[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At work (End of day) >All my work is done, closing my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478998170591.png (924KB, 826x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1478998170591.png
924KB, 826x1282px
>At work (End of day)
>All my work is done, closing my place in 15 minutes
>Sit in stool (I have it against a wall for back support)
>Random guy comes up to me and says he'll hold the wall up for me
>I don't know what the fuck he is talking about so I ask him if I can help him with anything
>He puts both his hands against the wall I was leaning against and tells me he'll help support the wall I was leaning against
>I look confused
>I ask again if I can help him with anything
>He says "No, I just came here to be a smartass."
>I say "Oh ok, have a nice day sir."
>He walks off.

Was I the autistic one or was he? Did I cuck him accidentally? All my conversations are rehearsed/memorized so when something out of the ordinary happens, I don't really know what to do.
>>
>>34301169
If you're a girl he was hitting on you. It's ok for girls to get all awkward and blush, it's also normal for them to reject guys even if they like them (the hard to get game). If you like him and see him again smile at him or something, invite conversation.
>>
>>34301360

I'm a guy and he is was a middle aged man with a typical chad/dad haircut.
>>
>>34301169
>He puts both his hands against the wall I was leaning against and tells me he'll help support the wall I was leaning against
>I look confused
>I ask again if I can help him with anything
>He says "No, I just came here to be a smartass."
>I say "Oh ok, have a nice day sir."
>He walks off.

> Was I the autistic one or was he? Did I cuck him accidentally? All my conversations are rehearsed/memorized so when something out of the ordinary happens, I don't really know what to do.

You're the autistic one. Most people hotswap phrases in and out on the fly, so if you're consciously selecting responses from a predetermined list like it's a VN, you're the autistic one. I'd love to be like that.
>>
>>34301169
He thought it would be funny to imply you were holding up the wall with your back and said he'll help you
>>
>>34301653

Was he patronizing me or something?
>>
>>34301169
sounds like he was trying to make an unfunny joke. you're probably autistic, but his joke was stupid and even normies could only laugh out of pity.
>>
>>34301721
I don't think so, dude. He was just trying to be funny
>>
>>34301773
>>34301807
>>34301653

Oh...so, did I end up making him feel bad? A lot of times at work people make comments they think are funny and I don't realize they're jokes because they weren't funny until they mention it was a joke.
>>
>>34302293
I don't know, bro, I'm not him. Maybe you just made him feel awkward, who knows
>>
>>34302293

He was probably just messing around and passing time, nothing big. But who knows. Maybe he's crying right now. Probably not though.

But yeah you reacted very autistically.
>>
>>34302293
Wow op, you sound truly insufferable to be around.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.