[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a black man, I freely believe that whites and asians are superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

As a black man, I freely believe that whites and asians are superior to us. I also wish for the scum known as black women to be exterminated, and I would sooner see them destroyed before any other group should some kind of ethnic conflict break out in the future.
>>
>tfw you will never join up with fellow blackbots in a quest to wipe out black women from the earth
>>
>as a black man
you are not black
post a pic of your nigger face
>>
I do think there are strengths and weaknesses to each group of people, although they are not equal. The way cats are specialized to hunt and consume only meat, and cannot tolerate poison like humans, sharks, goats can.

There is a certain quality about black people, it needs to be nurtured but I think they are the most down to earth, yet lack guile. So the dark side of this is that they try to rebel against this by fucking each other over out of spite in petty ways.
>>
I think all men need to come together and put women in their rigthful place at home. Only then we can have a functional society based on realities rather than some tumblirites fantasies like today t. a white man
>>
>>34291644
I like gabby though, she cool as hell. Would smoke a bowl with and smash.
>>
File: qtz.png (221KB, 390x446px) Image search: [Google]
qtz.png
221KB, 390x446px
>>34291644
>black girls on tv
>>34291897(Me)
Black girls irl :3
>>
>>34291644
>I freely believe that whites and Asians are superior to us.
Stop right there, there's your problem. You've got a huge inferiority complex, and as a result you will be inevitably cucked, even by "MUH PRECIOUS ASIANS AND WHITES"

I also wish for the scum known as black women to be exterminated, and I would sooner see them destroyed before any other group should some kind of ethnic conflict break out in the future.
>tfw he will never know the euphoric experience of busting a hit stick load into a black womens warm, wet pussy at the sight of her big black firm ass.

Black women aren't going anywhere my friend, cry about it you little black dick cuck boi.
>>
File: 1484600201226.jpg (25KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484600201226.jpg
25KB, 625x415px
>>34291925
I like black girls period, no meme.
>tfw still looking for a black gf weeb

I just want to smoke weed, play fighting vidya and cuddle.
>>
>be Aussie
>go to Ohio
>meet up with online friends
>they ditch me in some bar
>get talking to blacks
>offer me anything
>pussy, drugs you name it
>all I have to do is say crocodile Dundee shit
>they're laughing
>get them to talk nigger
>I'm laughing
>whites in the corner tell me to watch myself
>blacks tell whites to stfu
>whites btfo
>great night

Still think black Americans are cooler to this day.
>>
Wish there were fat black women in my country, I'd love someone like the OP pic.
>>
>>34291644
sorry redpilled tyrone, I'll break it down for you why this won't work in the end
>kill all black females
>black men reproduce
>more black females

if you wish to get rid of a disease then you must remove any chance of it coming back
>>
The girl in the op is like my dream girl. She looks like a big chocolate ball, Would love to give her my white seed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.