[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>losing argument on /lit/ >get in one last desperate retort,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 156700092.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
156700092.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>losing argument on /lit/
>get in one last desperate retort, then click off tab and shut laptop

does anyone else know this feel
>>
next time post this pasta

lol you faggot, we get it, you want to sound intelligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses 4chan to get the attention he doesnt get at home.

i won't share my rarer ones
>>
>>34302050
what literature would you recommend, friend?
>>
Fucking retarded

STOP arguing with people online. It makes no sense.

I guaranteed if you had argued with the same person in person, it would be completely different.

If you take 4chan seriously, you need to reevaluate your life. You should only shit post and generate the greatest number of (you) that way, you know quantitatively, that you have done your job as a shitposter.
>>
Don't be a sore loser. Or a martyr that is also a shitty person.

People like that should suffocate on packing salts.
>>
>going to /lit/

muh leftist hugbox where dissenting opinions are banned and deleted
>>
>>34302074

you're a faggot, really.

that's not a good pasta, also it isn't "rare" just because YOU wrote it, you huge FAG
>>
>>34302157
did it hit too close to home.
>>
>>34302178
he's right bro, work on your pasta skills
>>
>>34302201
i didn't write it. and it always gets replies, without fail. that's good enough for me.
>>
>>34302117
It's good mental excercize for learning how to debate which is in terms of transfer of information between humans is the key to learning to making your information higher valued and dominant which is the key to shaping your world.

o sry i mean just smoke up dude, dont take everything so serious dude, reevaluate ur life and go to the club
>>
>>34302208
fucking banana shit sniffer
>>
>>34302241
lol you faggot, we get it, you want to sound inteIligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses 4chan to get the attention he doesnt get at home.

i won't share my rarer ones
>>
>>34302223
>learning from 4chan

Because books aren't actually a thing yet right?
>>
>>34302050
>>34302050
Sort of, I end the conversation when the other person starts resorting to making personal insults / name calling. At that point it's no longer a debate, it's an argument.

Doesn't always end like that, I've debated people on 4chan who never resorted to name calling etc, had some pretty awesome informative debates.
>>
>>34302050
This happened to me today on /lit/, except I closed my laptop because I started to feel the other person had to be trolling. If they weren't then I wasn't going to get to them anyway.

Incredibly frustrating
>>
>>34302074
kek
>>34302096
I just read the Timothy McVeigh biography, American Terrorist. He's gotta be one of the most fascinating guys out there, and the authors tell the story in a pretty straightforward manner. They don't inject any faggotry or anything
>>
>>34302117
people like you are ruining the site. arguing on 4chan is better because the kid gloves come off, which makes for more honest debate
>>
Well, it's better than pointlessly continuing. Just drop out, it doesn't matter. It's an anonymous imageboard, there's no need to save face. That gets forgotten easily, I know.
>>
>>34302505
>there's no need to save face
you don't get it, do you
>>
It's easy to win an argument on /lit/ though. Most of them are people who don't read or don't read often
>>
>>34302525
Get what? Explain.
>>
>>34302562
not him, but if you don't get it already, it's not something that can be explained
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.