[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend my whole fucking life defending the fuck out of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472162000751.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472162000751.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>spend my whole fucking life defending the fuck out of my race
>never ever not give them the benefit of a doubt
>even if im wrong try to teach them better
>if it doesnt work just chalk it up as the few bad apples because hey, that's life
>fast forward to current year

NOPE

im done

i tried and tried and tried, more than i can even remember

i still hope to meet real bro's, but im not holding my breath, the bible was right(again) about you faggets
>>
>>34304682
You white? Black? Mexican?
If you are white, I know exactly how you feel. We were fine up until the 60's, then we just fucking started rotting.

I honestly quit this whole white shit now. I just saw it as a lost cause.
/pol/ fags try to say that I should just go fuck some chick and knock her up if I want to help, but I am a robot from /r9k/, so that isn't gonna happen.

I fucking hate this world.
>>
someone want to disprove the out of Africa theory for me...too lazy to look it up and haven't heard any thing else. k thanks :D
>>
>>34304725
Out of Africa is pretty mainstream. It's supported by quite a bit of physical evidence. Why do you want it to be disproven? Asking for someone to please disprove a theory doesn't seem like you care about the truth.
>>
>>34304756
I'm studying other stuff so too busy to look into it. was just wondering if it was legit or was there anything else that held as much weight. reading about out of Africa it made sense but I'm not sure if that's all there is or if there is another theory that is more valid
>>
>>34304813

>hurr durr I'm an idiot someone please do some research and form an opinion for me
>>
>>34304813
It's pretty legit that homosapiens evolved in Africa but there are scientists who think Neanderthals and other ancestors might not have evolved in Africa
>>
>>34304813
I'm not an expert, but my understanding is that the fossil record shows pretty clearly that modern humans originated in Africa and dispersed across the world over a period of several thousand years, interbreeding with Neanderthals once they'd left Africa. This happened to a small extent, but in sufficiently large numbers that DNA in addition to fossils can be used to track humanities expansion from Africa.
>>
>>34304847
implying it would be more difficult typing the name of the theory than it was to shitpost

thanks for the help guys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.