[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Centrist and hate extremes on both sides >still like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: trumpeee.jpg (41KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
trumpeee.jpg
41KB, 500x338px
>tfw Centrist and hate extremes on both sides
>still like seeing lefties BTFO more than I do with righties
>>
>>34301044
The only righties that I really hate are the evangelicals and religiotards.
>>
>>34301044

That's mostly because the left is the dominant cultural force right now and being shoved down our throats. The right doesn't bother you as much because they're not as visible and universally endorsed.
>>
>>34301044
Wait until you go through a year or two of a firmly GOP government and you'll flip really quick.

I think people like watching liberals get shut down because they thought they had power and getting BTFO was proof that they didn't.

In a couple of years, the /pol/ people who really believe this stuff will be firmly convinced that their beliefs represent the majority will of the country and will become unbearably smug about it.

The contrarian pendulum is always in motion.
>>
>>34301044
Because righties are tired muh extreme christian values that aren't even based in Christianity, Muh gays are cancer, muh all welfare spending is evil but trillions on a war is fine
SJWs are the new annoying hottness
>>
>>34301044
Seeing lefties getting BTFO is more entertaining for me also. Today's liberals are basically whiny overgrown children who throw tantrums when things don't go their way.
>>
>>34301044
I'm a far leftist (but anti idpol) and I agree, the right has a little bit of dignity when they get btfo or they just walk away, lefties go pathetically kicking and screaming
>>
>>34301167
Sup /leftypol/. I can't imagine what it feels like to see your movement that used to rule half the world getting reduced to a bunch of crying college kids and tranny loving celebrities complaining from their ivory towers. Shit must suck for you guys.
>>
>>34301044
mainly because most lefties are smug assholes
>>
>>34301044
Honey your right wing

NEXT! THREAD
>>
File: d36.jpg (131KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
d36.jpg
131KB, 600x461px
>>34301044
Trump is pretty centrist. He supports some form of universal healthcare and wants to btfo the corporations that have been fucking us over, including their shilling for third world immigration which is basically importing cheap labor. If you're a Meet it's probably because the low level job market has been flooded by Pablos and all the cheap community colleges are filled with his kids who get scholarships and affirmative action so they're above you in enrollment priority.

He wants to fuck over the kikes that have been fucking us over for decades and start putting America first again. That's why he pisses off both parties. That old "march of tyranny" comic (pic) is actually a march of raising corporate profits and GDP. They don't care how they do it, if importing millions of third world savages to compete with you in the labor market and keep wages low makes them more money, they'll lobby Congress to get it done and both parties will eat it up because it raises the GDP and makes them look good.

Trump's policy is basically fuck that, if you're going to export jobs you're going to pay hella tariffs so the American people can still benefit in some way, and you're not going to wreck the economic structure and create problems in the future so your company can make money now by importing cheap labor. That's bullshit, so much bullshit we'd need a pretty big wall to stop it.
>>
File: 1484547885151.jpg (59KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484547885151.jpg
59KB, 788x720px
FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

LEGALIZE SAME SEX BATHROOMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34301531
>want to fuck over (((them)))
>ironically he loves israel and his son-in-law is also a jew

i wonder how long until the guy back-stabs the people and start doing the bidding of his overlords.
>>
>>34301214
Im not even a commie, just left libertarian. I don't go on /pol/.
>>
Because the state and anyone living within it is morally justified to commit violent acts against those who hold revolutionary ideologies (anarchists, communists) and those sympathetic to them (all others on the left).

Violence against leftists is a form of justice, and the violence they commit can never be adequately justified.
>>
(Neo)Libs are indeed quite funny to laugh at.

Meta:
Dems make progress
GOP shuts it down
GOP makes progress
Dems shut it down

There is no stability.

>>34301827
Social conservatism makes no sense in modern America. Please, tell me how that benefits anyone except Christians, Jews, and Muslims. I'm waiting. I can respect being fiscally conservative (although, I'm not myself), but I will never have any respect for a Christian that gets into politics as there is always a conflict of interest when faith is involved. When Christians are in power, you get Merkel's Germany.
>>
>>34301044
I like Trump but I hate the wave of nationalism that is growing in the country

I really hope these white nationalists and neo-nazis don't actually get any more power but the future isn't looking bright
>>
>>34302427
hey styxers, really enjoying your new videos but you should try to stay on-topic more lately; was interested to see the specifics of your feelings on Senegal's occupation of The Gambia but was instead treated to a general overview of africa
>>
>>34302551
Stay prepared to get curbstomped, commie. You don't have to be a white nationalist or neo-nazi to support your country.
>>
>>34302626
I would consider myself a liberal with libertarian leanings, far from a communist
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.