[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticed that women can be attractive in two types

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: carl.jpg (14KB, 185x217px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
14KB, 185x217px
Anyone else noticed that women can be attractive in two types of ways, but men are restricted to one?

Women can be cute, or "hot". Men can only be hot.

List of "cute" traits for a woman:
>Short
>Low-test
>Skinny
>Dumb
>Poor
>Shy
>Socially awkard

List of "hot" traits for a woman:
>Tall
>High-test
>Curvy
>Smart
>Rich
>Outgoing
>Socially competent

Now, for men...

List of "cute" traits for a man:
>being hot

List of "hot" traits for a man:
>Tall
>High-test
>Strong
>Buff
>Smart
>Rich
>Outgoing
>Socially competent

Women have it so easy. They literally cannot lose unless they are really ugly or really fat. Everything that makes a woman not cute, will make her hot. Everything that makes a woman not hot, will make her cute.
>>
isn't "handsome" an explicitly male term?
>>
>>34293644
Except "handsome" men aren't
>Short
>Low-test
>Skinny
>Dumb
>Poor
>Shy
>Socially awkard
>>
Cute guys
>a little awkward, might stumble over his words around you because he thinks I'm pretty
>sweet and sensitive, might have cried when the dog died in I am Legend like I did ;_;
>introverted, likes spending nights in with just the two of us, looks for excuses to leave social functions early so we can go home and just be together
>self-conscious about certain things so I can reassure him and tell him how smart/handsome/funny I think he is
>loving and snuggly. Just likes to cuddle and isn't horny all the time. I want to cuddle and not feel pressured for sex
>nerdy interests
>but he still looks handsome and has hygiene
>>
>>34294032
Yet so few women actually want a guy like that. And the women that do would much rather have the "hot" guy.

Based on OP's list of traits, men want the cute/hot women at a ratio of about 50:50. Half of men want a cute girl, half of men want a hot girl.

But how many women want a hot guy? About 99%. The remainder 1% want a guy like you described.
>>
>>34294117
Women love cute guys, are you joking? You're just probably not cute.

>tfw no reviewbrah bf
>>
>>34294117
says who? If you really think pretty much every woman is interested in the same kind of guy you are an idiot that needs to go outside more
>>
>>34294117
You're an idiot if you think every single female on this planet wants some extroverted Chad. Hell, a lot of girls prefer average or below average guys since he's less likely to cheat.
>>
File: 1450837807141.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1450837807141.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34294151
>>34294177
>>34294201
>being this bluepilled

Face it. Women prefer guys who are tall and strong.

Mothers tell their daughters to find a tall strong husband. Not to find some 5'2 skellington betaboy who is scared of his shadow.

Stop trying to convince yourself that you low-test manchildren are subjectively better than Chads.
>>
There's a triforce of female attractiveness.

-Cute
-Hot
-Beautiful

Most women only have one or two of the three. The ones with all three are wife'd up or unacchievable.

For example, scarlet Johansen is beautiful and hot.

Ellen Page is cute and sometimes beautiful.

Kristen Stewart is cute and hot.

Etc etc

There is also no such thing as a perfect 10. The absolute maximum objective attractiveness rating is a 9. Only personal preference will push a girl to a 10.

I've developed an autistic algorithm accurate down to 0.001%
>>
>>34294117
Single mothers love guys like that.
>>
>>34294273
>implying

There's a 5'1 baby-faced South East Asian guy I'd date if he was into me.

Now what?
>>
>>34294305
>scarlet Johansen is beautiful and hot.
>Ellen Page is cute and sometimes beautiful.
>Kristen Stewart is cute and hot.

Man you have awful taste
>>
>>34293545
There are definitely cute guys though. It is distinct from being hot.
>>
>>34294312
lol

>>34294367
>one person goes against the norm, THAT MEANS IT IS THE NORM NOW
wew lad talk about IMBLYNIGN
>>
>>34294305
Actually, no girl can be all three at once. It's like a triangular graph where 0,0 is on the center so you cant possibly go in all 3 directions at once.
>>
>>34293545
You are really fucking dumb man. Out of all the things you could bitch about this is the dumbest and least true thing
>>
>>34294419
Except girls really do tend to have different tastes. I know girls that like skinny guys, others like beefier guys, some like the quiet guy, others like the loud one, etc.
>>
>>34294391
Bad taste or not, you see what I mean
>>
>>34294474
>YOU ARE WRONG OP BECAUSE I AM NOT A TALL STRONG MAN AND I DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT WOMEN DON'T FIND ME AS ATTRACTIVE AS CHAD
>>
>>34294507
But "tastes" for women is just what they would settle for.

Some women don't like skinny guys. Some don't mind them. But they all prefer buff guys.

I'm not saying non-chads can't be attractive. They're just... never gonna be the best.
>>
>>34293545
You forgot
>Nice
>Friendly
>Strong
>Funny

There's a lot more but I'm not bothering with this shitty thread that has been posted over a 100 times.
>>
>>34294367
But I'd bet you'd rather date a muscular 6'3 dutchman if given the choice between the two of them
>>
>>34294414
yeah, like me, I get it all the time especially from my girlfriend

Yeah, she calls me hot when I'm acting hot but usually calls me cute
>>
>>34293545

Female

Double Standards: The Gender
>>
im a girl what am i

cute face
shy/socially retarded/"quirky"
thicc
5'4"
>>
>>34294032
so they look identical but the cute guy is a bookworm and the hot one is a party lover?

the logic of women disturbs me
>>
File: hate.gif (1MB, 502x490px)
hate.gif
1MB, 502x490px
>>34294151
>>34294177
>>34294201
samefag gtfo this board, have you literally learnt nothing? If you've been browsing for a while you definitely haven't learnt anything and if you're a newfag; normies gtfo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.