[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A 17-year-old girl from Michigan has been charged with raping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>A 17-year-old girl from Michigan has been charged with raping a 19-year-old man at knifepoint.
>The charges come from an incident in Saginaw Township where Smith allegedly held the man at knifepoint and had oral and vaginal sex with him.

thoughts?
>>
>>34293357
whoops http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/19/17-year-old-michigan-girl-charged-raping-19-year-old-man-knifepoint/
>>
That's first degree, what is there to discuss.
>>
>>34293357
This is probably the person that makes all the black woman shill threads on r9k.
>>
File: pepe think.png (17KB, 604x586px)
pepe think.png
17KB, 604x586px
Wtf I love rape now
>>
She wouldn't need a knife to rape me.
>>
EQUALITY, YOU WANTED IT, NOW YOU HAVE IT
>>
File: 1484272431827.jpg (22KB, 500x396px)
1484272431827.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>34293357
>bIack women

kek
>>
>>34293387
so bebe?
>>
>>34293357
Nigs rape no matter what gender the nig is.
>>
My guess is she has a bunch of STDs and nobody wants to fuck her. As a result, she needs to rape a man.
>>
>>34293446
This is why normal people hate rape. You can only assume, even if the rapist isn't completely hideous that there is something medically wrong with them and they're at the point where they would impose that on another person by force rather than accept their own intrinsic weakness.
>>
>>34293357
I was gonna say she could've just asked me but then I realized she was a negro. Makes sense now.
>>
File: rapist .jpg (41KB, 306x543px)
rapist .jpg
41KB, 306x543px
>>34293486
>anon, are you some kinda racist? Is that the reason ya won't date me?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.