[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is love? How do we find love? Where is it? When is the right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 019.png (364KB, 527x767px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
364KB, 527x767px
What is love? How do we find love? Where is it? When is the right time? Why love hurts? Who design it all?
>>
made think
>>
File: realstuff.png (493KB, 1161x597px) Image search: [Google]
realstuff.png
493KB, 1161x597px
>>34304911
Listen to Tai Lopez
>>
>>34304958
>actually googling tai lopez
>some of the result said that he is a scam
Really makes u think.
>>
Love is a chemical in the brain that makes people horny and breed and make babies. You find it by finding somebody you find attractive. Its always the right time. It hurts because it just does,its ment to hurt. Who desighned it? Nobody. Not everything needs an answer.
>>
>>34305019
Do you trust the chemicals in your brain to when they tell you love is a chemical? Will you fight or perish?
>>
>>34304911
love is the force that sustains everything, beneath everythings. I don't know the other stuff. I can't answer any of those things. it's a mysterious world, and I don't understand it at all
>>
Love is the greatest most comfy feeling in the world. And then when it's ripped from you, you feel like a shell of a person.
>>
>>34304911

>It is a chemical action in the organism of your brain (all organs and parts of your body are separate oraganisms.)

>You find it by probability of frequencies

>It's anywhere you're willing to try the odds enough

>There is no right time. If you wait for the right time, you spend your time waiting.

>It hurts because in order to experience the most intimate parts of another human soul, you must expose those parts of yourself

>You. You are the designer of your meaning of love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslPYSm7jfg

Trust me. You're just reinventing the wheel.
>>
>>34306490
used to love this song but the lyrics, so maudlin!

these answers are drab and don't brush against the trueness, have the same relation as the music diagram to the living thing. Well not all of them, but the materialist stuff!
>>
>>34305976
in order to not trust the chemicals in your brain you would have to trust the chemicals in your brain that tell you you dont trust the chemicals in your brain so you would need to make distinctions between the various chemicals, groupings, names, and so on which is exactly what love is so really fuck the brain
>>
>>34306391
>you feel like a shell of a person

But I already do and i'm a 25 yo kv
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.