[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 years old >no gf >no job >live at parent's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: thatfeel.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
93KB, 645x773px
>19 years old
>no gf
>no job
>live at parent's house
>never had sex/kissed/held-hand
>social anxiety
>spends all day watching anime and play vidya

will it ever get better ?
>>
File: i seriously hope.png (2KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
i seriously hope.png
2KB, 295x295px
>>34300639
>only 19 years old
>will it ever get better ?
>>
>19
Life hasn't started yet, man. You have so much time and you don't even realize it. Relax.

Not for too long, though.
>>
File: 1480549559812.jpg (14KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
1480549559812.jpg
14KB, 250x218px
>>34300688
>Not for too long, though
This is the part that fills me with dread.

I've been this way forever. I'm not going to just magically pull myself up by my own bootstraps one day. Even if I try to improve myself gradually, I'll always revert back to the same position.

Why should I relax?
>>
>>34300639
That was me five years ago

Nothing's changed
>>
File: fucknpotato.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucknpotato.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>34300639
>will it ever get better ?

yeah, just keep up your current lifestyle and everything will work out for you
>>
>>social anxiety

Nope, it won't get better. Things don't go well for the socially anxious, especially socially anxious men.
>>
>>34300639
I'm you but I'm 32

>>34300688
Don't listen to this guy. You shouldn't be relaxed. If anything, now is the lost crucial time to make changes to your life. You still have safety nets and you being an awkward loser can be seen as cute.

Make the changes now, or suffer the curse of being a robot.

Start by lifting. You maybe still be a loser, but it will give you confidence in Your own body. And if the magic time of sexy time ever comes up, you won't have to worry about your fat stomach crushing her (like I did)
>>
>>34300885
thanks for the suggestion anon, i will try lifting and getting in shape
>>
Basically the same situation, except I'm 18. Is there a way out of this?

I'm trying to improve -- I've been forcing myself to go outside and go grocery shopping with my brother to desensitize myself to anxiety in public.

I was raised by a single mother with BPD, though. I just wanna know if anyone in a similar situation to me has pulled themselves out of this, or if what I'm doing is futile.
>>
>>34301220
OP here, i am going to try applying for some career education classes at a local community college and maybe find a somewhat decent job. also taking the suggestion to get /fit/

I grew up in pretty ordinary chill family, not sure what fucked me up like this ;-;
>>
go get a pair of your mom's dirty panties and post a pic of them.
>>
>>34301338
Here's a tip; don't try to do all of this at once. Take slow steps, otherwise you will get overwhelmed and be back to square 1.
>>
File: 1484701528115.png (514KB, 1760x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1484701528115.png
514KB, 1760x1222px
>>34300639
>tfw all of this fits you as well
>>
>>34300639
will it ever be any better than the way you are living now? no. have a nice day.
>>
Just stop playing vidya
You'll be bored instead
Boredom is good
>>
>>34300772
>Why should I relax?

Why would you be anxious?
Is it doing any good? Is your anxiety pulling you by the bootstraps? If it is then keep or worrying, otherwise, relax
>>
File: 1484007413430.jpg (72KB, 559x586px) Image search: [Google]
1484007413430.jpg
72KB, 559x586px
>>34300639
>22
>have job
>everything else is the same
It's not a big deal though because I don't have expectations.
>>
Walk long distances all the time. You will see interesting little details that nobody else notices, and meet interesting people occasionally. Walking reduces anxiety, and being able to walk all day without tiring or getting sore is a good confidence-booster. You can get a job with just this qualification in a variety of interesting professions, such as landscaping or road construction.
>>
>no job
>spends all day watching anime and play vidya

Change these things. See what happens. No girl is ever gonna bust into your parents basement and proclaim her unbridled desire for a manchild to support.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.