[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say by some magick and a bit of luck you find a girl thats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1448034621354.jpg (77KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1448034621354.jpg
77KB, 796x712px
Lets say by some magick and a bit of luck you find a girl thats is both cute and pure and you start talking to her and so does she.
What do you talk about?
I mean both of you enjoy passing time with each other but just what would you talk about?
your hobbies? of course not
your goals? nothing at all
what is it?
>>
talk about recent 4chan events
>>
>>34292081
No see, I want a gf who is cute, pure AND who shares my hobbies. If I can talk to her about video games, music and anime, then I can talk for awhile.
>>
>>34292081
My hobbies and lack of goals. If she is a Misaki, I'm saved.
>>
>>34292081
>your hobbies?
>your goals?

Those are boring topics that will run out of steam quickly or lead to shallow one-sided conversation. When I find someone I can connect with, I try to quickly steer the conversation to deeper topics.
>>
I don't talk to her because I'm a volcel.
The only thing I seek in this life is money.
If I am to say something I would say "Give me money!".
>>
>>34292458
sounds like a pretty sad existance you're living there friend
>>
>>34292081
This is why I want a gf (male). Women have nothing worthwhile to talk about.
>>
>>34292081
We discuss building computers, networking and obscure early-2000s PC games late into the night.
>>
File: 1446172863518.png (385KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446172863518.png
385KB, 900x720px
Imagine yourself as a dumb, vapid cunt. What would you talk about?

Justin Bieber
spring shoes
trips to the Bahamas

ezpz, my dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.