[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I am starting to think I hate you punks, male and female,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484807819513.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1484807819513.png
35KB, 805x556px
You know I am starting to think I hate you punks, male and female, that act like dating has a bunch of superficial rules and steps to follow. Procedure, ect.
Like you can't just hit it off with someone and have a relationship that works for the two of you, there has to be this fucking handbook of ways you behave, things you say and do, how you look and who you can date in relation to how you both look a 3/10 can't be with a 7/10. It's like you're just so dumb and superficial that you rely on the success of it all temporarily working with dumb and superficial people. Like it working on some dumb, superficial person is some sort of litmus test for it working on someone you would consider more worth while.
It's pathetic.
or in other words, just be yourself
>>
I agree with you. It's a high school mentality. It's totally juvenile, but it persists with people who never actually experience the meaningful social interactions.
>>
>>34302583
yea dude
this the truth

I havent read your post but u kno
>>
What does it mean to "be yourself"?

If it means doing what you think you should, then you're already doing that. If it means shirking society's rules, that's just fucking awful advice. You'd probably stop bathing or wearing clothes.

I feel like people saying that "just being yourself" don't understand that "ourself" isn't as confident, outgoing, or funny as we want to be.
>>
"Just be yourself" only works if you are a quality individual. Sometimes, people actually are deficient and need to change things about themselves. There isn't a book of magic rules that will always work, but there are a small number helpful standard operating procedures. It's just the basic guidelines for living well and treating others with decency, really.

I am reminded of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmDPw5dGdRQ
>>
>>34302817
>You'd probably stop bathing
I'm suppose to do that?

No, not at all. What I'm saying is quit being a poser. It's not even like fake it till you make it. Women typically have been the worse culprits I've known to do this. The chameleon effect where they start to pick up your opinions or stating some to try and make you complacent while having a totally different set of values independently from it.
If you want to be confident, outgoing, and funny then fucking act like it. What I'm saiyan if you hate anime don't be like "oh well I like this one" someone you know annoys you about because you think that person likes it.

>>34302983
>There isn't a book of magic rules that will always work
That's basically what I'm fucking saying though. I say the word fuck a lot. There are people that offends. Am I going to sit around them and pretend like I don't use the word fuck and then hop back away from them and start spouting fuck every word. It's stupid just be yourself.
>>
>>34302583
You're not a punk so you don't get it thus you can not get it.
>>
>>34303009
>If you want to be confident, outgoing, and funny then fucking act like it.
You make it sound like that's a simple task.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.