[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw having to work at McDonald's tomorrow 6am and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1481915345021.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1481915345021.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>tfw having to work at McDonald's tomorrow 6am and I usually sleep at 4
someone must put me out of this misery
>>
>>34297919
So that's only like one and a half hours of sleep?
>>
>>34297919
That sounds like hell

>having to listen to that fucking beeping noise from the grill all day

You can do it mane
>>
I still love this picture.
>>
There was one week in my life which I now refer to as "hellweek".

Id wake up at 5am, go to school get off at 3pm then work as a janitor till 2 am. Thank God that only lasted for a week.
>>
File: 1480996779784.jpg (91KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480996779784.jpg
91KB, 900x675px
>>34297931
YES
And sometimes I cant even put myself to sleep at 4
I mean today I woke at 2pm and went to work at 3 and now they want me to get there tomorrow at 6
Have they no soul
It's fucking Saturday
>>
>>34298256
>he thinks weekends are anything but increased workload in the fast food business.

Welcome to hell OP
>>
File: 1483436692135.png (1MB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
1483436692135.png
1MB, 857x746px
yea i too used to work at mickies

i was in the back making the meat, the burgers, refilling the shit, making nuggies and doing a mcdonalds site cleanup towards the end of my shift

i worked the nightshift too, which payed extra (they said 1$ extra but it was like .60 cents extra per hour)

also in the nightshift you can make and eat as much of the food for yourself as you want, unlike the cucked dayshift. not to mention a lot less traffic and work needed to be done in general

it was actually okay i think, but i was fired because they didnt like me because i never talked with anyone and half the time i was falling asleep because i have a revolving sleep scheduel

kinda miss the free nuggies on whim but its whatever. fucking cucked day shift cant even snack on the food AND has to pay for it (at half price), lol

neetlife is better anyways, pic related
>>
>>34298407
no you got fired because they discovered who was eating all the fucking food.
if you work at a Mcdonalds that actually has management, they will consider you getting free shit stealing, because it is technically.
>>
I know how you feel. Got work in the morning but will most likely only get like 2 hours sleep if im lucky. I just can't sleep if i know i have work because of the anxiety.
>>
File: 1484828669639.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484828669639.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>34298459
i was told repeatedly by the manager and several employers that it was fine u fucking moron

ive literally seen everyone at my nightshift eat icecream together and just talk about stuff, i didnt participate in the discussion but i did eat some icuu~

ive ate chicken nuggies in front of my manager and he had no problems with it, nightshift and dayshift at mickies are 2 different things, atleast back in '07 where im from
>>
I couldn't even stand it with HS, I barely had 2 hours of nice sleep per night. I was lucky when I slept 4 hours. This is one of tha many reasons why I dropped out

Think of the money, anon.
>>
File: pepe serenades wojak.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepe serenades wojak.png
14KB, 530x444px
>tfw have to go back to work on Monday after another 3 day weekend

man, working for the government is okay but with all of these paid holidays and 3 day weekends it makes having to do a whole 5 day week nearly unbearable.

I'd just slack off and not do anything but with my tenure I can't even get fired
>>
>>34298407
How did you make the nuggies? They're not just in some bag?
>>
>>34300081
you put the frozen nuggies into the fry groove or something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.