[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey oldfags, remember this shit? https://youtu.be/X6oUz1v17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: videoplayback.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
Hey oldfags, remember this shit?

https://youtu.be/X6oUz1v17Uo

Picard will ALWAYS be a better captain than Kirk and you will never be able to argue otherwise.

Fucking fight me.
>>
>>34306930
Definitely a Picardfag myself
>>
>>34306930
no one cares about star wars you fucking normie
>>
Sisko exists so this shit is irrelevant.
>>
>>34306930
>not wanting to blow kirks thick cock
kek
fuck off fag
>>
>>34306930

yes op but i don't remember it being this long

picard forever and ever. Kirk is lol but starfleet had to get their start somewhere. Sisko is also decent. Janeway is less terrible than I thought before i sat down and started working my way through voyager but still, terrible...
>>
>>34306930
Been rewatching various episodes at a time of tng, pretty good. Too bad they had to go and make Nemesis.
>>
>>34306930

The thing that differentiated between Kirk and Picard...

Kirk was the first-gen sci-fi's "first captain", "captain's-captain" kind of guy. And that kind of stupid machismo was normal for the 60s-70s.

But come cold-war era?
USA Confederacy of the planets
versus
The fucking Soviet back-stabbing Romulans, Communist Vulcans, Imperialist Klingons.

Picard was a fucking legit US democracy space-navy captain.
Kept his shit together, at all times. Prime directive mother fuckers.
Understood every culture which he engaged with, and every culture he engaged with that he didn't understand completely. He kept his ignorance on his sleeve in every encounter with other life forms.
Had enough of a sense of "off-duty" humor to make a fucking robot laugh

The thing that always makes Picard better,
Is that Kirk was science-fantasy
Picard was science-fiction

And if you don't know the difference, you need to go back to academy.
>>
>>34307118
You know maybe some people just prefer the 60s hero captain over the science-fiction captain of the 80s. Its pure preference.
>>
>>34306930
Picard was better you are right he is the reason I like star trek.
>>
File: Star-Trek-Discovery-Banner.jpg (85KB, 1004x499px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Trek-Discovery-Banner.jpg
85KB, 1004x499px
Anyone excited for the new series this year?
What do you expect?
What are you afraid of?
What would you like to see?
>>
>>34307226
I doubt it will be that good honestly but i am a pessimist.
>>
>>34307226
>>34307425
i was kind of excited by the first announcements but it seems like it will only be another scifi series out there. atleast its more stuff of old things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.