[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THAT kid thread >that kid who would smile and laugh at everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1471546266886.jpg (301KB, 1000x579px) Image search: [Google]
1471546266886.jpg
301KB, 1000x579px
THAT kid thread

>that kid who would smile and laugh at everything mean to him because he was too shy or nervous to do anything about something

;(
>>
>that kid who would smile and laugh at everything mean to him because he was too shy or nervous to do anything about something
that was me and is still me
>>
>>34293113
That's a shit recreation desu
>>
>>34293113
that kid was me

oriigonal
>>
still better than not reacting and pretending it doesnt bother you
>>
>that kid who always asked what your grade was to one up you

FUCK. Those.
>>
>>34293113
>That kid that smelled like shit
It wasn't always a single kid, though, more a case of the little retards not knowning how or caring to wipe properly.
>>
>the kid who made really stupid "jokes" at which nobody would laugh at and then was told to shush by the teacher

yeah.
>>
>that kid who hit the people he didn't like with a chair but was the best student so never even got suspended because "he was provoked"
>>
>that kid who did nothing and was incredibly forgettable
>>
>that kid who thought he was doing you a service by awkwardly trying to make casual conversation and ask patronizing questions
>>
>>34293113
That kid who ate lunch alone in the library to avoid people and we sat at his table anyway to study and make fun of him.
>>
>that kid who everyone asked for everything because he was too nervous and afraid to say no
>>
File: mother russia.jpg (2MB, 600x8321px) Image search: [Google]
mother russia.jpg
2MB, 600x8321px
>that kid that stuck is penis into the hand dryer
>that girl that caught chlamydia and gave it to half the football team
>those kids that went to jail for shooting at each other in front of the school
>that kid that spurged out and punched the shit out of the principal
>those kids that got suspended for huffing whip-its in the bathroom
>>
>because he was too shy or nervous to do anything about something
No, because if he did anything he would be labeled a psycho. Just like "creep," this only applies to ugly men. A Chad being aggressive is "masculine, sexy, assertive"; a ugly shy kid being aggressive is "psycho, future school-shooter, can't take a joke."
>>
>>34294804
>a ugly shy kid being aggressive is "psycho, future school-shooter, can't take a joke."

Yes. This is why everyone who says shit like, "just beat them up bro, you'll gain respect" is wrong and is and has always been a normie.
>>
>>34293113
I wana kiss that short haired qt on the neck
tbqhonest.
>>
>>34293113
>that kid who always drew furries in class
>i was his friend
didnt even care family
>>
File: 200_s.gif (37KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37KB, 200x200px
>>34293169
well what was he supposed to do? retaliate and then get fucked up by some chad jock fags?
>>
>that kid that had like 4 brothers
>>
>that kid whose moms slept in the same bed like him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.