[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw psoriasis on my scrotum >painful burning kills the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x333px
>tfw psoriasis on my scrotum
>painful burning kills the robot
>fapping isnt even enjoyable anymore
>>
Use an onahole with plenty of lube.
Skin won't move around as much.
>>
>>34303230
That sucks, bro. My mother had that for 30+ years and it never went away. Hopefully you have better luck with your treatment with it.
>>
tell your dermo

i use elidel which is a good topical for psoriasis (shit works fast, it's gone within a day if i nip it in the bud)

ask your dermo though, scrotal skin might require something more delicate
>>
>psoriasis on scrotum
you sure it isn't syphilis
>>
>>34303230
desu i know this feel and it's a real cunt when the doc says there isn't fuck all
it's a real confidence killer when women see the scales and say ewwwww wtf you said you were clean and leave
>>
>>34303282
I dont have insurance and I hear most docs say they cannot do anything about it. I dont really have the money to pay 150$+ for some jewish man to say i should change my diet or i am allergic to something. I wish i could get that cream OTC.
>>34303302
I havent had sex. Reee get out normie etc.
>>
>>34303308
this so much
>tfw TMJ already at 19
>>
File: tgel.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tgel.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>34303230
this friend. cure my buttoriasis right up. now I can finger my poop shoot again
>>
>>34303399
>I dont have insurance
fuk obeme
>and I hear most docs say they cannot do anything about it
this part isn't true tho
you can't *cure* psoriasis. it will always be there, it's an autoimmune disorder like aids
you *can* treat it, and for most people treatment is effective in that you can apply a cream and it will go away.
if it's really bad there is a thing where you give yourself a shot once a month for a while and then it goes away for years. you can also take a pill that's pretty effective but might mess with your body in other ways (e.g. your kidneys, kind of like accutane)

no doc would say they can cure psoriasis
every doc would say they can treat it

if you want to have a scaly scrotum that's on you tho
>>
>>34304085
Ok thanks for the advice. I had this when i was younger but it had gone away for at least 5 years and now it is back.

I had asked my primary doc years ago and he just said change your diet as i mentioned before. I generally hate doctors but it may be worth trying a derm then to get some kind of creme. >>34303793
I will try this

Any anons know what they have changed to make it go away or subside? Smoking and quitting smoking didnt make any change, same with diet.
>>
>>34303230
CeraVe and it's variants helped my psoriasis out a lot. Granted, it was a mild case to begin with but it's all but gone now, just the redness day to day.
It does come roaring back if I don't lotion it at least every other day.
Seriously though, CeraVe. It's expensive lotion but it was/is a miracle.
>>
>>34304174
i mean if your doctor said "you have psoriasis" then yeah go to a dermatologist and get an actual prescription and shit

if your doctor didn't say "you have psoriasis" you still might have it, but if he thinks it's just eczema or something that's different. psoriasis is a specific disease with a specific mechanism of action and specific treatments that only work for it.

if it is psoriasis, it literally just comes and goes and there's often little rhyme or reason to it. Some people have environmental triggers, other people don't.
>>
>>34303230
Stop eating milk and meat, COMPLETELY, erase those both things from your life from now on.

Psoriasis grows at much faster rate if your body consume an excess of protein, because the metabolism of cell division is faster, then the body must adjust it EVEN MORE for the intake of protein food consumed.

IS THE ONLY FUCKING SOLUTION HEAR ME BEFORE ITS TO LATE. OR IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

I have 70% body covered,and is such a pain in the ass the itchy and the fucking dusty scales ooh man the dusty everywhere... seriously if I knewn the fuckin cure to this 10 years ago, my life would be so much better now.

Dont use corticoids, it only helps to develop a worse comeback of the dissease.

Eggs are okay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.