[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nothing is interesting to me anymore, even vidya and 4chan used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1427494163694.png (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427494163694.png
24KB, 500x500px
nothing is interesting to me anymore, even vidya and 4chan used to be mind-numbing at best but now I don't enjoy those either.
what do?
>>
have you tried drugs or are you a normalfag
>>
>>34300219
yes, but I only have access to alcohol atm
I was just about to go grab it
>>
have you tried playing catch with your kids?
maybe spend the night dancing with your wife?
take your family out to the country and go stargazing.

these are excellent past-times and you're sure to enjoy them.
>>
>>34300238
in that case turn off your computer for a few weeks. tv as well. you're burnt out on entertainment, take a break.
it's like when you do a specific drug over and over until you develop a tolerance and don't get high anymore.
>>
Have you tried walking outside?
Night or day, it doesn't matter.
You see weird shit, man.

Sometimes at night, If you go in a walk, you can see into people's windows, and just get a glimpse of what they live like.

Just listen to the Beatles and go for a stroll, love. Make sure to take in all the sights, but even more importantly, focus on the smells of everything you come across. People don't pay enough attention to how things smell. Rain, grass, wet pavement, the smell of flowers and trees. It's all neato.

You'll be just fine.
>>
>>34300280
>implying I have the means to do any of these things
>>
>>34300219
>have you tried drugs
drugs are a temporary solution with possible permanent consequences
>>
>>34300295
what the fuck am I supposed to do then? stare at a wall?
>>
I understand OP

Depression makes everything boring
>>
>>34300319

This, anon. Orginalls
>>34300307
>>
>>34300319
read some books and go for walks. after a week or two you'll come back crawling to real entertainment. it will be fun again, you just have to take a break.
>>
>>34300307
>>34300342
>>34300346
it's cold and shitty outside, and I don't have the attention span for books anymore
>>
>>34300176
Join a boxing club and learn a new skill.
>>
>>34300176
Read books. I got completely burnt out on vidya a while ago.
>>
>>34300397
>>34300319

>ahh anon, everything sucks!
>what do??
>halp??

Here you go anon, here is some solid advice!

>waaa too hard
>excuses!!

Do you want help, or do you want to bitch, anon?
>>
>>34300514
okay then, Ill try to read, but I don't have access to any books for a couple of weeks.
I'm not going outside though
>>
>>34300544
Library + Ebooks from TPB??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.