[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me. I recently got married and well it's not amazing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 302x167px
Help me. I recently got married and well it's not amazing. Just alright. Anyway decide to hop on tinder for shits n giggles when the milf of my dreams hits me up. Leads to snapchats of her and now she wants to hang out. Do I do this?
>>
Do it and send your wife pictures of you two hanging out.
>>
>>34306175
yeah why not just don't let your wife find out

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34306175
grass is always greener on the other side.

you have no idea how heavily weighted the concept of newness is to you.

but ya, throw all that you've built because you can't control yourself. KID!
>>
>>34306175
No, what are yah stupid? Do you know how many robots would kill to be in your position relationship wise normie? Don't fucking risk throwing it away.
>>
Don't fucking do it OP put that shit down right now fuck put that shit away my man
>>
Unrelated, but add a spoon of white wine vinegar to your gogurt. It makes it nice and sour.
>>
OP here.
Thank you all, I'm going to not make any sudden moves and take some time to evaluate where I'm at in life right now.
>>
>>34306175
I fucking hate your kind
>>
>>34306613
OP here.
That KID! hit hard. No joke. Also what to you mean by concept of newness?
>>
>>34307254
Why? And what kind am I?>>34307263
>>
>>34306175
Fun party trick:

Take a tube of go-gurt

Slam it on the edge of a table as hard as you can

Magic happens!
>>
>>34307263
dumb nigger, he means that you'll always feel tempted to try something "new" in this case a fresh pussy you've never had because you're a piece of shit with no sense of control in his desires, now off yourself i hate you
>>
>>34307288
Did that all through out grade school.
>>
>>34307290
Thanks for answering and you're probably right. I'm a piece of shit but it's not like it's all that easy for me.
>>
>>34306175
First of all you are a complete retard for getting married. My condolences. Second, you do understand that this can only end terribly. I am not sure what your financial situation is but you need to take that into consideration.. I am not assuming what your situation is but consider like the fallout from something like this going the other way

>Don't be such a predictable dumbass for some fucking pussy
>>
>>34306175
wow fuck you,you fucking normie.I hate what r9k turned to.A cesspool of normies and sluts.
>>
>>34307325
I've been having second thoughts about the marriage. It sucks. Not the marriage but the fact that I've been having these thoughts. I know that I ride a cycle of emotional states, and marriage makes it harder. At least right now it is. It started out for pussy but now it's like a nightmare in the sense that her (the "milf") world seems to be very similar to mine. I mean that as in there's a little more to it than sexual desire. At least I think so anyway, I don't really know for sure and don't want to concrete anything I think right now.
>>
>>34307346
Did it ever occur to you that fucked people can have have ordinary obstacles in their lives?
>>
>>34307317
I'm in a similar situation, only I'm in a long term relationship, not married. I like the girl, and she's perfect, but I've never fucked anybody else. I want fresh pussy. I know I'm a piece of shit, but you have to understand, the feeling of having your youth stolen from you is not a good one. I don't want to cheat on her. We are likely getting married. The way I see it there are three options:
>Dump her and go sow my oats and risk never finding anyone as good wife material and live with the regret.
>Cheat on her and live with the guilt.
>Stay loyal and spend my life wondering what could have been, what great girl I might have met, what beautiful young pussy I missed out on and live with the resentment towards this woman stealing my youth

Piece of advice to you highschoolers: don't fall hard for a girl in highschool, and make sure you break up with your first gf after 3 months or less.
>>
>>34306175

i have one advice, OPjew:

go for the butthole.
>>
>>34307454
This.
Right here.
Thank you.
>>
Goodnight and thanks to those who actually gave some advice even though I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>34307454
>>34307491
Fucking disgusting. I can see why girls only like normies Chads with experience now.
>>
>>34307567
I don't see how having a basic sex drive is disgusting.
>>
>>34307700
I don't see how having chimpanzee levels impulse control isn't.
>>
>>34307767
>chimpanzee leven impulse control
>clicks post
Point well demonstrated, anon. Kudos.
>>
>>34307767
Most people cheat on their partners. I haven't. I think that puts me at or above human level impulse control. These are thoughts that people have, and for you to give me that holier-than-thou attitude when you've likely never even put a toe in the water is pathetic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.