[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was walking through downtown and I'm drunk. I saw a sign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478138338205.png (746KB, 1483x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478138338205.png
746KB, 1483x544px
I was walking through downtown and I'm drunk. I saw a sign on a bakery that said "No Deplorables Allowed" and I threw a rock through the window and ran waay.

Hail Trump
>>
>>34296103
Good for you dude. These people are the biggest fucking hypocrits on Earth.
>>
>>34296103
>senselessly attacking a place of business
That's 100 lashes and a $6,000,000 fine plus whatever the arresting officers feel like doing to you.You're in Trump's America now, you degenerate goy. The productive members of society are now officially in control and we aren't going to tolerate your bullshit any more.
>>
i'm guessing a euroshit because you have to be 21 to drink here and OP cannot be any older than 16
>>
>>34296103
Waaaah waaaah no people I don't agree with waaaah waaaah everyone must agree with me or they're sexist/racist/other bigot waaah
>>
>>34296796
>hurr durr People who disagree with me politically cannot see the shillary is smrt and are racist.
>>
I'm very proud of you OP, you're a true american fighting for freedom and equality.

After they fix the window make sure you break the new one, just to be sure they get the message. Tie a note to a brick like the good old days when AMERICA was GREAT.
>>
>>34296103
>>34296855
Fucking retards, this kind of vandalism is just as toxic and backwards as those anti-trump rioter. You're the same as those libcucks driving their cars over Trump-signs at this point
>>
>>34296912
Yes, but we're doing it ironically, to troll. It's funny. They're just being typical dumb normalfags.
>>
>>34297190
>ironically throwing bricks through windows
This isn't some profound way of conveying a message to society, it's senseless vandalism and a capitalist like Trump would codemn it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.