[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29 yr old >lives at home >no gf >shitty part time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1464619271403.png (667KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464619271403.png
667KB, 1280x720px
>29 yr old
>lives at home
>no gf
>shitty part time job

honestly whats the point? Ill be 30 in a few months, most of my normie friends and nerdy freinds have moved on with their careers / social lives and i just sit behind. I have no debt, little money saved up and just dont see why anyone would want a nerd like me. Just watch chinese cartoons and play overmeme

is it too late to change r9k or am i fucked?
>>
File: 20_01_2017_.png (404KB, 529x536px) Image search: [Google]
20_01_2017_.png
404KB, 529x536px
>>34298098
I'm in the same boat. Just pretend you're happy.
>>
>>34298273
I think im far pass that pretending part. Legit just look like im dead inside when im out and about.
>>
>>34298295
My brothers and sister have good jobs,house and kids.. when they are at home, they talk about going to the bar or going out in the same room as me and won't even ask if i would like to go... I think they hate me.
>>
>>34298375
lol thats how it is with people i went to school with (never finished it, dropped out)

they'll post on normiebook about all these parties and shit or how they're bored...yet if i post how about how im free and looking to do shit...no one responds.

Funny how when I didnt work and just sat at home, people wanted to date me and go out. Now its like i dont exist
>>
>>34298098
Major in a trade mofukka
>>
>>34298856
whats a good easy trade that makes bank ?
>>
>overmeme
>not paladins
found the pleb
>>
It's too late, baby, now, it's too late. Though, we really did try to make it.
>>
>>34298098

holyfuck you're exactly me..except im 27:^)

>27
>no gf
>no job
>no debt
>live with parents
>bored out of my mind, dont want to work but dont want to do anything else
>>
Having no debt is good though, you're not chained to anything holding you back
>>
>>34299144
electrical shit my man, or if you just like studying shit become a professor, idk, just go to school
>>
>>34299644
>or if you just like studying shit become a professor

Just tell him to try and get one of the most competitive jobs out there.
>>
>>34298428
yes, they must not use it all the time as i did the same thing. friends with family no live post like why don't you go out with your "friends".

i'm on the same boat just i have no way of going out. i'm crippled so no way of getting out.
>>
>>34299144
AMT
>>
>>34299774
Don't imply that he ain't worth shit, if he wants to he can do whatever the fuck he wants
>>
I make $50 an hour, have a gf.

Buy why am I still unhappy
>>
>>34298098
How the fuck do you get to that point?
>>
>>34298098
Find Jesus. It will change your life
>>
>>34298098

Let me tell you that it's too late. You're 30 years old, at best 1/3 of your life is over and gone. You're already an old bag of shit. Your time to find a gf was a decade ago. It's too late for you now, the best you can do is some 4/10 whore that got passed around on the cock carousel.

I'm telling you this because I'm in the same boat as you and thought this through. It's just too late to clean up and get your life on track and get to live a normal life. The train to normieville that takes you to girlfriend town and married family ville left you. If you reach the age of 25 and are still a virgin loser, there is no way you're going to be going up in life.

I'm in my late 20's and a virgin NEET loser. It's just not gonna happen. I'm going to eventually get a low wage job, live in a small, shithole apartment and never interact with anyone because I'm ugly and poor. Life will never get better for people like us, the time for us to live happy lives was when we just left high school.

Think about it, you're 30. Who the fuck can you interact with at 30 years old? You're a weird dumb fuck. And if you made it this far as a no gf virgin loser, then you're gonna be a no gf virgin loser in your 30's. A man's peak and prime is in his late 20's. This is it. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>34300293
Jesus that was depressing.
I'd kill myself but I'm waiting for my mom's dog to die first
>>
>>34300293
Don't worry about the future.

Just be yourself anon :^]
>>
>>34300391

No woman would ever give a loser virgin in his late 20's/30's a chance. You just have to be realistic about it. You're worthless. All you can realistically do is live your life by yourself and pay your taxes until you either retire and live in a old folks home or you die. Either way, you're gonna be alone.
>>
Hey, it's my evil twin! But I have college debts. Money and achievement are attractive for both genders. Best way to earn a bunch of money quick, guaranteed, with no qualifications or investment is to work on an Alaskan fish processing boat for a season. You'd better work out for a few months first though. Best way to put a respectable line on your resume and maybe also make some money with no qualifications or investment is to make a good webgame for Kongregate or similar.

Flash is obsolete. Real programmers use HTML5 and Javascript. Phone app development doesn't give web development experience, which is the biggest freelance market and a good way to find entry-level work. Also, potential employers in any field are more likely to be familiar with reading Javascript code than ActionScript code.

Flash is terribly inefficient compared to HTML5; poorly-written adbars can slow a cheap netbook to a crawl. Don't do that to your users. If it's good gameplay with tight code and dank art, you can impress any potential employer. Also, a game must have pristine music. Bad music is a glaring flaw present in most video games, so good music is the easiest way to add a competitive advantage to your product.

Being nerdy can be charming and fashionable. Lose the flab. Men can get away with being a bit older. An ugly face can be considered charming when combined with a good body. Exercise, eat right, and live in a sanitary and organized fashion, and you can be the prince charming for some shy, adorable, bespectacled bookworm. Then, the two of you can be hopeless nerds together.
>>
File: 1484964611831.jpg (50KB, 261x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964611831.jpg
50KB, 261x609px
>>34298098
If this can happen anything can anon
>>
>>34298375
Look up a new bar that opened up. Go get ready and go to the bar, on the way out let them know you're going to such and such bar. If they want to join you, let them, otherwise go out and have a good time on your own and stop letting them have control over whether you can have fun or not
>>
>>34300293
You're talking out of your ass, the market for women late 20's and early 30's is the best. Women want to fuck just like men like to fuck. Go out and don't try to have fun, be the fun and people will want to be around you. That includes women.
>>
>>34301260

Don't fucking reply to me. Unless you're a 2/10 NEET in his late 20's and you have a gf, nothing you say can change my view on this. If you make it to your late 20's as a loser virgin, there's no fixing it.
>>
File: 1482426703984.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1482426703984.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>everyone I ever knew has successful lives and has moved on
>I'm still in my home town hoping things will go back to the way they were
>every time I try to move on I get fucked and end up right back at square one
>>
What's the deal with all this virgin hate I see all the time, anyway? How exactly does placing a penis repeatedly into a vagina affect one's worth or character? Does R9K have a problem with choosing celibacy as a lifestyle for a time? Maybe some of us 29 y/o "losers" wanted to focus on our studies without distractions, in monastic fashion. Of all of the ways someone might be different, isn't celibacy the one we should most readily accept? Such a person has literally done nothing that is deserving of offense or mockery.
>>
well I guess Im lucky in teh sense that im not a virgin and lost that when i was 17. I dated a few girls but never anything serious :/
>>
christ dude im 29, lighten up a little bit. you are bitching too much.

i had intercourse with a 52 year old chinese american woman shit was cash. work out every day at some cheap gym or just run 7 miles a day
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.