[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >failed normie >alienated due to circumstances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: energy drinks.png (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
energy drinks.png
6KB, 216x233px
>be me
>failed normie
>alienated due to circumstances outside of my control, and I sure as fuck cant change them or else
>haven't dated in almost 6 years
>my own internet buddies betray me and others in an online community and leave us alienated while also flaunting how their internet friendships are so "genuine".
>my best and only friend for nearly the past decade has had to leave the only function where we see each other regularly on a weekly basis
>how fucked am I?
>>
>>34301677
>having friends at all
fucking normalfags thinking they are lonely
>>
>>34301677
It depends. are you a NEET? do you go to school or work or even volunteer somewhere?

If you do go outside, your best bet is to try to make your friends with people you work or learn with. Maybe try some new forums for new online friends. On how to make the friends, I can't really help you i'm pretty bad at initiating a friendship once class or work is over

you might be fine but it'll take effort
>>
OP here, let me elaborate. I am not a NEET, or a robot. I go to internet college. Although I do not have a job.
>last time I try to actually get involved with anything
>meet girl my age
>hit it off pretty good right?
>she just wants to keep me on the side while she fucks her life long crush
>I refused to get pulled into this
>she keeps calling me for money to bail her boyfriend out of jail for drunk driving

>I just wanted to make friends
>>
>>34301871
Ah i see it seems like she just assumed you wouldorbit her or something eh? You shoulda cursed her out when she tried that. cut her out of your life if you haven't already.

So all your classes are online? That would get in the way of making friends. I guess theres also no campus to go to a club huh? Yeah see if you can get a volunteer gig somewhere that interests you for a while to get more socialization. Then try to get a part time to replace it if time will allow it. Somewhere that interests you too, so that you have better chance of making friends with same interests. So like if you like computers try seeing if you can get a job at a local small computer shop/repair place or whatever. Your first step to making friends is finding a reason to get out of the house at regular intervals.
>>
you were last respected and considered by a woman in 6 years? i'm envious... that's so recent...
>>
OP again, and don't worry, I was pissed off enough that her dox magically got leaked. But yeah she's out of my life.

Yeah all my classes are on the internet, but the worst part is that my parents actually believe that I will be able to start a career right after I graduate. I'm in my third year now, so I have already missed the college experience even if I went on campus for my final year.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.