[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet a cute, intellectual nerd with good manners like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Where do I meet a cute, intellectual nerd with good manners like this? AND NO, I mean an ACTUAL fucking intellectual. Not a god damn chad retard with glasses. I'm so tired of being surrounded by retards. I want a guy I can do research with.
>>
File: postingonline.png (24KB, 1212x314px) Image search: [Google]
postingonline.png
24KB, 1212x314px
>>34305219
weak bait, improve ur game
>>
>>34305219
>I want a guy I can do research with.

Why would anyone want that
>>
In Los Angeles. Or maybe England. And rarely in Sunnydale California.
>>
>>34305219

Don't the college math department have people like these.
>>
>>34305232
What the fuck? I'm fucking serious.

>>34305234
Because it's a breath of fresh air to be able to speak on the same intellectual level with someone instead of "So which arbitrarily-colored sports team is the one you will kill another man over?"

>>34305240
I wish hellmouths were real. So I could push people in.

>>34305252
I don't think in america. Even nerds here serve Slaanesh.
>>
>>34305266
>Slaanesh
>using a fictional character instead of real life equivalents
i hate "nerd cultur" so much, it makes me rage
>>
When good nerds go bad
>>
File: 1440578877110.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1440578877110.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
All the good men died a century ago. They only exist in fiction now.

>>34305292
What's the real life equivalent of Slaanesh? Oh wait, it's Slaanesh except humans are basically the Eldar and are about to implode Earth into a Eye of Terror with their filth and degeneracy.
>>
>>34305219
>I want a guy I can do research with.

>oh Chad, please let me research your cock!
>>
>>34305219
Are you talking about Alexis Denisof, or Wesley Wyndham Pryce?

Either way, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34305368
More like research how to become immortal and practical combat applications of plasma physics.
>>
>>34305386
>Wesley Wyndham Pryce
This one. Real life men a shit. A FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

>go fuck yourself.
No u. Y u mad doe?
>>
I knew a girl who talked exaclty like this.
She then broke my heart and fucked chads.
>>
>>34305391
>More like research how to become immortal and practical combat applications of plasma physics.

>anal
>>
>>34305446
I already am an expert in anal though.
>>
>>34305391
>research how to become immortal
>research

back into the trash with you
>>
File: goodlookingrobot.jpg (137KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
goodlookingrobot.jpg
137KB, 467x700px
OP is a liar. She wants a "nerd" like this. Not some fat geek with bacne and a pathetic beard.
>>
>>34305468
Wrong. First, I'm a he. Second, you're just a butthurt tardo so you have to believe everyone is as dumb as you. Third, that guy's an ugly fraud.
>>
>>34305219
Hey baby you want to research the application of game theory in predicting consumer behaviour with me? ;) ;)
>>
>>34305464
I don't understand what you're getting at.

>>34305468
Oh and fourth, nobody wants fat. Stop being fat. Good lord, it's the one fucking thing EVERYONE can control.
>>
>>34305219
>says she doesn't want Chad with glasses
>posts a picture of Chad with glasses
Off yourself roastie
Also everyone knows Orkz are best 40k faction take your chaos faggotry out of here
>>
File: 1476214750059.gif (825KB, 298x168px) Image search: [Google]
1476214750059.gif
825KB, 298x168px
>>34305490
Kill yourself, reddit.

>>34305502
Yeah, so fucking what?

>Orkz are best
You fucking disgusting plebeian scum. I bet you're a nigger too.
>>
Wesley was a Chad. Even in the show he was slaying puss.
>>
The true betas of the Buffyverse were:

Oz
Andrew
That evil nerd
Jonathan

Everyone else was a Chad.
>>
Just find a Chad who wears glasses, even Chad is nerdy to a point.
>>
>>34305391
It's fucking ridiculous there isn't more immortality research. People say the future is designer babies and genetic engineering where they're pumping out kids that still get the defects and have 3 biological parents it seems way more unethical to change kids before they have any choice to consent rather than modifying adults who can actually give consent. Plus designer kids would grow up very isolated and treated differently than other children it would be rather unfair to rob them of a normal childhood. I really been wondering a few things about brain capacity and immortality. Like people have a hard wired amount of faces they can remember I wonder just how much info they could cram in there and for how long or if it'd be easier for them to relearn things if they did forget. I'm not even going to get into plasma weaponry it doesn't seem ethical to use against people but for anti material purposes it'd probably have some uses.
>>
>>34305391
here
https://books.google.ca/books?id=AQI0DQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
glad we could research together
>>
I know that feel anon. Even in big universities, lots of people are just in it for their parents/money and have no real intellectual interest in stuff... check out this stuff:

http://www.thoughtlounge.org/#home

http://www.freeic.org/#intro

And there's a third one, but I forget what it is. They operate all over the country. It's plastic and false but this is america babe that's how it works............

PACE
>>
>>34305933
I hope we never discover immortality. As edgelord as it might sound but people should die. Life wouldn't be as precious if it had no ending and we'd be overpopulated within a year. Also people would stop striving to find new technologies and discoveries since we don't need to worry about death anymore. Immortality would cause us to degenerate back into the stone age only we couldn't die.
>>
>>34305852
Ew gross no. I want someone who's intelligent and has morals.

>>34305933
I'm telling you. It's because everyone's a retard. Take for example how most morons think of it. They think they're "living forever" if they copy their brain data into a robot. They can't grasp that that isn't them.

>>34306070
>Even in big universities
They're also just plain bad people. You can find intellectuals, although it's pretty rare, they're just shit human beings.

>>34306580
No you just sound dumb.

>Hurr durr life has no meaning if it's longer
Your life doesn't have meaning now and you're mortal fine, you fucking plebscum.
>>
>>34305495
not him but you don't seriously research how to become immortal, hoping through youtube and wikipedia is not serious research.
>>
>>34306843
>Anything that isn't primary research isn't research
Fag
>>
You can find him wherever I happen to be. I studied at university to be an information systems auditor, which requires a full education in both accounting and computer science. I am very tall, I am physically fit, I have long, full hair, I have a reasonably handsome face, and I am very pale. I can sing and play guitar. can code, I can clean, and I can cook. I burned out hard due to stress and am unemployed. And I'm not about to pick up some random chick from R9K, sorry ;)
>>
>>34306878
I'm a guy, stupid.
>>
>tfw you realize transhumanism is the mark of the beast.
>>
I found this lovely specimen in my college's library.
>>
>>34306907
Sorry I missed that particular comment. This changes nothing, obviously. Best of luck.
>>
>>34306942
Kill all the jews. Especially the christians.
>>
>>34306580
I doubt people would regress to be less civilized, if anything they'd probably be more risk adverse since immortality would incrementally be realistically eliminating in the short term high mortality illnesses such as cancer (which is like the current path we tend to be on) then if people wise up, it would be toward aging which there has been a little work on. If the limit on immortality were simply not dying from age and less likely from illness even with medical advances stuff like accidents or conflict people could and probably would still perish. However people would be much more risk adverse toward conflict situations most likely rather than reverting toward a more violent state of being in my opinion.
>>34306797
>I'm telling you. It's because everyone's a retard. Take for example how most morons think of it. They think they're "living forever" if they copy their brain data into a robot. They can't grasp that that isn't them.
I wouldn't say it's stupid but I agree it's just creating a fundamentally different thing that potentially has a lot of your memories embedded in its own assuming it could decide to take it's own initiative. Plus I'm highly resistant to that sort of thing because I find copying memories very creepy and intrusive. Hopefully someone patents,copy rights, or comes up with some type of law that makes peoples memories somewhat private where they have to decide to opt in to storing or saving it. I could happily forget a lot of my memories and be better off for it saving it would just be infuriating rather than ironic to me. Although if it were a brain in a jar I'd probably still consider it human even if they attached it to a robot like nixon in futurama even if he was still a full head rather than just a brain
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.