[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've hit rock bottom. I didn't think I could go any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14KB, 636x477px
I've hit rock bottom. I didn't think I could go any lower but I have and now things feel irreversible.

Is suicide ever a good option? Up until now I've just seen it as the easy way out, a cheat. But now it seems like the only way to escape. Real advice only please.
>>
>>34296134
Mind telling us what happened?
>>
>>34296134
Eh suicide is dumb, anyways if not happy with life get on Grindr find a bull or guy who will take you in. Gay sex will happen but try something new.
>>
>>34296134
cold.

orig
>>
>>34296417
I do not believe that that is the kinda answer hes lookin' for dud, lets just w8 for his story
>>
>>34296134
>wants advice
>doesnt provide context
This motherfucker.......
>>
>>34296381
In short, I'm an alcoholic with likely multiple undiagnosed mental health issues.

I sent a weird and potentially creepy message to a stranger whilst drunk the other night, the response I got made me come to terms with what a terrible person I truly am, destroying the small amount of self worth I had left.

Prior to this happening I was trapped in the "The world is against with me" mindset, I felt as if I was the victim in a harsh world but eventually my problems would work themselves out with time.

But now I know that in reality it's the complete reverse, because I am the source of all my problems.
>>
>>34296943
Message and response, give it to us.
>>
>>34296943
Brother , you should see some ppl that appreciate you for what you truly are, to see that you still matter to other ppl
>>
If you are gonna kill yourself, combine methods for best results. You don't wanna fuck up your suicide and become a vegetable.

Sit on traintracks and overdose on some barbiturates.
>>
>>34296417
>suicide is dumb

wrong
>>
>>34296134
OP the problem is that there is no suicide alternative that is 100% lethal and 100% pain free.

and even if it was .. isnt death the scariest thing imaginable?

thought about afterlife?
>>
Just do some borederline insane shit until you die. I expect you are like 20 so you are a 1/4th throught your life so i guess you can look on the bright side you are a quarter way to death
>>
>>34296943
Realy? thats it? thats the reason that makes you want to kill urself? man... so, you sent drunk some message to someone? you know, everybody who drinks sometimes sends stupid messages to strangers, so what? your an alcoholic? well, go to a aa-meeting, do some sports like go running. you have depression? Vitamin D and sport will help you. nothing is lost for you.
>>
>>34296134
From what you're saying, it sounds like you're still fairly young.

Don't give up hope, just put in the effort into becoming a better person, go to an AA meeting or other addiction help group, and work on making some friends.

If you do decide to commit suicide though, read the Bible a little bit first. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>34297102
To me death is scary but at the same time it seems so certain, I don't believe in an after life and the idea of forever sleeping is so inviting.

Currently my thoughts are heavy and tiring, it feels like my brain is poisoned and needs to be relieved of something but it can't do it, sort of like the feeling of needing to vomit but not being able to. I don't know what this feeling is and I don't know whether or not it's normal, but I'm assuming its not.

I won't post the message itself because of it's petty nature, the reply was very short but that's what made it hit so hard.
>>
>>34297102
Death is scary but it is absolutely 100% coming for each and every one of us anyway
Why delay? You'll just keep suffering until it comes for you or just go to it directly?
The scariest thing about dying for me is that, you're supposed to spend miserable years trying to fix everything and make it better and make it right just to have it all taken away anyway. You spend your whole life trying to feel right but you never do. And then you're gone. So why not skip the middle and just be gone already
>>
>>34297393
Seriously talk to a psychiatrist, it's their job to help you figure out stuff life this. I know the feeling, and there are medications that have nullified it.

Also, get some sleep and stay hydrated just in case it's something like that. It's a good habit to have regardless.
>>
>>34297621
>get some sleep and stay hydrated just in case it's something like that

Insulting desu senpai
>>
File: 1418788133630.png (23KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418788133630.png
23KB, 1000x1000px
>>34296943
We're not going to get to the root of your problems until you provide this >>34296975
>>
>>34296134
Suicide is an option, just know it's not the only one.
If you've hit rock bottom you can only go up, right? Do what you want anon, maybe suicide is the best option but just be sure it's what you want and not an alternative to something you want and can get but don't yet have.
>>
>>34299582
>If you've hit rock bottom you can only go up, right?

What exactly is up? What's in there?
>>
>>34296134

You are going to die anyways

Might as well just move from where you live to a place far away, get a job that you can tolerate, go to AA meetings and start doing things you like

Truth is, nobody cares about you and you'll never be remembered by anyone for anything. Killing yourself wont solve any of your problems either because death is literally nothing. Remember before you were born?
>>
>>34297030
This. I was thinking about poppin some xnanex
>>
>>34296134
Rock bottom is when you actually make the move to successful attempt suicide. I went through some shit myself and ended up as a 5150 very recently. All I can say is there are ways to heal your wounds but I understand that sometimes the resources aren't there or aren't exactly what you are searching for. The only thing that is irreversible is suicide, your life can still turn around. Whether it's one on one help, group therapy or self help you can make a choice to better understand why you feel the way you do and how to move forward from it. I'm currently undergoing DNMS, developmental needs meeting strategy. It's rough and I still feel low at times but I am better at understanding why I feel the way I do and I have been given the tools to properly cope or express myself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.