[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two weeks ago I found out that I had gotten my girlfriend pregnant,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hearth.gif (1000KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
hearth.gif
1000KB, 500x330px
Two weeks ago I found out that I had gotten my girlfriend pregnant, and today that pregnancy was terminated during surgery, as the fetus had ruptured in the womb.
I met this girl, who is my first girlfriend, in December.
It's all come as a shock to me, as I have spent most of my life alone in my room and never had to deal with anything that made me feel as distraught and at times numb as this.

How do I cope with this situation?
How can I give my girlfriend the support she needs?
>>
>>34296565
You didn't spread your beta genes buddy you should be glad. And I am not joking I am seriously happy for you.
>>
What the fuck do you mean cope? You dodged a bullet, get your gf and go celebrate the fetuses destruction.
>>
>>34296601
It's not just about the abortion. She also had some internal bleeding, and could possibly have died if she didn't get this surgery when she did.

All of it is really overwhelming to me, not to mention the fact that I'm only 18, so I'm not used to having this sort of pain thrust upon me at all.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 228x221px
>>34296565
>has a gf
>got her pregnant

GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NORMALFAG CANCER
>>
>>34296565
What did you use for protection ?
>>
>>34296565
>It's all come as a shock to me, as I have spent most of my life alone in my room and never had to deal with anything that made me feel as distraught and at times numb as this.
You're fucking 18, bitch. You haven't spent most of your life alone. You know shit about loneliness, normie. Go to /adv/ and leave us alone.
>>
>>34296962
Birth control pills. Evidently they failed to stop it from happening.
>>
File: angrygucci.jpg (27KB, 594x529px) Image search: [Google]
angrygucci.jpg
27KB, 594x529px
>>34296565
>my girlfriend

FUCK YOU NORMIE
FUCK YOU NORMIE
FUCK YOU NORMIE
FUCK YOU NORMIE
>>
>>34296965

Sauce?

OregonStateionalio
>>
>>34296644
>>34296644
Go and celebrate the fetuses destruction and the fact your gf didn't die then. Wtf?
>>
>>34297037
She's bedridden and in another city, while I'm all alone at home.
>>
be happy your life just got saved
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.