[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know,for a community of outcasts and nobodies you guys sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1484800327821.jpg (66KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484800327821.jpg
66KB, 400x509px
You know,for a community of outcasts and nobodies you guys sure are negative towards each other. You would figure since a lot of you have been through the genraly same experiences yould have some sort of comoanionship with each other. All you guys do is yell at each other and try to one up the biggest loser in hopes of being the coolest loser with the badest backstory. Why?
>>
File: maddy.jpg (20KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
maddy.jpg
20KB, 600x315px
>>34305122
i answered your post last time. did you see, or had you already gone to bed? anyway it was nothing i just right clicked on the image and my computer searched for it for me...i learned something new thanks!
>>
File: maddy.jpg (24KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
maddy.jpg
24KB, 500x374px
>>34305215
anyway this is the picture i meant to post with my comment...have a good evening lad.
>>
>>34305215
>>34305246
You have me confused for someone else.
>>
File: maddy1.jpg (41KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
maddy1.jpg
41KB, 564x423px
>>34305275
well the other poster had the same image and asked who is this girl. i answered "La velata" but never got a response. figured id ask
>>
/r9k/ was all about sharing and caring back in the feels era
Since then there has been too much /pol/ influx, deliberate ideological shills planting hostility, exposure to other social platforms and too many stupid memes and it's all crumbling to the ground.
>>
>>34305122

Robots are negative towards everyone. Themselves most of all. All they've ever known is negativity. It's why we're here. That is our kinship.
>>
>people treated like shit become bitter jaded defensive assholes
Whaaaat aaaaare theeee oooooodds!?
>>
A robot hates himself with every fiber of his body in what's a downwards spiral of hate for their very own existence. Naturally, if they encounter another individual, let alone a community with his exact pathetic traits, he will hate them.
>>
I tried to be nice but they hurt me so I gave it up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.