[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a frat party with some friends >only have beer,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1470463765877.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1470463765877.png
123KB, 785x757px
>go to a frat party with some friends
>only have beer, it's fucking tastes like shit, would drink literally anything else but they only have beer
>DJ is playing shit music, can't dance to it
>leave early, feeling depressed

How can normies like this shit?
>>
>>34304611
>>>/soc/

dkbmebrmtkj
>>
>>34304632
Fuck you man, I'm a robot just like you
>>
>>34304611
You should have stuck around, it's not a frat party til the first statutory rape. That's when the real fun begins.
>>
>>34304611
>go to a frat party
>I'm not even in college
>only one smoking weed
>everyone smokes my weed
same faggots that wouldnt share their "dro" (if they did have it)
>>
>>34304611
>be in frat
>all our parties are chill
>no rape happens
>kick out anyone that is weird and/or a douchebag
>get really drunk and talk to lots of people
>play normie music with the occasional meme song snuck in
>offer mixed drinks alongside water-tier beer
>have consensual sex with multiple women
>tfw still no gf
>>
>>34304611
They are dumb that is why.. I sort of know the feeling. I am not too good at pretending to like what everyone else is doing because its so hollow and simple. I mean if there are the right drugs and enough alcohol I can literally put up with anything but a lot of people sort of piss me off in that sense. I don't think I am brilliant or anything but I definitely a lot smarter than most of the people I know just judging by how unbelievably stupid they act.
>>
File: crying face 2.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
crying face 2.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>34304611
>Tfw my brother is expecting me to come on his stag do to Spain with him and his chad friends
>He hasn't caught onto the fact im a complete social reject who hates alcohol and parties in general

How do I get out of this without looking like a complete twat?
>>
>>34305835
>hates alcohol
You're not a robot
>>
>>34305858
I've tried it multiple times and it just tastes like shit. I used to drink it regardless of the taste since being drunk is supposed to help you be more social I guess but I just can't stomach it anymore.
>>
>>34305899
>complaining about the taste of alcohol
Hahaha you fucking freshman
>>
>>34305899
>taste
We don't need to drink it as a species for the taste you fuckwit child
>>
>>34305835
Break a leg anon
>>
File: 1483538428756.jpg (160KB, 631x732px) Image search: [Google]
1483538428756.jpg
160KB, 631x732px
>go to party
>bored as fuck
>people I don't know
>talk to sloots for 10 minutes
>leave with her

I never fucking stay. I hate all parties, they're boring normie shit. I rather just play pingpong all day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.