[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. I don't really post here often, but I need some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lmt63aEqcL1qg0zm0o1_500.jpg (129KB, 490x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmt63aEqcL1qg0zm0o1_500.jpg
129KB, 490x665px
Hi guys. I don't really post here often, but I need some advice. I'm on holiday right now with my wife in Poland and we're having a great time. The problem is that she told me once we go back that she wants us to adopt a baby, ideally one that is diverse (she actually said this). We've been together for over 7 years now and I always assumed that we will have at least one, but she told me that she doesn't want to go through childbirth. I wouldn't mind adopting if I couldn't have kids, but we haven't even tried. Also, I don't really want to adopt a "diverse" baby.

So, what should I do? I really like being with her but I think what she wants is simply too much. Do you think she will let me change her mind?
>>
>>34304940
>I'm on holiday

It's called vacation you massive faggot

Also fuck off normie
>>
>>34304972
Across the pond we call it holiday, sorry for offending you... not. Either pipe up some good advice or keep your cock gobbler shut.
>>
have a surrogate mother if you can't afford that then you can't afford a chilf in the first place.
>>
>>34304991
What the fuck are you even doing here? No one cares about your relationship bullshit.
>>
From 1970 to 2017, the US population more than doubled and you want to create more mouths. You and everyone else.
>>
File: 1484815626190.png (72KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484815626190.png
72KB, 1000x571px
>>34304940
don't you think your wife would find you not wanting to be cucked by a little chink a bit offensive?
>>
>>34305025

oh shit, when i first saw this i assumed i was on /pol/

> ahem

yeah op why the FUKC would you post here cosnidering there's literally a social board?
>>
>>34304940
Wow. She's literally telling you that she would rather raise another man's child than yours. She does not want a baby with your genetics. That's kind of low for her.
>>
>>34304940
You need to be the man and put your foot down. It's already a huge compromise to accept raising an adopted child merely because she doesn't want to go through childbirth (btw the pain of childbirth is blown out of proportion, my 110 lb sister told me it was only a 7/10 on her pain scale), but asking for it to be of a different race is simply too much. Tell her that it needs to be white, and maybe even push for a surrogate mother so that the son is at least yours.

>>34305042
>create more mouths
He specifically said adopt, if you want to discuss the merits of actually creating children make another thread.
>>
>>34304940
>you want your wife to at least try going through a tediuos and stressful medical procedure instead of adopting
>this is the person you're supposed to love till death
kek
how self absorbed can one normie be?
literally but muh genetics tier
fuck off and post your b8 elsewhere
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.