[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chrons disease >can't stop shitting blood and feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1816.gif (173KB, 629x558px) Image search: [Google]
1816.gif
173KB, 629x558px
>chrons disease
>can't stop shitting blood and feeling nausea
>got type 1 diabetes from the chrons because it destroyed my pancreus
>the disease has nearly killed me twice
>I might have to take biological TNF blockers to stop my fucking immune system from killing me
>medicine has a risk of giving me cancer
>need to eat because my bloodsugar is low but I feel sick and don't want to.
>disease has nearly killed me twice, the 2nd time when I first got pancreatitis and the 2nd time when I lost too much blood and nearly died from going into a coma

I'm honestly not looking for sympathy here but stop complaining about not having a fucking girlfriend or that you're socially awkward. You have no idea what real problems actually fucking are.
>>
Yeah and somewhere in africa there's a guy with chron's who also has aids

Go fuck yourself and die, just because you have problems that are 'worse' than others, doesn't mean other problems don't exist or are invalidated.
>>
>>34294773
I have Crohn's too.

It's not fun. How old are you OP?
>>
>>34294803
People in underdeveloped countries don't usually get chrons because it's due to most of our food being carcinogenic now.

And mental problems are nowhere compared to physical illness you fucking retard. You can stop being a faggot if you wanted to how the fuck am I going to stop a disease?

>>34294825
25. I got it when I was 10. Iv'e been trying to eat better and take suppliments and shit but it always comes back. Pretty sure I have IBS in my small bowel to.
>>
Why are you so fucking butthurt OP?
>>
File: IMAG0177.jpg (755KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0177.jpg
755KB, 1440x2560px
>>34294900
Because I squeeze out of season cranberry juice out of my ass.
>>
File: IMG_0786.jpg (70KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
70KB, 663x663px
>>34294984
Holy fuck OP, why would you poor all that cranberry juice down the toilet you absolute madman
>>
>>34294773
i stand with you, fellow robot.

you are not alone.
>>
>>34294773
Do you have a gf m80?
>>
>>34295157
I know. Oceans cranberry juice is expensive shit.

>>34295203
Thanks. What do you take to get rid of the pain? mind telling me what meds your on or anything you've done to help with it?
>>
>>34295260
No I just have casual relationships off of fetlife. Don't worry i'm still just as misogynist as the rest of you and that's why I don't want a relationship. I don't mistreat women but I don't think I could handle/want a girlfriend.
>>
What causes Chron's?

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>34295291
Nobody really knows persay but there's a lot of evidence to suggest it's due to the common diet of the west.

1000's of years ago most people didn't die from cancer and it's because now a lot of our food is processed and if you don't believe me look up stuff on like most commercial meats and shit. It's carcinogenic.

Most people live a lot longer than they did 1000's of years ago but I think I heard somewhere that 1 in every 4 Americans will die from Cancer now.
>>
>>34294773
Time for your asshole to get sown shut and a colostomy bag put in OP.
>>
>>34294773
That sucks anon. Worst I got is a hemmerhoid that won't go away and doctors dont know why.

Seems like small potatoes now, thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>34295333
I considered that but from what I was told my entire colon right up to my mouth from my asshole is completely "rotted" out. I'm suprised I haven't kicked the can yet.

>>34295387
Yeah i'm not here to compare what's worse i'm just telling you guys this because there's a lot of people here who complain about mundane shit and i'm half normie half robot so I still feel it's a duty to basically just tell you guys worse could happen and that you have a long lives ahead of you and that it shouldn't be wasted on hating yourself/being depressed.

I think the last time I even felt suicidal was ironically when I nearly died the 2nd time from the chrons. It's pretty scary when you have to get a blood transfusion and have to have an oxygen mask on you.
>>
>>34294846
that doesn't excuse the fact that there's always someone who has it worse, faggot. one problem at a time.
>>
Yeah. I started having problems around middle school. Was only officially diagnosed like 1.5 years ago. Crohns and IBS. i hope it gets better for you anon
>>
>>34295441
I'm aware of that but that isn't what's being discussed. If you keep saying that from now on i'm just going to ignore you because it's not relevant and I don't care. Consider the fact i'm talking about a life killing disease and not just crying about no girlfriend I think I can come here and discuss shit.

I don't even come here to talk about my own mental issues because I don't need a pat on the back from you faggots. You just enable eachother. Even when I feel my worst I don't come here and complain because I know it's not gonna change shit and if you're here to begin with you're a loser anyway so it's not like losers have good advice when it comes to social situations or women ect ect, I figured that shit out on my own i'm still half robot because I just don't like being around people.

Although at my worst i'm a lot more homicidal/angry than suicidal/depressed so maybe that's why.

>>34295472
Thanks you to.
>>
>>34294773
Anon until your chron's disease attacks your dick and facial muscles like it did mine you won't know the true meaning of having chrons disease
>>
>>34295612
I remember getting "elephant feet" and looking bloated years ago from it but if what you're saying is true i'm sorry to hear that I mean it.
>>
>>34295612
>>34295639

neither of you understand. unless your chron's disease has physically taken controll of your dick and fucked you in the ass with it you won't know the true meaning of having chrons disease
>>
>>34294773
I'm sorry to hear it. You need some good people on your team, immunologists, endocrinologists, therapists, nutritionists.

You may even benift from a patient advocate. I might have some unusual immune system problems too. I'm getting support from Mark Renneker, who is said to be one of the best.

You really should get a team together though, it sounds like too much to deal with by yourself.
>>
Remember this also: if you don't know what to eat, eat yogurt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.