[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is my age, 24, but looks rather young. I mean like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sK3mvBM0_400x400.png (135KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
sK3mvBM0_400x400.png
135KB, 399x399px
My girlfriend is my age, 24, but looks rather young. I mean like, passably as a child. She's very petite, when I hold her hand or feet it just drills in how fricken small they are, like a childs. I still find her super attractive, just not so much sexually. I mean, I get turned on and aroused, but in terms of actual fucking I think it just feels wrong.

I used to worry, being an oldfag, that I was a pedo. But then I kinda got over that phase. And now, I just feel uncomfortable with her sexually. I can't cum, basically. It doesn't feel quite right. But otherwise she is an amazing girlfriend. What do?
>>
>>34301546
You post a picture.
>>
>>34301546
>I find her attractive
>then i get kind of hung up on actually doing the deed

you sound like you're letting something get in the way, if you're attracted to her why can't you fuck her?

you obviously like her and being with her and that should be the biggest turn-on in the world not many girls are really worth your time.

Fuck the shit out of her and enjoy it and make sure she enjoys it too.
>>
Wait for her to grow up, little girls change overnight when they hit their growth spurt.
>>
>you obviously like her and being with her and that should be the biggest turn-on in the world

lmao fucking roasties i am dying laughing over here.
>>
File: 2.png (121KB, 1307x315px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
121KB, 1307x315px
lmao9002
>>
>>34301648
lmao

>>34301621
yeah I'm getting my fear of becoming a pedo get in the way

>>34301589
I'd probably get vanned, honestly, then lose her
>>
if she's 24 and you're attracted to her then you aren't a pedo. maybe you just liked petite girls all along?

on the other hand since you don't find her sexually attractive maybe you truly are a pedo and only real children get you ready to fuck.
>>
File: wojak.png (43KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
43KB, 876x773px
how bout you fuck right off you nigger, if i had a small childlike gf id be fucking her cunny to bits, and yet here you are complaining. fucking idiot
>>
>>34302008
it took this many posts for you, anon, to post a worthy rejoinder to this abyssal thread
>>
>>34301648
not a roastie i'm a guy who has gone a long time since i've honestly enjoyed the company of a woman for reasons other than sex.

they exist though.
>>
hey bro, ill take her. or if you wanna share i always wanted to try double vaginal
>>
>>34301546
>My girlfriend
Stopped reading right there you fucking Normie scum. Oh no I have attractive gf. GET OUT OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID NORMALFAG. I WISH THAT YOUR FUCKING GF IS FUCKING OTHER MEN BEHIND YOUR BACK U KEK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.