[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /imaginary childhood/ here? >elementary school >retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1481308014101.png (21KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481308014101.png
21KB, 750x750px
who /imaginary childhood/ here?
>elementary school
>retard squad and me "invent" "the imaginary game"
>basically the rules were you can be and do whatever you want
>usually we're dragons, pokemon, cool shit with dbz-ish powers etc.
>fight legions of enemies, play with sticks, basically being as autistic as possible
>had different camps throughout the forest by the school
>younger kids had camps too
>sometimes we'd go to war like we were tribes fighting each other
>conquer their camps and claim them as our own

man it was such a great time. anyone else did this shit?
>>
>>34292925
I remember imaging I was a cook and throwing wood chips in puddles. I would add gross and other things around the park. Never became a chef tho
>>
>>34292968
yeah, I never became super sayian goku either
>>
I had two friends in primary school. One was this really tiny skinny kid and the other was a big fat dude, which looking back is hilarious.

Anyways the second the bell rang for morning tea/lunch, we instantly turned into zombies. We would then spend the entire break walking around as zombies, moaning, biting other kids, trying to infect everyone we could. No one else played along, they just tried to avoid us and thought we were weird.

We all went to highschool together, too, but I decided to stop playing zombies and they didn't.
They both moved highschools after 1 year. Don't know what happened to them.
>>
Man, I fucking loved doing this shit but my friends quickly stopped doing it and started to make fun of me for still wanting to play so I basicaly became a loner.
>>
File: 1482101651901.webm (2MB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482101651901.webm
2MB, 850x850px
>>34293038
>One was this really tiny skinny kid and the other was a big fat dude
hah same. fat dude always did stupid shit and skinny kid had ADHD, got a story about him

>playing in woods as usual
>we all had sticks. they were a big part of our game
>and skinny kid REALLY loves his sticks
>got a whole collection of them
>if anyone touched his sticks he would rage
>anyways, one day, he steals one of my sticks
>it was a good stick, so I was kinda mad
>went over to his collection and started breaking his best sticks
>Reeeeeeeee.jpg
>he charges towards me
>tackle me, we're both on the ground
>psssh, nice try kiddo
>I'm above him
>bash his head against a rock
>lots of hitting, lots of yelling
>got some spectators
>teachers break us up and sends us to the principals office

it was really awkward explaining that we were fighting over some stupid sticks.
>>
me and a few friends used to play pretend metal gear solid with some dumb strict rules on vision/sound detection around 1999~2001
>>
File: 1470548334068.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470548334068.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>34293321
>collecting sticks

holy fuck i'm the guy you replied to and we collected sticks too.
we used to name them, carve shit into them, try to make them look real nice. one day I got a stick that was as tall as I was, we sanded it down, gave it a name and cherished that fucking stick collectively. even remember using that stick to pretend to be tribal niggers dancing around with it over our heads chanting OOGA BOOGA at fat kids house.
>>
>>34293393
sticks were fucking awesome man. we used to do all sorts of fancy fighting with them.
good times, brings back a lot of memories
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.