[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nofap is baby mode. I will not be satisfied until I've mastered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0575.jpg (98KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
98KB, 660x960px
Nofap is baby mode. I will not be satisfied until I've mastered nolust. Anyone care to join me?
>>
>>34292683

That's a nice Dick Cavett picture. And no, I think I'm going to carry on masturbating.
>>
>>34292683
I'm already there. I try to feel something when I force an erection and try to jerk, but no response from my brain. I'm 20 too. Mastered that shit without even trying.
>>
>>34292683
>the current year
>not doing /nopoop/

Talk about babies...
>>
File: I hide my anger and live a lie.jpg (85KB, 529x748px) Image search: [Google]
I hide my anger and live a lie.jpg
85KB, 529x748px
I wish I could just turn off all sexual desire. It's pointless and annoying. But then again, what isn't pointless and annoying?
>>
>>34292683
Already am on that since I joined Christianity. Indulging in lust and mental fantasies is a sin and should be avoided, with the help of God if necessary.
>>
>>34292781
Nolust is more nuanced than that. It's not about getting rid of sexual desire entirely, that's not healthy. It's about stopping sexual desire from having control over you. When you see a pretty girl, instead of thinking dirty thoughts about her, you just think, "My, she's beautiful" and let that be as far as it gets. It's about seeing women as people, and not as masturbation tools. It's about having a clean and clear mind, and having room to grow and mature.
>>
>>34292842
I already have that.

But I just want all lust and sexual desire removed from my body.
>>
>>34293912
Same here, I'm at a point at which when I'm out with friends or just talking to girls which i find attractive i can basically suppress all sexual and/or intimate thoughts about them, some times replacing them with anger at myself for even considering it, without anyone noticing apart from the occasional clenched fist. The problem comes at the end of the day when I'm alone, I start to recall every little detail about said encounters and start to imagine situations where i end up in a relationship with them. How do i stop this, i know nothing of the sort will ever happen, i decided this a long time ago and truly think I'm better off this way but damn i just cant seem to chase out these occasional thoughts..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.