[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it and include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 24

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px)
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it and include initials thread.
>>
Dear H

I miss you so much

-D
>>
Haha everything is fucked. Going to go make some deviled eggs now.
>>
Dear D

Eat a dick.

-H
>>
Dear R

Have you ever walked side to side

Love S
>>
>>34301025
10/10 I hope you enjoy those eggs.
>>
>>34301048
Dear S,

What do you mean by this ??
>>
Dear M.

I am madly in love with you but couldn't say that to you without the slightest glimmer of hope that you'd reciprocate so I'm telling a Mongolian throat singing board.

Anon
>>
>>34301101
after being thoroughly fucked by a large cawk the pussy is sore so the qt has to wobble to alleviate the pain desu

also
here is qt ariana
singing the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
>>
>>34301151
I know what you meant to say
>>
Dear K

I'm back in town now. I'd say I'm sorry for high school, but if I'm being honest I don't really remember what I did to hurt you. I don't remember most of high school anymore. I know you wouldn't forgive me anyway, that's not the kind of person you are.
I miss you. I can't talk to anybody the way I used to talk to you. I can't feel the way I used to feel with you. You were amazing, and I will never forgive myself for throwing our friendship away like that.
Zoe- through her sister- told me once that I'm welcome back into their little group. I don't know if that included you, probably not, but regardless I can't go back. It would be too embarrassing and don't think I could look anybody in the eye. I was alone for too long, I think, because I can't even remember what I was like. That version of me is gone, the me that you would remember. Now I need to find out who I am again.

Best of Luck
-C
>>
Dear H

I hope I'm not disturbing you?

-D
>>
Dear P

I love you

-J
>>
Dear --

I will be free soon.
For that I am struggling

Ariana
>>
>>34300089
I can only think about you anymore
>>
Dear L.

I will soon bring you out of the 2D world and make you real. My machine is almost complete.

Love, C.
>>
To S
Fuck you S.
-F
>>
Dear J

where the fuck are you you've been gone for days
are you just avoiding me
>>
>>34301569
OH SHIT!!!

IDS HABBENING
>>
>>34301543

iktf anon. It's terrible.
>>
>>34301569
Thank you..
I'm glad to say that
>>
>>34301127
Initials please originally
>>
File: image.jpg (559KB, 635x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559KB, 635x707px
>>34300089
Dear T.,

It's been 6 days since you surprised me at my job, asking why I won't date you and displaying suspicious hostile behavior like you were going to kill me. I saw you were wearing rubber gloves while clutching your hand in your coat pocket. You planned something evil until you yelled that you're "fucked in the head" and left. I'm still on edge at work afraid that you'll walk in prepared to hurt or kill me. CCTV screenshots are posted in the security office to warn my coworkers.

Stay out of my life and never do this to any girl in the future. Get mental help before I see your mugshot on the news for killing someone.

- B.
>>
>>34300089
Dear G,

Terribly sorry about not seeing you on your death bed. I say it's because I didn't want to see you in that state, but it's mostly because I wanted to remove you from my life preemptively since losing you was to hard. I know it probably seems like I abandoned you in the end, and I suppose I did.

But I hope you can forgive me. You were more of a mother than my real mother in anyone's book,

J
>>
>>34301477
cont

I win freedom for myself. It is not for you
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (48KB, 461x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
48KB, 461x468px
>>34301127
INITIALS OR NEXT LETTER OF THE NAME PLEASE
>>
>>34300089
He

You will not divide us.

Us
>>
>>34302282
If you want me, I think always want to be with you.
>>
Dear L,
I don't know how I feel about you right now, but I would really like to see your face again, so if you could set a picture of your face as your normiebook profile pic I'd really appreciate it.
Sincerely N
>>
K,

Tired, but thinking of you. I don't know if I want to be with you anymore. I'm sure it's just my subconscious saying "give up, you don't stand a chance, she has a boyfriend, etc. etc". It's weird, the way I feel about you. But I'm glad you're coming to the concert. You got me into a ton of music, so I'm really happy I was able to get you into my favorite band. I hope we make out. Or something.

I can't tell if I'm still into you or if I'm just bored with my life and desperate to get laid. But as a person, I definitely like you. You're cool and I won't forget the day you reassured me. I felt okay to be my weird, dumb ass'd, insensitive self for the first time in my whole life. Thanks for not finding me irredeemable.

Good talk,
J
>>
L,
You're very nice. I like it when you bully me, too.

S
>>
>>34300089
Dear D,

You're never disturbing me

-H
>>
L,

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

T
>>
D,

I still love you. After all these years. I think about you every day. EVERY DAY.
I'm so miserable without you.
I'm so lost.

Sometimes it feels like we used to be together yesterday, and sometimes it feels like it was in a different universe to begin with.

I will soon leave, and I know no matter what I do you won't judge me. You hate that.
>>
Dear J

I think you are super cool but I'm afraid.

-L
>>
T i love you LOL J
>>
Dear A,

Mrs May announced that she would restrict immigration.
Britain has become a more distant country for me.

Anon
>>
>>34303549

Also If I ever see you I'm gonna murder the shit out of you, bitch
>>
L,

Despite you're a kind person,you fucked with your ex the day after my birthday, and then he wanted me to know that.Fucking depressive parasite.

-M
>>
R

You're one of the most amazing people I've ever met. You broke me out of apathy and put a fire in my heart when I thought I could never love again. I don't blame you for what you did, I know I don't mean to you what you mean to me and I also know you never meant to hurt me on purpose.. things kind of just happened. I could never tell you this because I know it would stress you out but god I don't think I can love anyone else. I've looked around and it just doesn't work, nobody else is you. I suppose this must be how you feel about your ex, so in that way I kind of get where you're coming from now. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I really do wish you luck with your ex, I hope you can find happiness in that. I know it's selfish of me to say, but if things don't work please give me a shot. I can't guarantee I'll ever make you as happy as you make me but godammit I'm a hard worker and you know damn well I'd do my best (and frankly I think I did a fuckin good job as a boyfriend, however short my term was). I love you. I love you so fucking much. I hate that I can't tell you that anymore, but it's always true. I still say it in my head every time we say goodbye.

Always yours and mamnoon for everything,
J
>>
J
I know everything. I was aware of what you posted in that thread. You only wanted to treat me like a toy. They were all in your game. I was just chess pawn for you.
E
>>
File: 1477880355134.png (357KB, 601x601px)
1477880355134.png
357KB, 601x601px
Just let me go
I will never be useful to you
I refuse
>>
>>34300089

Dear J

It sucks thinking what we woud've been like if I wasn't too harsh to you. I should've gave you a chance to better explain yourself before cutting you off.

I wish I was 100% sure that it was the right choice so that I wouldn't have to stay up all night thinking "what if?"

Now you are over me within 3 months, and I am here struggling to get over you for possibly the rest of my life. Is this what regret feels like?

-M
>>
>>34300089
DJT,

I sincerely hope you the best for you and your family in the future 8 years of your career.
-S
>>
H.
You're the first girl that's made me feel like this in years and I'd really love to get to know you better. But you've got a boyfriend and I don't want to be that orbiter creep who only befriends you because he wants to get with you. A part of me knows the right thing to do is probably just to move on and forget about you. But another part of me doesn't want this feeling to die, and I wish I knew how to get closer to you. All I can do is just wait. Just try to better myself, for my own sake if no one else's, and cling on to the hope that maybe someday I'll be with you, as delusional as it is.
H
>>
MG,

I wish we could still talk and hangout. I miss your soul human. Thanks to you I slowly started to find myself again. I miss you. All of you. Except maybe the sex because I'm in a relationship now and because it was sinfully amazing.

I hope you are doing well in life. Getting your shit together, managing your anxiety, and (hopefully) not being so emotionally closed.

I love you friend and I wish that one day we could waste time together again.

-T
>>
Dear J,
Im glad you are making progress with your fears. I am glad you decided to take a dive with me.
Im afraid if you knew im becoming rich to pay for your medical school so we can be together, youd care less about me over time, and more about my wallet. I also fear that someone doing this for you would scare you away, and that youd tell me i should be doing it for myself and not another person.
But i just want two things in life- a helicopter, and to ignite the fire of hapiness in someone so that they can have what ive utterly failed at.
This is why you can never know what I'm going to do for you, and i promise you even after you inevitably leave me, I still wont tell you out of malice to spite you or make you feel bad.

Regards,
G.
>>
>>34306060
Dude. What the actuall fuck are you doing with your life and why are you on this board?
>>
>>34306060
This literally makes me feel like a shit human. What is actually the fuck wrong with you?
>>
Dear E

I hope you will soon be healed so we can be happy together

N
>>
File: 3423423.png (690KB, 824x762px) Image search: [Google]
3423423.png
690KB, 824x762px
Dear Friend.

I tried emailing you but you won't write back, maybe you just don't care about me at all which is understandable since we both left on terms that we won't talk again but now am alone again.
all I have is my imaginary friend but talking to myself isn't good for my mental state.
>>
Dear W

I currently live with a female friend at a share house. Ex is already with another girl.
I've been really hated him, but now I don't have any feelings against him.
>>
>>34300089
Dear N(JM)J,

I'm sorry that I was too overbearing towards you when we were dating. It tore apart our relationship and friendship because I pushed you too far, and I'm sorry that it killed our friendship as well as our relationship.

Maybe one day we'll make up completely and it'll be like old times again. We were so close and it hurts to not have you around. You were a lifelong friend and I think you will always be one, even if dating me is something we can never do.

I'll always feel guilt for how I treated you.

-C
>>
Dear C,
All I want is for you to look at me that way again and be that person for you again...there's nothing else I can do but wait.
B
>>
Do you secretly wish I write a letter to you? I think you do. Just forget i exist and forget that we ever talked.
>>
>>34306690
majo.? originalasd
>>
>>34300089
Hi R,

hope you're well! I hear you're married, congratulations! No such luck for me yet, which brings me to my point.

I'll keep this short. I know this letter will make you uncomfortable. I'm not too comfortable writing it either.

I have a hard time understanding when a girl wants to be more than just friends. It's hard to meet someone when you don't know how to tell if she's interested.

When we got to know each other 6 years ago, were you interested in me? (Told you it would be uncomfortable)

"No" or "yes" will help me equally to learn. It was 6 years ago and whatever the case was then, of course things are different now - I'm not interested in the same girls today as I was 6 years ago. And you've found the one you want to spend your life with. The past is the past. But I want to learn from the past to help me in the future.

If you don't reply I will pretend that I never wrote this and that you never read it. It will also be the last thing I ever write to you - I promise.

Best regards,
P
>>
Hey there, J.

You did some pretty shitty things to me, It's been years, almost seven actually, but it feels like yesterday. I hate you, you know that? I wasted my senior year on your pathetic ass.
Fucking worthless cunt. I lost so much because of your games.

Fuck yourself off a cliff, S
>>
File: 1484704864999.jpg (64KB, 532x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484704864999.jpg
64KB, 532x259px
>>34306861
No just some spic that's missing his former friend of 3 years.
>>
File: ozz.jpg (89KB, 560x706px)
ozz.jpg
89KB, 560x706px
>>34306956
oh, do you want to be friends?
>>
Lot of Js in the thread

Dear J

I'm happy for your recent success, I'm sorry to hear on that podcast interview your most hating thing on earth is "ghosting"
I'm sorry I just disappeared, my depression had me sleeping 20 hour days and being awake at 2 - 6 . I've ruined so much of what made my life happy, but I think about you all the time and I hope your happy.

-J

Also a lot of these are very earnest, why not send them?
>>
J,

I actually want to be with you. But I cannot and will not tell you this. I'm glad you're doing well.

B
>>
File: wallhaven-412545.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-412545.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
might as well make another letter

Dear I.
since you enjoy disappearing.
Give me back my shirt.
don't bother sending me that pin.

>>34307028
from my experience with people I really don't want friends anymore.
all they bring is inevitable end between two people, either by a slow disconnect or a fast combustion that leaves bitter feelings.
the aftermath is pain, loneliness, and the feelings of what if's.
I rather not deal with that again, it's another black pill I gotta take but after it's been on my mind for the last few months it's just the truth.

It's best if I and similar people that feel this way don't have friends, especially when I have a (literal) weak heart that gives me heart palpitation whenever am slightly depressed or angered.

tl:dr: Friendships end and bring bitter feelings.
>>
>>34306829
Tell me that in person and i promise i will forget you otherwise i won't feel at peace.
>>
>>34307464
you live too far away retard
>>
>>34307607
are you sure? where do you live?
>>
>>34307712
not where you live
>>
File: 1484799992138.png (77KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484799992138.png
77KB, 500x417px
>>34307743
>>34307712
>not knowing this person made his post as ambiguous as possible to lure in retards and torment them.

dummy.
>>
>>34303771
Dearest J

I can't apologise enough at how things turned out. This isn't something I planned, I swear. I can't tell you how much I've hated this distance I was forced to create between us... I'm so sorry, but you deserve better anyways. Thanks for making me laugh so much!

Your R
>>
Dear buns,

I love you all so much. Your cute little sniffers, with your cute little front feets that you use to pat things down, dig or clean yourself. You are all so fuzzy and qt, I wish I could pet you all and gives you all lots of treats. If I wasn't allergic to you lil fellas I'd adopt two of you to give a nice home with lots of pets and love.

One day I wish I could visit the promised land of buns in japan where there are many buns as the eye can handle and I can feed them all and pet them all. Oh buns, I love you and you are the only joy in my life.
>>
A,
Unrequited love has been a cruel mistress for the last 7 years and unfortunately I need to take a step away from you for a little while so we can be friends without my mind wondering about what could've been.

-k
>>
If a disaster strikes me, I will not be able to contact you.
Our relationship that is only connected here is a sad fact to me.
But if you have any opportunity for you you know that you can send me an email.
I think I want to respect your feelings the most.
>>
I really wanna laugh out loud about my massages I've been sent to you with my heart. So stupid.
Now I completely realized why you texted me such sweet tender words after that. haha. I've been so stupid. I wanna kill me and delete all things in your memory.
bye bye.
the moment has come. Please don't remember me anymore. You perfectly made me hate you, thank you. It's perfect. It's still perfect. Please stay safe and a happy in your world. bye
>>
I don't know why you think like that.
If you want to do it I will have no choice but to obey it.
>>
I will not come here anymore. Because there is nothing to talk with you. I will forget you, and I will find a nice guy somewhere.
I don't want to give up my happiness.
Bye.
>>
why you don't respond? i thought you cared about me :(
>>
To stop caring about you is necessary for me to spend my own time for myself without you in my head. Thinking about you is not happy but harmful for me from now on. Nobody's given me this experience.
>>
>>34311384
if i haven't tried to contact you is because i wanted to talk in person.
>>
>>34306094
How do you know it's them?
>>
>>34300089

Dear, G

Please fucking end me you autistic faggot.

- F
>>
File: 1479089994828.jpg (549KB, 1500x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1479089994828.jpg
549KB, 1500x1011px
Dear family, friends, loved ones and other ones whom may sometime feel like they care,

I don't like being alive, I know you think I'm amazing and incredible and everything I do makes you love me more and more, you're all incredible people and I keep disappointing you and it hurts.

I wish I could go out and be out and stay out like everyone else does. I wish I wasn't such an ungrateful little shit given all the gifts and talents that I've been granted at birth. I wish I didn't make people feel so conflicted.

I'm sorry to tell you that I love you all, I really do, but the reality is that I don't like this planet, people are too hard and complicated and I can't live that life that you think I want and that you wish I wanted to have... You yourselves are too hard to be around and to talk to and to understand... You drain me so fast.

I just want to stay home and dream of being in another world. I'm sorry that you always get so confused by my actions... But I really do not enjoy reality.

Everything is too loud and dirty and ugly and I can't exist in the same reality as everyone else and I know that it saddens you, I wish it wouldn't because it is painful for me to see the conflicted disappointment you feel deeply burning in your eyes.

Sincerely apologetic & disgruntled,
E.
>>
>>34313804
I feel the same way E., are you me?
>>
M,
there was no reason for me to be so angry, CHEESE forgive me

E,
you're still making me happy as fuck hehe

A,
I hope you didn't get murder/suicided

- D
>>
>>34300089
dear s
i wrote you but you still aint callin I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom

Your biggest fan, This is s
>>
Dear A,

Sorry I ignored you when you said hi to me the other day. I'm autistic and didn't know if you were actually talking to me or someone behind me.

-E
>>
J,

I wonder if you still think of me. I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time, or keep missing each other on the way out.
it's funny how I seem to love you more now than when I had you. I wish I could say I hope you're well. I know youre not.
>>
>>34314150
>- D

Last-name initial?

>CHEESE
What did you mean by that?
>>
J,
I had a dream I shaved my head and pierced my face and navel and it finally felt like I killed every part of me that used to belong to the girl you loved, and thus belonged to you.
I felt clean.
I woke up knowing that's not how it works but I could still pretend just as long as my eyes stayed close and my hands stayed still.
I'm trying to remember that she belongs to me too. I'm sorry that I hope you see this. I feel like if you do you won't realize it's for you. That's ok. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34314315
WHO WROTE DIS!
>>
>>34314583
I did? I left an initial off on purpose
>>
File: IMG_3151.jpg (83KB, 678x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3151.jpg
83KB, 678x697px
>>34314492
last initial K and this is what I meant by that
>>
>>34314565
I'm pretty sure I'm who you were writing.
Just text me or something.
>>
>>34315204
I doubt it anon. Good luck with whoever you think I might be though.
>>
>>34315242
I'm pretty sure they hate me.
>>
>>34315310
Why is that anon? I don't hate who I wrote that to.
>>
File: The Big D.jpg (12KB, 191x262px)
The Big D.jpg
12KB, 191x262px
>>34306829
>He doesn't give initials

ISHIGGYDIGGY
>>
Dear N-

I am happy we met
I think you'll see this

From
Anon
>>
>>34312804
Who's them?
Nobody knows who I referred to in that post.
>>
File: 28609872_p0.png (1MB, 1209x652px) Image search: [Google]
28609872_p0.png
1MB, 1209x652px
>>34313934
I'd guess we aren't one and the same, but I can see how there would be more people out there who feel the exact same way.

My sentiments lays with your poor tired soul.

Have a good life anon, a good life that you yourself set out to have, to the best of your ability.
>>
Yes I meant that I miss you and love you, I enjoy the silence together as best as can be with you willfully here.
>>
File: BarronCane.jpg (149KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
BarronCane.jpg
149KB, 1200x905px
Do you think I am actually going to tell you how I feel after getting screwed over by you? You'd wish you faggot
>>
My lovely B,

I miss you terribly but feel like I can't do much more than what I already have. Hopefully your life will go well. I found out about what I think you want to keep hidden from me and the others. Please don't isolate yourself because of your choice. You know where to find me.

Lots of love,

M.
>>
>>34301127
Dear Anon,

Same
>>
>>34315452
giggle giggle
>>
>>34317736
Give it a chance?
>>
>>34318220
I will when the time is right.
>>
JF,
Whoops, I've fallen madly in love with you.
-KM
>>
>>34318243
Why postpone it? But if that is what you want then so be it.
>>
>>34318243
>>34318450
both of you just fuckin go for it. there is no "right time" life is too short, if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out but for godsakes don't shoot it down just because you're overthinking it. the best decisions ever made are always the dumb ones. the brightest candle burns twice as quickly, etc, etc. live a little godammit
>>
>>34300089

Dear everyone who did this,

I won't ask you why. You've had your fun. You know that the power shift is coming, your payment for being in power for so long. All I want to know is: do you regret it? Is there a living human soul on the other side of the screen, or are you just strange manifestations, who exist to fuck around and die?
>>
>>34318655
you will suffocate beneath a mountain of our corpses
>>
>>34301868
If you drop him in the slammer, I'll finish the job instead.
- AP
>>
>>34318716
I'm not going to kill all of you. I'll get all of your shit, but you'll live to see it like I did.
>>
ARIANA,
we only talked for like a week or two but i still think about you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>34318976
>ARIANA
You mean /r9k/ Ariana? lmao son
>>
>>34318976
Arianna is a QT. Good taste anon. Go talk to her and post results
>>
>>34319206
so she gets around. big deal
>>
Dear L

I really hope that life is going ok for you. Life has been pretty much the same for me except I'm not doing as well emotionally as I used to because I constantly think of all of the regretful things I've done in the past few years. I'm sorry that being friends with me had to be one of your regrets. If I could take that day back I would. That day is one of my biggest regrets, not only because of what it did to me but what it must have done to you. We were both people that really needed a close friend that we could trust, and I broke that trust and failed both of us.I wish I could say that I've gotten better since that day but that would be a lie. Over the past year I've slowly accepted that I am not a good person. I've debated messaging you to try and see if we could make our friendship work but I know that I'm not good enough to be able to heal the animosity you have towards me. I've tried to get help but it didn't work. Thankfully I don't believe in suicide so my solution to this will have to be to live with my regrets and try and move past them. I hope that you are able to move past your bad times better than I can.

I'm sorry-

K
>>
Dear A,

Thanks for leaving me for a fat white bitch

V
>>
Dear Muska,
It all returns to nothing.
It all comes tumbling down,
Tumbling down,
Tumbling down.
>>
A friend with breasts and all the rest a friend that's dressed in leather.
>>
>>34309841
Who are you?
Initial please.
>>
>>34317668
Name?
Original commento
>>
>>34300089
C,

Miss you. Wish you were here. We should talk again.

R,
I love you. You'll probably never see this or really even care that I'm posting this. No matter what path you take in life, live it extraordinary.

Carpe diem,
-W
>>
File: 1434575440852.jpg (30KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1434575440852.jpg
30KB, 400x358px
I wonder how long it will be before you've forgotten me entirely. I imagine you're very close, at this point I'd only be a passing memory that leaves your head almost as soon as it appears. I bet they're uncommon too, and only occur once a month, if not less. This is bad grammar, isn't it? I'm sorry. Back to the original topic, it makes me sad to think that I'm fading out. As dumb as it was of me, I believed you when you claimed you wouldn't forget me. I don't hold it against you though, it's alright. That's just how it goes in the world, the adult world. I would be a hypocrite to fault you for it.

I really do miss you, and hope that you won't wind up reading this, because that would imply that your attempt to leave this place was a success.
>>
so many posts about
>please forget me yo
>i want to forget you yo
>don't forget me yo
>i don't want to forget you yo
it's pretty funny
so here's my two cents

Dear Memoryslaves,

Kill you are selves.

- Anonymous
>>
>>34322896
That's sort of the point

>Kill you are selves

solid advice desu
>>
File: IMG_1492.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.png
156KB, 362x259px
Dear D,
Your podcast is garbage. I'd post the name, but I don't want one person to go there and double your total listeners. And stop spending money on equipment, idiot, your problem is more fundamental than audio quality.
>>
>>34322796
P.S.
R,

See you at church tomorrow.

Vaya bien,
-W
>>
Dear N,

You toyed with me and fed my hope that we could be together for years, just to validate yourself. I hate you, and to hear that you've died would not affect me in the slightest. I hope your addiction kills you.

- D
>>
>>34300089
False door -
olnkh e,hoelftqntfdyualat nteyth r at v peifnieuos hitreI eyw oo aotdoyuv slcmxdeea ai nefhorfr tww ooeoo rlti

to SDE
>>
>>34322801

I don't know why I keep doing this, but initials?
>>
File: IMG 0835.png (4KB, 300x300px)
IMG 0835.png
4KB, 300x300px
>>34323024
Ehh.

Written for someone whose name begins with a vowel, by someone whose name begins with a different one. Very unlikely to be you.
>>
>>34300089
Dear M

I think about you less often now. I still think I made the right choice and that it's better to go our separate ways. It's just that, after 5 years together, it's inevitable to question wether or not am I going to regret leaving.

I think about what will I do when I grow old and I have no idea. I could have had a normal life with you, and this time away has made me realize how complacient you would have been, just out of the fear of me getting bored. We could have had kids and an awesome home. Do what we wanted for a living. We would have had a better life than 80% of the people of this earth.

And now, I just don't know what awaits. I don't think I want another relationship. Just paying attention to girls on tinder for a few days made me realize I'm not willing to make an effort to keep the conversation going, much less to actually date anyone.

I haven't called or messaged during this past year and a half because you asked me not to. I don't know if you have a new guy, if you passed the exams you spent 3 years working for or even if you still live in the same place. I understand your reasoning. After being dumped you expect to not hear again from your ex. But I can't help but feel like I messed up a relationship most people would've been absolutely happy with, and I just wanted you to know I'm aware of it. I'm aware you might be the perfect person for me, and I fear no one will care about me like you did, but even then, I couldn't do it, and I'm happy I didn't make you waste more time.
>>
>>34323072

Yeah, not me.

Sorry for your troubles, friend, I know a similar feel
>>
Looking back today from the past. I wish I didn't acted like an asshole. I just have wished that you could give me a chance to prove what I am really made of instead of judging me by my flaw as a character and being desperate (which was my fault).

I would have needed a friend today because I really needed help even if I did not want to admit it earlier. I am now on my own and the night are scarier and even more gloomy than it used to be. I wanna forgive myself for being an unlovable asshole back then. But the flesh that I came from always resent me for not being a normal well adjusted being. I do not wish to take part in such a Evil society where everybody compete with each other about pettiness and little green paper because I do not want to be corrupted by people greed. I realized that such people were monster but I do not want to become one of them. From now on I would look forward and repent the sin of my past actions that I have made in favor of doing what is right even though I have little to no hope for the future.

Bearing the suffering on my own is very hard but I feel like I have no choice. Even though I always loved you. I do not think I could be with you neither that you could accept me loving you. I understand even though it broke my heart. I wish you the best you could have since I cannot be mad at you for this. It is the duty of my actions which has caused judgement from you. Nevertheless I still love you and I will always. It just make me sad to not seeing you again. You were the closest person to encounter that really understood me so I am grateful for that.

This is the day I put my past behind as I look forward to the future starting to repair and change the present timeline. I know that what I have done before doesn't justify my actions. But I wanna look forward to brighter days and maybe have a chance to this everlasting happiness that people speak of. Even if we cannot find it. Maybe we could seize the chance to realize this dream.
>>
>>34323122
It's alright, that's just how these threads go
>>
>>34323187
Initials?
Surely you didn't type all this out without it wanting to be read by the person in question.
>>
Dear T,
I hope you're doing okay. I google your usernames sometimes but nothing new comes up. I hope you achieved what you were planning. You have so much potential.

Sorry,
_
>>
Only you know my real initials.
Therefore, I do not think any letter is addressed to me.
I guess this thread is yourself.
You can hate me.
But I don't mind unrequited love.
>>
>>34323306
A part of the letter would be directed to S..

And the other part would have been there for someone who used to be a friend.
>>
Dear L,
i miss you but me keeping my distance is my way of getting over you since you see me only as a friend. as much as i hate that, i have to live with it. you'd think that i replaced you or something but believe me i do nothing but miss you each second of every day. and as much at it saddens me to say this, i am going to say it anyway, i hope that one day you realize how genuinely i was to you and how pure my feelings were for you. it was a bad timing i guess.
sincerely,
T
>>
>>34303549
Next initial?
>>
>>34323397
What is your initial? organico
>>
Dear S

I'm sorry for what I did, apart from that I spoke to multiple girls, not just that one. I could never bear myself to tell you that. I'm a shitty human being, but I'm working on it. I'm not sure if I fully loved you or because I was lonely. But I do genuinely care about you, even though my actions do not reflect this at all. I have a lot growing up to do.

I hope you get back to being you and I hope you do incredibly well and laugh at me if I ever try to message you again.
>>
File: Sadfrogdude.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sadfrogdude.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
Dear D,

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true
>>
>>34323712
I'll rather not say but I do believe someone know that I browse here.

In fact since too long ago. Let just keep it at that
>>
>>34323332
Anon
I don't fault you for any of it and I'm trying to get better thank you for your kind words
T
>>
dear, E

I used to think I liked you, a lot, but now I don't know what that feeling really was; perhaps love, perhaps lust, I've lost track of my emotions and I don't know what to feel anymore. I feel so lost that I can't even tell one direction from another, but I can feel a deep black void forming in my gut, an emptiness similar to hunger, hunger for something I don't have, what it is exactly I don't know, but the longer I stay where I am right now the larger the pit seems to become.

I don't think I can live like this much longer, in this constant state of free fall, I'll eventually hit the ground. I don't know how to stop though. so I want you to do me a favor. reject me, tell me I'm shit, that you can't stand me; I need you to cut me loose so that I can move again. Please, I'm begging you to let me go, I can't do it on my own, my hands have been stuck grasping at you for so long that I've forgotten how to move them; so please, I need you to cut them off, cut them off and bring me back to reality!
>>
R,

Where are you? I can never find you...must be because we have different classes. I can finally confess to you now. Don't you know how many times I've practiced? I even made a flowchart like any good little engineering student would, chose a meeting spot when and where the sun comes through the windows at that perfect angle, and even figured out how to control the temperature in that room too, for the optimal confessing temperature (22 degrees celsius). I'm ready for whatever you have to say in response. Now i just have to find you again. I hope you still feel the same way about me.

K
>>
File: incastleglitter.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
incastleglitter.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
i. perfect person , wrong timing

god - is there ever a chance?

ii. dear you,
i love you. i'm sorry i haven't been able to express it the way i had hoped. i was fighting off monsters, but please know you are in my thoughts and i always wish happiness for you. i can't wait until i can fully express my love, although an eternity will never be enough. i love you.

always,
s.
>>
>>34323924
From S but to who? And what is the significance of your picture?
>>
>>34323924
ii is to my auntie, friends, family, cousins, everyone, professors, slight friends, everyone, strangers, new people who want to know me. old friends. everyone :(
>>
>>34300089

Dear R,

You're so cute, you really really are, on the inside, and I honestly think that. In another life, who knows, maybe we'd be dating, even get married, idk. Its just, I'm not gay in the slightest, and traps disgust me, I'm sorry, I kinda wish it could work, and I feel like an asshole for not trying it out, but I'll never be attracted to you, I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends though, you are pretty cool after all, and its nice to play vidya and just kinda hang out with you, but at the same time, I feel like we should stop talking because I'll just never feel the same.

Deepest apologies,
S.
>>
>>34323397
is S the person you still love?
>>
File: 0.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>34323973
most pictures i post are unrelated, i have millions of images to go through to pick the 'perfect right one' lol so i usually just post whatever's random out of the most recent folder, absolutely irrelevant in when i normally post! :) they don't even reflect my mood lol

but i love insides of castles, pink, glitter, being happy lovely feeling lovely content ^^ for the first one, a secret
>>
>>34323985
oops aunties and uncles and far family* near or far, everyone in my tiny world basically
>>
>>34303549
Next initial pls
>>
S
It's almost been a year. The closer to that day it is, the more I think about you. I might contact you, though I may not. I hope that if I do you're willing to give this friendship one last try. We shouldn't let our 4 year friendship end just because of a fucking meme.

D
>>
>tfw I look for my initial in these threads and imagine people are writing to me about how much they miss me

do you guys do this too?
>>
>>34324304
Every time Anon. Every time...
>>
>>34324304
i look for letters addressed to the initial of my ex and laugh my ass off because she probably thinks they're for her
>>
Dear S,
I wish I could've fucked your jiggly ass.
G
>>
dear _,
i love you more than the universe
more than i can ever express, ever, in any way.
i'm going to keep my promise.
i'm going to cure you, okay?
just wait....i promise.

you are why i exist. i'll do it all for you. you too, dad. happy we are together, happy we have each other. we will make it, and smile big :) hughughughughughughug kiss love tears
to everyone i've ever encountered,
you deserve the world.
>>
File: h.jpg (6KB, 250x167px)
h.jpg
6KB, 250x167px
>>34324803
2 separate letters y formatting?!y (it matters!!)
tears /end

/new
>to everyone..
>>
Anon
D-d-do you, do you think about me,
Jus a lil bit, everyone and then?
Op
>>
Dear /R9K/

I made it. I didn't think I would, but I did. I got a job, I got the girl, I even got some confidence. I made it, I did everything I thought I was supposed to do. But it just doesn't feel right. None of it does. The button down shirts, the ties, the 30 minute lunches with people I can't stand but need so I can advance - it's all a sick joke to me. It's fake. Inauthentic. I thought I was a loser when I was living in my moms basement, but at least I wasn't lying then. I made it, but I'm not sure if 'i' made it or if this is someone else.

I want to be something in the world, I want people to care about me. But is this the only way? By feigning a personality? I want help, help from another robot who made it with the normies but is still a robot. i don't know. I know that doesn't make much sense but...I made it and it doesn't feel nearly as good as I thought it would.

Tfw life becomes a soulless trudge.

Send help,
Anon

P.s. Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34315452
seems like a pretty broad statement
im happy we met too
>>
File: 92356246434.jpg (10KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
92356246434.jpg
10KB, 271x300px
Everyone I used to know

I am done with this shit. I just wanted one person to befriend with and you left me to rot alone in misery and isolation. Why are you doing this ? I am sincerely disgusted by the lack of effort you put into the friendship. We could have had a nice relations but you choose to never involve nor try any effort. Tell me you want this to be over. And it would be done.

I just wanted a friend even though that I am not perfect. We could have worked this on. But you decided to ghost me like I never existed.
>>
>>34323187
can i have a clue about the initials?
it's ok if you don't wanna write them, but give me a clue
>>
>>34326475
op said it was to S
>>
C

sometimes i think its a shame when i get feeling better when im feeling no pain. Getting lost in you're loving was my first mistake.

P
>>
Dear SP

Hows college going for you? I hope its better than how Im doing at this shithole. It somehow is going even worse than last year. Hell, I dont know If Id ever could see you again with the shit grades Ive been getting. It seems like everyday I get closer and closer to the noose.
But when we talk about stuff together, you made me forget I was even near it in the first place

Please write me soon

-VL
>>
Dear J,

I miss you a lot. I miss your voice, everything. I'm sorry I had to go. I think about you everyday, and I still check to see how you're doing. I know you probably want me to forget about you, but I can't. You were an important part in my life. I wanted to remain friends, but I guess you don't want that and I understand. Maybe we can tolerate each other in the future.
I love you.

Your bud,
M
>>
T

i know you're damaged
but i'm not going to let you end things with me
because you're afraid of letting me in
and afraid of the feelings you might have for me
i know what lies beneath that wall you've put up for yourself
you place so much weight on the possibility of being hurt all over again
i don't think you could ever grasp that between the two of us
only you could be the one hurting me
and i would let you break me into a million pieces
if it meant i got to be with you

K
>>
File: 1468380529819.jpg (17KB, 307x435px) Image search: [Google]
1468380529819.jpg
17KB, 307x435px
>>34317736
hey anon that's same I got stupid drunk last night and confessed and it actually kinda went well, it's going even better today.
I think what that anon said in this chain about making dumb on the fly decisions and just praying isn't that bad of a suggestion. either way good luck
>>
I will be gone starting Monday,
and like always without wanting to sound too presumptions, I want you to get off this shit hole and find yourself a qt bf or something to distract you from your your brain.

S
>>
>>34323860
You probably aren't the person I'm thinking of, but what's your initials
>>
Dear L,

You fucked me up pretty badly.

Sincerely, W
>>
Your expression changed when the last song played.
You seems like relieved when you were relieved from the state of tension, but I think that it was not only that. 'Cause I was nailed to you from that moment.
You showed the expression I have never seen before. You were very lively and full of life.
I'm sure that it was your "Duchenne smile".
I was able to see your true appearance then.
I will never forget your expression at that time. I was thousands of miles away from you, but I was truly happy to share the same time.
Please don't forget how your feeling at that time. That experience is your wealth. And never give up on your talent.

By your side forever,
anon.
>>
>>34330038
tell us the song
>>
>>34321584
God, i love placebo.
>>
>>34331584
They found me quite wanting though...
>>
These are the kind of games she loves to play. It's not exactly a good time for me, though. I'm hurt, I'm confused, so terribly confused and it's just a way to buy some time.

I believe we can be rescued by better things than man.
>>
V.

I type this at 4am in the morning while crying myself to sleep to told you that I miss you dearly. I think I would never had found someone like you again.

I still love you even if you do not feel the same way that I do. I am so sorry I never had the courage to admit it and that I was such a terrible person for this. I miss you greatly and even more everyday.

A friend in the closet.
>>
>>34324086

g...rimes?

<.<

Huh... my world is so very strange...
>>
You're pushing me away, maybe you don't care anymore. The things you say don't make sense, the reasons for your actions. I'd be with you forever and always if you felt the same way, that's just the type of loser I am. Maybe that's why, because you've realized I'm a loser that you can't care about. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts. I miss you.
>>
I hate you far more than you hate me
You have the luxury of treating our interaction casually
That is a result of your own foolishness
You are following in my footsteps
>>
>>34332023
She doesn't matter, only you matter. If you're a loser then step your game up. It's about your life. You're the one causing the fallout. Robots, girls do not matter.
>>
>>34318552
Lol, I didn't write the original post tbqh but the anon that replied sounds like the person I know, which could likely not be them.
I agree with you a bit but I can't force them nor do I want to. Hopefully the other one comes to a decision though.
>>
>>34332023
Where can I find you?

oregano
>>
>>34332460
Why? Who are you and why do you want to find me?
>>
>>34332709
Just some random anon, sorry.
>>
>>34332945
it's okay, sorry if I sounded harsh/paranoid. In reality I'm just a very stifling person. What are you looking for anon?
>>
Sabrina

Fuck you cunt. You lied to me. You used me. I finally got what I wanted, but I had to pay for it from another whore. Fuck you. You fucked it all up. You hurt me.

Kyle
>>
why does like... all those songs seem to be explicitly about me? Seriously I'm fuckin' stoked to get this show runnin'.

Sure, there is rape, lies, betrayal, attempted murder, money, drugs, deadly diseases, weird sexuality flip flops and the like with mysterious family members but... who cares! My mind is absolutely fucked and I'm totally chill about it all. I'm all "It's cool, you can't get to me at this point."

oh my gaaaddddddd
>>
Nah, you are over-thinking it.
They are a comfortable artworks for me.
>>
J,
I love you.
-K
Ps:how's detective Conan?
>>
>>34335084
Because I love you more than you love me.
>>
Ugly pig cunt

Kys as always you ugly as fuck. So ugly not even the internet can contain your disgusting chink face.

From
Everybody
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.