[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im the only one here with the shy bladder" syndrome"?,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1477946477087.jpg (35KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1477946477087.jpg
35KB, 500x598px
Im the only one here with the shy bladder" syndrome"?, its when you have trouble to piss when other people are around.

please dont bully
>>
You are not alone. It's more common than you might think.
>>
no but when i took a shit at my college job today some other college dude came in to use the urinal, and he made like a gigantic scene about it, it was really weird

he like stomped over to the urinal and went
>AHHHHHHHHH.... MHHHH.... ERMHM........... NNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH.............
before he even started pissing, like he was incredibly relieved just to be undoing his pants and gettin' ready to piss. when he started pissing it was even worse.

then he stomped over to the sink while grunting, clearing his throat at least twice, going
>MMHH.... MMM.. ERHMM.....
afterward, in almost eerily sensual ways, like he was really really happy about clearing his throat. then he washed his hands by slamming the sink thing too hard, and it sounded like he was beating the shit out of the paper dispenser, and then he left the sink running and stomped out.

it didn't sound like he was sick, or on drugs, or anything like that. it was a quiet bathroom in a campus administration building. he knew i was in there. he just decided to make as big a fucking scene as possible out of a 2 minute piss break. i couldn't shit the entire time because i was 50/50 unsure whether he was going to kick the stall door in, or start screaming, or blow his brains out. i had no idea what was going to happen. took me a few minutes to readjust and start shitting again.
>>
Its relatively normal, but don't kid yourself. Every human being lives and dies alone.
>>
>>34299155
>not just using a stall
>>
>>34299289
Now that is the telltale sign of an honest to god dicklet
>>
>>34299291
even then i cant piss if people are around
>>
You better hope you never do time in jail. In the unit I was housed in, there were no stalls or any sort of walls. Just 3 toilets in complete view of the day room area. I got over my pissing anxiety really quick.
>>
>>34299289
>2 minute piss break
i make sure to make the best out of my 5 minute piss breaks thats for sure
>>
>>34299339
yeah that would suck, but sometimes I think it wouldnt be so bad becouse if this would happen I would be forced to piss so maybe I would get over my anxiety like you
>>
File: IMG_3010.jpg (89KB, 759x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.jpg
89KB, 759x429px
Are you madara uchiha?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x726px
>>34299155
I'm a femanon and I've had bad dreams about this, where I walk into a bathroom and there's no stalls. I don't know why this was always a fear for me if guys pee all the time like that.
>>
>>34299155
No and damn is it fucking brutal when you are on probation and have to go piss test. It's like brute force making you get over it.
>>
>>34299404
yeah one of my biggest fair, here the police can force you to do a piss test if you drive a car. If you cant piss they can decide to take you with them to the police station to make a blood test
>>
>>34299450
>blood test

Try your mightiest to piss then. Legally here if you submit to the blood test they can hold you in jail until you make bail or get your results back. The results can take weeks.
>>
>>34299404
Especially with the mirrors on the back of the toilet. Direct viewing pleasure of your dick.
That was always super awkward.
>>
>>34299155
Parurethis.

Yea i have that. I overcome by doing tai chi movements with my hands and making a CHOO sound like a boxer punching.

Works every time. No one cares.
>>
>>34299514
Awkward at best. It's a living hell if you are a peenlet.
>>
>>34299547
>>34299564
>>34299514
>>34299477
>>34299450
>>34299404
>>34299399
>>34299386
>>34299377
>>34299339
>>34299315
>>34299291
>>34299290
>>34299289
>>34299215
>>34299155

You realize this is instinctual, right?

In wolf packs, the Alpha pees first while the others wait and claim their area after. You are just a natural beta, so when another challenger enters the bathroom, you are unable to relieve yourself until after they are done. I bet you even bow your head down and avoid eye contact while the alpha pulls his dick out and pees effortlessly

pathetic
>>
>>34299926
I never thought this way, sad but maybe true. If drink 2 beer i can piss with no problems
>>
>>34299155
Can't piss at all in public bathrooms when people are around unless I'm fully ready
>>
>>34299982
you can change it if you change your mentality

don't walk into the bathroom like a meek bitch
>>
>>34299155
Try running the faucet that always helped me when I had to pee for probation
>>
>>34300068
I dont had this problem my whole life it developed back in teen years, probaly becouse i got bullied and being a complete looser. Nothing changed im 19 now and other people still detect that im a Beta, even if i try to hide it
>>
>>34299155
Yeah this is why I always sit down in a stall to pee, I don't want to stand in front of urinal for two and a half minutes looking like an idiot
>>
>>34300095
Thanks for advice anon
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478105645864.jpg (43KB, 720x618px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478105645864.jpg
43KB, 720x618px
>wore a morph suit for Halloween
>have to remove the entire top half to piss in bar urinal
>getting jeered by a bunch of frat kids

gave up after a minute and pretended I was pissing the whole time. Pissed on the wall to the bar outside. Fuck everything.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.