[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being a picky eater >being a person who complains about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 9 KB.png (8KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
9 KB.png
8KB, 362x358px
>being a picky eater
>being a person who complains about smells all the time
>being a person who has to have complete silence to sleep

If you are any of these you are a pussy.
>>
>>34294061
this. i hate how many grown up people say "i dont eat xy because i dont like the taste".
wtf is wrong with you, spoiled piece of shit?
>>
>>34294061
fuck you it's called autism
>>
File: 1484724832084.png (187KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
1484724832084.png
187KB, 573x495px
>>34294061

>being a person who needs to have music on or a podcast playing to sleep

That's even worse desu
>>
>>34294061
Last one is me. Also I ate everything depends how hungry I am.
>>
File: 1469403076842.png (465KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1469403076842.png
465KB, 810x688px
tomatoes taste like poison to me and i have really sensitive senses

sue me
>>
>60 f outside
>"Are you going really out without a jacket?"

Yes, you pansy. I'm just walking to get the fuckin' mail.
>>
>>34294161
>60 f
what is this?
>>
>>34294061
>gets bothered by diet of other people
>calls other people a pussy
the other two statements lead me to believe that you are a loud, smelly housemate and people keep telling you to take a shower or stop spraying your axe body spray and stomping your 300 pound body down the stairs in the middle of the night for a box of cheese its

>>34294097
>eat this piece of shit that i microwaved
>wtf u "dont like the taste"??? lmao grow up

>>34294161
>ugh grandmas such a pansy
>>
>>34294097
i almost respond but then i realize its bait
>>
>>34294387
found the sissy
>>
File: ComfyPepe.jpg (6KB, 202x183px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe.jpg
6KB, 202x183px
>>34294061
I sleep listening to Simon and Garfunkel.

It's really soothing
>>
>>34294061
what if I am all three?
>>
I can't eat seafood. Their texture is disgusting, the smell is repulsive. The very thought of eating seafood grosses me the fuck out.

Fish is good though
>>
>>34294097
Everyone has one or two things they don't like. Picky eaters are the people who only eat the same list of four or five bland foods day after day and are unwilling to try anything else, usually consisting of pizza, chicken tenders, french fries, and sugary snack foods.
>>
>>34294522
I suppose by seafood you mean shrimp, lobster, crab, and squid. Because fish come from the sea too, ya know?

You can always fry seafood. When you do that it's no different from any other greasy fast food.
>>
>>34294229
Warm enough britbong
>>
>>34294061
My dad is all 3 of these and it's so fucking irritating.

>being a picky eater
Always complains about what he gets in restaurants, says pizza is shit, complains that he got a shit cut of meat when mum cooks dinner

>being a person who complains about smells all the time
Complains if I cook eggs or something, complains about random shit that isn't even bad

>being a person who has to have complete silence to sleep
If I make a single creek on the floor boards he wakes up, if I click the mouse on the desk in the office room he wakes up, if I get a drink the tap wakes him up. Amazingly he's deaf as fuck when you talk to him and doesn't hear shit half the time
>>
>>34294915
>Amazingly he's deaf as fuck when you talk to him and doesn't hear shit half the time

Anon, your dead isn't actually hard of hearing. He just doesn't give a fuck about what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.