[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriends are fucking overrated, 99% of them you will just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: albundy2.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
albundy2.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
Girlfriends are fucking overrated, 99% of them you will just get sick of and you may never find the right one

Just casually date and bang 24 year olds, or better yet stay single, it's better
>>
>>34301663
Naw dude they're actually awesome. I'm 5'6" with a 5" dick and my 5'9" GF loves me
>>
and they always need to be on medication to be compatible/meet the needs of their boyfriends. Who do they think they're kidding when they act like they are an asset that can make a guys life better. They enter relationships expecting gifts/rewards with out earning or working for them...yea it was nice having sex with you but having sex with your partner isn't deserving of a gift. gf's tote around sex as if its bargaining chips. Ok, hypothetically, we'll give you that one. fine. 1. that's 1. you bring one thing to this relationship...Aside from sex you bring nothing to this relationship. Then they're so unconfident in themselves, if they're unhappy, they will stay in the relationship because they doubt they would be able to find another. And by staying in the relationship they drag the relationship down and down further and further...now your making yourself unhappy AND another person unhappy you bitch...take some responsibility in the relationship you're polluting. And they're so round about and inefficient in communicating (like what they need, why they're unhappy, how they would like you to improve the relationship, what they like sexually) that they just waste a ton of your time on this precious earth because they have no perception of how delicate time is because they were never meant to achieve/aspire any long term objectives aside from raising a child which could survive without their mother at a very young age(like fucking 2 yr's old) but girls are so selfish they cling onto their children to keep themselves occupied and we only allow this abuse to continue to make girls feel important/like they have a purpose in society because they can't aspire to anything like their male counter parts after age 9.
>>
>>34301782
>spoilertexted love

dam that's how you know it's real.

To your point, OP.

That may be true of you, but in my position, a total virgin, I'd really rather get a gf
>>
>>34302250
not all women are like that anon
>>
>>34302250
cont.

so i too have weighed the pros and the cons...and the time of your life gf's take/require out weighs in value when compared to the benefits/good things they bring into your life.
>>
>>34301663
girlfriends are just memes
>>
>>34302362
Of course not all women are, but the odds of finding one who isn't is about 1%
>>
>>34301663
also wear protection if they are easy and you think they might have some kind of std.
>>
>>34302628
life is long enough for those odds to be ok
>>
>>34301663
>dating old hags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.