[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf that takes me bareback while I have to see me shamefully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fe6.png (122KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
fe6.png
122KB, 600x691px
>tfw no bf that takes me bareback while I have to see me shamefully getting degraded in the mirror
>>
>>34291805
Why not? Are you ugly? Fat? A guy?
>>
>>34291984
I'm a original guy
>>
>>34292058
So a trap? That doesn't answer the other two questions though.
>>
I will be your bareback bf anon!
>>
>>34291805

If you have standards, you won't find that bf here.
>>
Do you struggle only to get fucked into submission OP?
>>
Post a pic already to see if you are a passable trap.
>>
>>34291805
>tfw gf to take bareback while I have to see me lose my verginity in the mirror
>>
>>34292633
I found a bf here, and he is great
>>
>>34292918
>I found a bf here,
How?

I'm just curious
>>
>>34291805
I exclusively fuck bareback, just so you know
>>
>>34293040
I just posted some contact info to a thread once after we were talking for a bit
>>
File: dying pepe.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
dying pepe.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
Bait or not, there are a lot of people on here who always cry 'but I wunna have a gf/bf feelsbadman lul xD foreva alone', so I'm going to respond as if your serious.

Step 1. Get of r9k. You will not find a boyfriend here if you have literally any standards. Even if you do, hes not as good as someone you could have meet elsewhere, and if hes tolerable at all its a miracle one in a million chance. We are all, at best, works in progress, myself included.

Step 2. Work on yourself. Physically most of all, if your fat, get fit. if you have no idea how to do makeup or develop a fashion style, learn. Also work on yourself mentally/socially. Get a hobby that makes you half interesting. Read, get culturally enriched. That way you'll always have something to say. If your a trap/trans, I'd include being honest about that in the category of mental well being.

The whole point of this step is to meet other peoples standards. Now for the next step, just a mirrored version of the last one.

Step 3. Develop your own standards. Have an idea of what qualities a significant over would have to meet. If that's a chad to humiliate you in front of a mirror, that's fine. If its some sensitive little fuckboi artist cuck who you can talk to and have feelings with, that's fine. Anything in between in fine. just have a standard of some kind. This standard can shift depending on what you realize you want, but never settle for someone who clearly does not meet them.

Step 4. Meet people. Local hobby meetups. Local social meetups. A bar or cafe. Live music. An art show. Literally fucking anywhere where there are people and its expected or socially acceptable to talk. Physical locations are best, but apps are better then nothing is you are a shy cuck. Be forward with what you want, straight up ask them out (or depending on the, setting ask to fuck). That's literally it. Congrats on your new relationship. One of the most basic human interactions. Now fuck off with this style of thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.