[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get virgin chinese girlfriend from college >constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: 1482226274381.jpg (116KB, 730x735px) Image search: [Google]
1482226274381.jpg
116KB, 730x735px
>get virgin chinese girlfriend from college
>constantly sends kissing heart emoji
>she bought me a bomber jacket and sweater from hollister for christmas
>buys me beer when i want to drink
>left $35 dollars on my counter from a week ago
>only been with her for 2 months and 1 day

She's using her monetary value to keep my attention and since she's a foreigner, her English isn't so good so she can save face if I bring it up.

How do I break up with her?
>>
File: c wizzy.png (264KB, 362x462px) Image search: [Google]
c wizzy.png
264KB, 362x462px
>baiting this hard

you gotta make it at least a little believable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVtTluuS1A
>>
>>34297680
It's as real as your fap regrets
>>
You don't you just got yourself a meal ticket now go be a gold digger
>>
File: 1382341241658.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1382341241658.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>34297655
You don't.
Gratz man.
>>
>>34297655
If this isn't bait i would like you to know that since you feel like your gf is being nice shes clingy when in reality your fucking dumb
>>
>>34297655
Ill bite

Do you actually want to break up with her because she is getting you stuff?
What do you think about her as a person?
>>
>>34297655
she wants your citizenship
>>
>>34297710
Doesn't feel right because she's more into me than I am her.

>>34297736
I am a fucking idiot, I barely passed pre college algebra at age 24.

>>34297757
I think she's using her wealth to keep me around, since she's from a hardcore Chinese culture that dismisses women as secondary to men. She lacks any type of personality other than school and Korean pop bands. I can't really have a conversation with her. I remember trying to talk about philosophy with her and she didn't understand.

>>34297766
I had sex with her without a condom 3 times, because I was thinking I'd never get to have unprotected sex with a woman until I'm 30+. She bought Plan B the next day and that was over a month ago.
>>
Post a pic of her maybe she's just ugly?
>>
>>34297939
>She lacks any type of personality other than school and Korean pop bands.
omfg i know one of these
she has a humungo crush on me
is it really that bad anon?
no way to bring out her real personality?
>>
>>34298007
this. Also why the fuck would you talk about philosophy?

Don't tell me you're one of those /deep/ faggots
>>
>>34297655
>no chinese financial dominatrix gf who gives you so much money you lose all motivation to work and become her little neet househusband taking full responsibility for raising the several children she wants
>she will never forcefully claim your cock while telling you how she's taking powerful fertility drugs, shes going to get pregnant with twins and there's nothing you can do about it
>she will never command you to rub her tiny asian feet after she spent a long day bossing beta males and other wagecucks around in high heels
>>
>>34298007
She's average as fuck

>>34298035
I've only ever heard her real non cookie cutter opinion if she was drinking

>>34298068
Philosophy is for fags, but I had a drink and was testing her to see if anything goes on in her head besides math and korean pop bands
>>
>>34298183
:ssssssssss
we are too young to drink anon
idk how else i am to get this wanker to speak
>>
>>34298183
So she's an average looking girl who likes getting you things... and you thought it I was cool to give someone a shit test with muh philosophy

Break up with her, she's better off moving on from you now.
>>
>>34297655
Give her my number, she sounds adorable.
>>
Send her my way. She sounds perfect.
>>
File: 1484712366851.jpg (57KB, 262x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484712366851.jpg
57KB, 262x289px
>>34297655
How do I get an asian gf?
Pls telltell
>>
File: rose.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I got a similar problem

>be KHV
>at work
>new girl starts
>she's pretty cute
>she's just over 5 foot tall. has really widely-spaced eyes sort of like pic related. Makes my dick diamonds
>she talks really softly. Like some ASMR whispering
>she starts asking me questions about work stuff
>keep talking to her
>she seems really interested in me for some reason
>about two weeks later I'm working away and she walks up to me and sits on my lap
>say to myself "dont sperg out now. handle it cool"
>dont pay any attention for about 5 seconds. just carry on working
>rocking the biggest boner I have ever fucking had
>say "how's it going?"
>she says "good. wanna come around my house later?"
>never been so happy in my whole life

Fast forward six months.

We're in a relationship. I finally had sex. She keeps posting all this lovey-dovey stuff on Facebook about how much she loves me. She keeps buying me things like shampoo and air fresheners for my car. And she won't leave me alone at work. She'll just sit there and stare at me and wait for me to say something to her. She will do that all day. She even purposefully takes her lunch at the same time as me. The people at work say we make a cute couple but I don't think so.

She keeps asking me when I will tell my parents about her. I've met her parents and they seemed fine. But she is so creepy. She tries so hard to be perfect. She doesn't seem to have any opinion about anything besides me. If I try talking to her, she will just agree with me. I could probably say that her parents are cunts (they're not) and she would agree.

What do I do? I thought I loved her, but I don't.
>>
File: eggno.gif (875KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eggno.gif
875KB, 320x240px
>>34298530
please tell me this is bait

baitblox
>>
>>34298530
Try bondage?

I'm serious try to put her in a position where she doesn't need to be "perfect."

It doesn't even have to be bondage either just make her submit completely to you for a bit.
>>
>>34298530
Creepy in what way? That you can shape and mold her into a woman kind of deal?

I tell my Chinese gf what to do because she feel's it's the "right" thing to do because she was born as a female. I've even tried talking to her about it and she didn't seem to get what I was trying to say. I told her to wash my dishes and cook me food, she actually did it.

Feels like I'm talking to a robot desu.
>>
>>34298530
You have a stagnant relationship. It's stable but boring. But that's life, not everything is going to be new and fun. I've had several friends who had this. They broke up, and every single one of them misses what they had. Don't rock the boat, this girl sounds great.
>>
>>34298723
BETA

As

Fuck

Boi
>>
>>34298673
>just make her submit completely to you for a bit.
She already does.

At first, when I didn't know what I was doing with sex, I just stuck my dick in her and went HAM.

But after a few weeks when I didn't want to fuck her constantly, she started wondering why I didn't seem so interested. She would always try coaxing me over to hers by offering blowjobs and stuff.

One time she said she had done a fucking enema and that I could do anal. I obviously went right over there.

>>34298723
>Creepy in what way?
She's creepy because she like... won't try to challenge me on things. Whatever I want to do she will agree to. I once told her to leave me alone for a day, and she did. After 25 hours she sent me a text message asking what I was up to. Plus she will sit opposite me at work and always look at me.

She once texted me really early in the morning saying that she misses me and that she will be at work an hour early in case I want to meet her and get breakfast with her. I didn't even see the text message until it was too late.

>>34298725
But it is exactly what I wanted. I always struggled with feeling inadequate and worthless, and I always wanted a girlfriend who would basically obsess over me. Now that I have it, I don't think I want it.
>>
>>34298530
REEEEEE

All these fuckers get good women and they sound like the male version roasties who want to ride the cock carousel. You want to slam new pussy every night?

Why do you unappreciative fucks get these girls, life is so unfair goddam
>>
>>34298530
>met girl at work 2 months ago
>we got along really well we have similar humor, interests and music tastes
>2 weeks into knowing me she cooked me a birthday cake
>I got her 2 birthday presents (her birthday was 3 weeks after mine)
> she tells me she doesn't wanna be with me because I'm really sweet and she doesn't wanna hurt me
>still comes to my desk everytime she gets a break to talk to me and talks to me for an hour after we go out
>talk to her on the phone sometimes
>have hung out with her multiple times

What does this woman want
>>
>>34298892
I think I made an error telling her how bad I got fucked up by my last breakup.
>>
File: 1481786437572.jpg (36KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1481786437572.jpg
36KB, 494x494px
She's probably spent around $300 dollars on me, all I've given her is my cock and a blanket that smelled like me
>>
File: Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>34298871
>hurr durr my cute gf obsesses over me
>does quirky things like sits on my lap and acts like nothing happened and then invites me around to hers for some good fucking
>clearly loves me
>is willing to give herself diarrhea and let me fuck her in the ass, just so that she can spend time with me
>wastes an hour of her time on the off-chance that she could have breakfast with me
>always agrees with me and does exactly what I say
>wants to be a perfect GF in every way
>my coworkers think we are great together
>"HURR DURR I DONT LIEK DIS WOT DO I DO GUYS PLS HELP ME? :'(("

Hey man I got some good advice for you:

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
File: IMG_3339.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3339.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>34298871
>Now that I have it, I don't think I want it.
What do you want then anon?
>>
>>34299162
super gay hardcore sex
>>
Its pretty crazy how taking a girls virginity makes her so lovey dovey.

I faked my "gf resume" by lying to her saying I had had sex with a number of women. She became attached, I took her virginity (little did she know she took mine too).

She does whatever I ask of her now.
>>
File: 1368658426905.gif (495KB, 222x142px) Image search: [Google]
1368658426905.gif
495KB, 222x142px
>>34298530
What is your fucking problem you faggot?

Your cute GF saved you from a sad lonely KHV life. You said it yourself that you felt inadequate. This girl makes you feel like Chad McThundercock, and you lose interest in her because of that?

What would you rather her do? Be like the countless other women who treat their boyfriends like shit and get fucked by Tyrone?

All she wants is for you to love her, and show that you do. And you push her away.

You should have sperged out when she sat on your lap and scared her off. You are a retard and I hate you.
>>
Silence is a woman's virtue. You're lucky. Most women never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34299245
She licked my ass once

It was pretty good, it was alright, it wasn't great
>>
>>34299316
Yeah its like hearing about a fat guy complaining about all the food he has to starving people.
>>
>>34299470
Bad analogy. Let me fix it for you....

>It's like hearing about a fat guy complaining about all the food he has to starving people, when just 7 months ago he was nearly dead from starvation

This guy is the sorta faggot who probably shitposted on here about "tfwnogf ;_;" yet here he is, having accomplished his only dream, and he still isn't the slightest bit happier.

I hate him so god-damn fucking much.
>>
>>34299398
Thats pretty gross anon. Do you tie her up?
>>
File: 1477921910421.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477921910421.png
335KB, 633x758px
You stupid dense cunt.
She pays for your shit, she fucks you, she's loyal.
She's average, eh? Guess what, 90% of women are average without make up and further to that, your brain is playing tricks on you, making the grass look greener on the other side.
And she lacks a personality? Well that's better than her being an argumentative feminist or a bull dyke or a whore and a pinko commie shitrag. No personality > Bad personality.
Fuck you OP!
Do you honestly think that you, a pathetic beta male cunt who posts on this board of all places can actually do any better? You're fucking dreaming you faggot.
>>
>>34299673
OP has it as good as it gets. His gf sounds like an adorable person. I don't even know what's better than a girl who spends money on you.
>>
>>34299875
Two girls who spend money on you
>>
>>34299875
Mine would if her currency wasn't devalued as fuck.
Feels good man, OP is a loser.
>>
>>34298530
I have a theory about this. When people with low self-esteem and confidence are in love they try to make the other person feel powerful by denigrating themselves in the hope of ingratiating themselves to you. When you, who also have low self-esteem, see someone lower themselves before you, who are worthless, you perceive them as lower than dirt. Do you ever find yourself wondering if there's something wrong with her that everyone but you can see? This is how I feel sometimes, it's just because you are basically co-dependents.
>>
>tfw no slave-drone gf
>>
>>34300541
>Go to OKCupid
>Search for "Asian"
>Message at least 5 a day until one becomes your gf
You're welcome
>>
>>34297655
REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIES GTFOOOOOOOOOO ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34300568
Is this legit?
original
>>
>>34300599
Cunt, normies meet girls at work or clubs or whatever.
Online dating is for losers like you.
>>34300613
Yes, it is.
I mean it depends where you live of course, if you're in Norway then you're probably fucked, if you're in America, particularly a place with more (((diversity))) then yeah, you'll do alright.
>>
>>34300568
I meant more in the sense of spooky "legitimized stalker" like in >>34298530
>>
>>34300647
Exactly my point you stupid fuck lmfao,GTFO
>>
>>34300613
does trying work better than not trying? gee bro, great question.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.