[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who lost here? >Everyone I know has moved away and started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: tcia.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tcia.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Who lost here?
>Everyone I know has moved away and started their own lives
>23 and still living at home
>Still working the same shit job
>Every day I get a little older
>Every day I miss another opportunity
>Every day I realize I'm wasting my fucking life
>>
I'm 19 and have no clue what to do with my life

I'm so stuck

I miss the on-rails of childhood, you could just do what people told you to do and make progress

now I actually have to choose shit and try to survive at the same time

I don't know what the fuck I wanna do, I don't wanna work a job I'm so stupid and lazy, I just want to be dead
>>
>turn 21 soon
>sleep till 3pm everyday
>play games fap and browse 4chan till i fall asleep
>girl in highschool liked me but i was too shy to talk to her
>nothing happened
>>
>>34301898
>just graduated college
>no job
>living with parents
>do nothing all day
>can barely sleep at night on account of anxiety/depression
>have only one friend I still talk to
>she's still in college
>can no longer confide in my parents/family since I've been gone so long
>my industry if fucking dead where I live
>no end in sight
>feel trapped in addition to being lost
I need to get a job that pays a living wage and move back to the city. I can't live like this anymore, I'm going batshit in this fucking house
>>
Wait until you're 33, everyday I wish someone would kill me, everyday someone doesn't I get a little sadder, too cowardly to end my own life.
>>
File: dsaa.png (45KB, 383x385px) Image search: [Google]
dsaa.png
45KB, 383x385px
>>34301898

>Be drop out NEET
>Live with parents
>parents keep warning me I might get kicked out if I don't shape up
>Too depressed and anxious to do anything
>sit on computer all day trying not to fall over crying
>Feel a little bit better whenever I remind myself I can kill myself

Ah, life is a joke, and I'm the punchline
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>There's nowhere I want to go and no place I want to be.
>Every day of my life is spent in misery.
>Trapped in an infinite loop inside my mind from which I can't break free.
>I have no direction or motivation, only endless rumination.
>The world is constantly moving, while I remain constant.
>Nothing in life will ever make me happy, and yet my sorrow knows no limit.
>Everyday I wish that I never wake up.
>But I don't get that wish.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sVJuc4tfIY ]
>>
>>be 23 KHV living in an abusive household
>>moved out last year and thought I would finally be happy
>>still miserable and can barely keep up the facade of being a functioning human being to coworkers
>>showing up late to work everyday, boss is starting to voice disapproval
>>feel like a miserable sack of human shit but literally cannot get out of bed in the morning
>>can't crawl back to abusive parents b/c that would just make me want to kill myself even more
>>how to human???
>>
>>34301937
I miss it too. Everyone had ambition and I just sat around thinking things would always be the same.

>>34301963
>nothing happened
Story of my life

>>34302015
I want to move to the city but I'm so scared of change that I'm actively sabotaging my own life

>>34302028
Fuck me anon I didn't mean to feel that feel

>>34302173
Can you go to school still or something? You might still have a chance senpai

>>34302210
>Tfw the reality I want to live in is physically impossible

>>34302540
Be strong anon I believe in you. I'm sorry you're in that situation though.
>>
>>34302636
>I want to move to the city but I'm so scared of change that I'm actively sabotaging my own life

my school was in the city, so coming home is a change for me. as much as I hate that damned place, anything is better than wasting in the fucking suburbs. suburbs are great when you're a kid, hell as a young adult
>>
>24 khv
>in love with a crazy girl long distance and she might not even give a fuck
>neet
>deteriorating self worth
>had some jobs but dont know what i want to do
>ask myself why my life has so much weird/fucked shit in it constantly and cant figure it out
>lots of family dead, most alive ones have issues
>chronic insomnia an currently on a 1 hours of sleep over the last 30 hours
>laying in bed with chills and craving icecream but theres none in the fridge
>>
>>34302028
I'm 33 too. If it makes you feel better I have a good job that I hate and actually feel nauseous when I drive to sometimes. I'm married to a woman I no longer love, have a huge house I don't really like and live in a city I despise away from my family and friends.

My whole life I let people push me around and never spoke up. Now it's too late.

You still have options. You're not tied down. Every day I dream about getting in my car and just driving away to a new beginning. Your life is an open book. Mines pretty much closed.
>>
>21 years old
>no friends, no gf etc.
>have car, have money
>no obligation or education
>no fucking clue what to do with life

It feels so sad. Like I could be doing great things, but I just don't know how.
>>
>>34301898
>neet bux
>getting 20k soon enough to buy a house n a rural area
>no dreams or ambitions
>theres no jobs i like or nothing i would want to do
>severe autism and depression
>might lose bux anyway since i have to see a shrink i get pills
i have no idea what to do
>>
I know nobody will probably reply to this, but I'm having a severe mental breakdown of depression, anxiety and pyre self hatred tonight. I was born a complete fuck up, nothing I do EVER turns out right, nobody cares about me, not even my parents, life is pointless worthless suffering and I have nowhere else to write this except r9k.
>>
>>34304151
you feel this way man and probably dont want positive reinforcement. but keep this in mind. you're the master of your own destiny right now. dont look at the past failures. learn from them. become a better person. failures dont matter man its irrelevant.
>>
>>34304440
I just wish I wasn't so psychotic. If I felt less intense rage and need to hurt myself, maybe that'd be easier.
>>
>nobody ever cared about you or what you did
>never found any inspiration or direction in your life
>kids your age grow up around you
>they become adults with careers and families and goals
>you just stay the same
When everybody else is moving forward staying where you are is falling behind. The further you fall back the harder it is to catch up. Nobody is going to want you when you're older when they can have somebody younger who is at the same place in their life that you are. Nothing is going to fill the emptiness that you feel inside. You can try to pretend to be like other people, but you'll always know that it's just an act.
>>
>>34304647
just think about it like this man. how does that help you get ahead? it pretty much doesnt. stop beating yourself and let it go. everyone, and i mean everybody in life pretty much just does what they think is right. there are people who are more fucked up than you im sure, and they try to brush the dirt off their shoulder and keep going. you're being too hard on yourself. just let it go man. its the only way for healing to begin.
>>
File: 1478100100921.gif (814KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478100100921.gif
814KB, 480x360px
why do I have no goals

why do I have no motivation

why do I have no interests or hobbies

why do I not have a soul
>>
File: 1320480258335.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1320480258335.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
>25 years old
>graduated from college 2 years ago
>no job or experience
>still living with parents
>degree probably useless by now, all that money wasyed
>no friends or gf
>no idea what I can do now
>health worsening
>no hope for the future

I'm just done. I fucked up too much and there's no hope now.
>>
>>34301898
>Almost 22
>live with mom and her boyfriend that uses the shit out of her and treats her like a piece of meat
>live in trailer park in town of 1200 people
>no jobs here, no car to get to a bigger city
>college not an option even though i want to go, socially im too anxious and i think id be too stupid. i cant afford it, i dont have a car, have no help from parents or family to get on my feet, nothing.
>suffer from crippling low self esteem, self doubt, constant negative thought patterns, anxiety, and depression.
>feel like a lowlife because i fucking am. Feel detatched and unable to relate to 99 percent of people.
>no hobbies, outlets, or anything to do here but watch the same movies at home. or sit outside of my grandmas on my used laptop at night and lurk the internet.
>also been developing a nasty habbit with painkillers.
>no girl will want me, and if they do i will scare them away because i need a lot of affirmation and love and women wont ever give me that because im too needy. and need of love or any weakness to a woman is bad.
>family doesnt respect me only gets mad at me if im sad or upset. tell me im just being negative and stupid. but when they post their sadgirl shit on fb all their friends are supportive and caring to them.

Honestly i need advice what should i even do?
i feel like it will never get better
>>
>>34301898
I moved away to start my own life and now all I do is wageslave and sit in my apartment alone.
>>
>>34304057
I guess i still have it better than most people here though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.