[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally gain confidence to message her >she replies a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3328.jpg (294KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3328.jpg
294KB, 1366x768px
>finally gain confidence to message her
>she replies a couple times
>I accidentally take conversation into a dead end
>lose all hope and spaghetti out
>really want to message her again but it's been a week and I feel like it would be too awkward

Why don't I have the confidence to speak to her? I mean I hate rejection but I'm so used to it I feel like I shouldn't hate it. End me
>>
How dead we talking?

Post convo
>>
>>34295883
>anime

Just keep talking to your waifus loser
>>
>>34295883
i'd give it to ger straight anon

"i totally drove our last convo into a ditch whoops haha.
did you watch the inaugaration?"
>>
>>34295883
Contact her again. No matter what you say, it cannot get any more awkward than dropping the conversation entirely would be.
If you don't know what to talk about, just explain yourself and apologize.
Remember, there is nothing to be lost except the opportunity.
>>
>>34296329
Im extremely paranoid about anyone ever catching on to who I am so no, sorry

>>34296343
Might have to

>>34296405
I live in U.K. so it's not too relevant of a subject but I suppose I could say some shit like that

>>34296549
I suppose
>>
>>34296615
What was the last convo topic? If shes a girl from college or work just talk there

The more awkward it is if you leave it longer
or she will find someone else to talk to
>>
>>34296680
It was college and her being ill cause she was out of college that day. Chances are other people are already trying to speak to her anyway
>>
File: 1484801797880.png (701KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484801797880.png
701KB, 1600x900px
>>34296769
and you didnt try and say something along the lines of, "want me to come by and make you feel better? lol" missed opportunity.
>>
>>34297240
No because I don't speak to people who I barely know like a sex pest
>>
>>34297341
and thats why you will stay a virgin forever. how would you feel if you got that message, you'd probably giggle, or blush, or cringe. you are rolling for a good reaction. and that doesnt have to be sexual you dip, thats just a cute thing to say
>>
File: f.jpg (102KB, 1014x690px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
102KB, 1014x690px
>having facebook or other social media

Cut the cord brother. All it brings is dissapointment.

Much happier after I went ghost on all those normie fucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.