eight fucking years, the game isn't even good.
>>
If anyone wants to get elo boosted reply to this with your ID
>>
>>34324166
Messiawke is my summoner name
Toxicity is my game
>>
>>34324919
Haha people not 5 times perma banned thinking toxicity is their game.
>>
>>34324625
>t. shitter

>>34307108
How the fuck do we not have an official r9k league club???
>>
>>34324938
League is a shit gaming and this is coming from someone who only plays the game for money nowadays you're a normal fag if you actually enjoy this shitty game.
>>
>>34324889
kleinburg
>>
File: Screenshot_38.png (642KB, 575x629px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_38.png
642KB, 575x629px
>its all about the skins
>>
>>34325146
Buying skins when you're probably low elo ahahahahahhahaha
>>
File: its just aninm.gif (2MB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
its just aninm.gif
2MB, 500x501px
>>34325162
They still buy skins for fun and because they look good.Its a trap for lil' kids
I didnt buyed this skin got it from the case system or whatever
>>
>>34325162
>>34325146
>>34325204
You know what's funny whenever I boost people in bronze and silver they own EVERY skin and like every champion even though they don't play them
>>
>>34307108
I enjoy playing the game, but only because I've been playing it for years and have committed all the information about it to memory.

I can't imagine what it must be like for a new player. Not only would you have an absurd amount of shit to learn but it would take forever to save up for all the champions without dumping an insane amount of money into the game.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (181KB, 1254x706px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
181KB, 1254x706px
>>34310068
Pantheon I'm >>34313450
>>
>>34325305
How can you not get out of silver being a pantheon OTP? Pantheon is one of the champions I play when my mains get banned I play him once out of every 30 games and I always shit stomp kids with him.
>>
This game is a miracle of social psychology. Had a friend stop talking to me because i told people on the enemy team to kill themselves. They went on to isolate themselves from everyone because of this game. I've had games where people sit in the fountain and scream abuse at everyone, games where people follow me around to steal my cs and sometimes games where we win because the enemy team didn't kill our nexus so they could BM. Ever wanted to know how people act locked in claustrophobic room with each other for 40 minutes then this is the game for you.
>>
>>34325368
I just have so many games where I get camped the fuck out of and it limits my possibilities with regard to getting tower/s in lane/ kills/ as much farm as I'd like. Yeah I get vision and I back off and I don't die but jungler pressure is making you lose things like farm when you back off like that. And yeah I often roam and try to set up kills in other lanes but a lot of time people in silver don't follow.
>>
>>34324982
What games do you play for money?
>>
>>34325569
League so if you want to get from bronze - diamond hit me up. so you can go brag to all your friends about your division.
>>
>>34307108
I re downloaded it in december after not playing for a few years. After about 1 solid month of playing its still the same shit fest and if you are a no lifer and play many games in a row its literally impossible to not get banned. You will eventually either have a bad game or get upset from your brain dead teammates. if you mention one thing about their poor play to anyone they start saying REPORT HIM TOXIC

i don't know how anyone feels safe spending money on this game honestly
>>
>>34326009
This. As someone who plays 6-7 games a day sometimes it's pretty hard not to run into Riot's 'punishment system' just from the odd report idiots will send over those games. They don't seem to dilute the value of reports if you're spamming games so they can stack up fast if you spam a bunch of games while a guy who for example only plays one game a day would very rarely run into a 'punishment'. I think ideally you should have 5 accounts and space your games out over them but a) that's gonna be boring and grindey because it'll take forever to climb b) insanely cost/time intensive to get champions & runes etc on multiple accounts.

Here's an example, 10 game chat restrict I complained about in a forum post 17 hours ago.

http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/Ovrwjqbg-unfair-chat-restrict

(Posting shit like this on the forums is just asking for a bunch of whiteknights downvoting your post and telling you you deserve it but I always make a post when I feel I got an undeserved restrict/ ban)

I was being a bit of a cunt but there's no swearing or insult level which supposedly is all Riot punishes for which is a load of bullshit. You basically aren't allowed to be negative at all in the chat in this game, Riot wants us all to be emotionless/ eternally happy little drones instead of natural human beings.

In the end all we can do is play the game and type /mute all at the beginning so we don't get baited into arguments or shit, and just never talk.
>>
>>34325625
How much do you make from doing this?
>>
>>34326464
Well it depends on the boost but usually people want to get out of bronze or silver and that's from around 100 - 200 bucks and I can get them out real quick and it also depends on what your current division is LP and where you want to go I've boosted many accounts only done about like 3 or so diamond boosts though lots of people just like to get to gold
>>
I have over 2000 wins on my account but havent played in 3 years because they kept releasing champions with crazy movement abilities. Only ever got gold 1 though so maybe i just sucked
>>
>>34325024

Hey anon we spoke earlier on league. I'm interested in your coaching program. please msg me in game.
>>
>>34325024

Interested in coaching
>>
>tfw all my friends are addicted to the game
>I just sit in voice chat and listen to them while they play
>they always wants me to join because they need 1 more for a group of 5
>accept maybe once a month because I really hate the game, even with friends

I wish they got addicted to something less annoying. Like an MMO, fighting game, or something. But assfaggots?
>>
>>34327692
You're a normal fag who plays with friends real robots just play soloq ranked all day alone
>>
http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Exb

These are my ranked stats and i first time champs in ranked. I just read their abilities and its ez to carry when you can think.

I assume ill stall at plat.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.