[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that it's not about the clothes you wear,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0973.jpg (71KB, 545x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
71KB, 545x494px
Daily reminder that it's not about the clothes you wear, it's about the person wearing the clothes.

Pic related: Chad looking great in a fedora.
>>
>>34293864
That's not a fedora you fucking autist
>>
>>34293922
Then what kind of hat is it?
>>
>>34293864
This. Very much this.

This is what I try to tell to every normie who gives me advices when I start bitching about why no women wanna ever date me

>anon, you have to change the way you dress
>always wear cologne
>change your style

nigga get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. No matter how much shit you put on, you're gonna still be the same ugly shit wearing those clothes
>>
>>34293864
>Daily reminder that it's not about the clothes you wear
t. uneffay cargo shorts wearing pleb
>>
>>34293960
It's a trilby.
>>
>>34294313

he's right

Chad could wear cargo shorts and still look good.
>>
>>34294802
No, that's an actual fedora. Holy fuck, off yourself.
>>
>>34293864
That's not chad, that's Huge Jackedman
>>
>>34293864
>Daily reminder that it's not about the clothes you wear, it's about the person wearing the clothes.

to an extent but some clothes look good on more or less anyone. a nice shirt, boots, chinos/jeans and jacket will improve anyone's look. fedoras look shit on most people.
>>
>>34293995
are you actually that ugly though or just self conscious?
>>
>>34293864
That's not Chad that's Mccree.
>>
>>34293864
Don't tell that to /fa/, they'll be crushed.
>>
>>34295074
nobody looks good in cargo shorts, you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>34295444

it's not that, it's Chad looking good because he's Chad, you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>34293995
I think the point of the "wear nice clothes" advice is to avoid looking poor and socially unaware, not to look better. Anybody who genuinely believes an ugly person can somehow not be ugly by wearing nice clothes is deluded.
>>
>>34295474
then how do you explain the fact that no decent woman would even consider dating a man who wears cargo shorts, you dumb wankstain?
>>
>>34295561

what is so hard to grasp about the fact that Chad would look good regardless of what he wears, you fucking cuntbucket?

also:

>decent woman

oxymoron
>>
>>34295561
Is that your definition of a decent woman? You're deluded man, Chad could wear cargo shorts and it wouldn't matter at all.
>>
>>34295610
but anon, he wouldn't, that's why no decent woman would want him, you sad shitsack.

and yes, women with decent personality don't exist, but women with decent fashion sense do.

>>34295625
women who are pleb enough to like a man who wears cargos shouldn't even be considered human.

Also
>inb4 no true scotsman fallacy
>>
>>34295685
>he measures a person's value by something like fashion sense
lol
>>
>>34295729
of course i do, good fashion sense + aesthetic face is all a woman has to offer.
>>
>>34295784
what clothes do you consider to be decent? most guys i know have no fashion sense but they have gfs.
>>
File: LjlQY2m.jpg (77KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
LjlQY2m.jpg
77KB, 750x832px
>>34295851
>what clothes do you consider to be decent?
pretty much red flags for clothes that are:
>cheap ( people can tell that you're wearing an 8 dollars piece of shit t shirt)
>it looks like something your dad would wear (so yes, wranglers, cargos and autism shoes are out)
>it's something teenagers wear (converse, vans...)
>it's a meme brand such as raf simons or rick owens
>it's a cheap, basic brand like h&m or zara and similar shit
>bright colors

and yes, they have girlfriends who dress just as poorly as they do. give me one good reason why I should even bother with uneffay women
>>
File: Mens-Casual-Fashion-Style-10.jpg (184KB, 600x978px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-Casual-Fashion-Style-10.jpg
184KB, 600x978px
>>34296092
>give me one good reason why I should even bother with uneffay women

im not saying what type of women you should of shouldent go for.

alrirhgt, you have said what you dont like, but what is considered good fashinon? i think the best kind of clothes are a nice shirt, boots, jumper, jeans or chinos. kinda like what this guy is wearing.

>they have girlfriends who dress just as poorly as they do

havent met their gfs so i dont know but most guys i know just wear basic t shirts, hoodies, jeans and trainers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.