[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happened yesterday. Fuck me amirite hahhaa? >Talking to crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170121_093422.jpg (22KB, 355x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_093422.jpg
22KB, 355x207px
Happened yesterday. Fuck me amirite hahhaa?
>Talking to crush who is also my friend
>Talks about not wanting to date assholes 10cm away from me at the same table
we've gone to the movies before as a group of 4 friends
>Wingman (included in the 4 friends) sets me up with "Yo girl, how about you and anon go to the movies together?"
>She looks mildy excited
>I respond with "Yeah that sounds great, or we could all (4friends) go together"
>Mfw waited 3 months to friendzone myself
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34305274
I apologize, normalfag friend. I cannot relate to these feels.
>>
>>34305274
doesnt seem lost.
she was interested and excited in what your wingman said. just ask her again when you are alone to do something alone with her. if you never see her alone, do it by text, its not as good but easier.
>>
>>34305274
Hahaha nerd
>>
Text her now OP

Say "lets go to the movies. Just the two of us. Today or tomorrow. Whenever is good for you"

Post proof. If you hate what you've done then fix it
>>
>>34305350
this.
do it.
youll be happy.
and get laid.
maybe find you a nice gf.
just do it.
yesterday you said tomorrow.
no srsly do it bro
>>
File: papa.png (598KB, 464x586px) Image search: [Google]
papa.png
598KB, 464x586px
talk to her privately and say that you wanna just go with her. duh
>>
>>34305274
>his crush probably is in love with him
>after hearing what he said she tried to keep her shit together
>as soon as she was alone she started crying and swore to herself to stop liking him
>>
>in bed with crush, topless
>they're lesbian and I was to drunk to test the waters

I've fucked up now, I'll never get back in that bed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.