[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a cute girl at a church that we're both visiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1417985738520.jpg (7KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
1417985738520.jpg
7KB, 200x185px
>meet a cute girl at a church that we're both visiting
>talk to her get to know her a little bit
>3 weeks pass, see her again at a different church, get to know her more, get her number, etc
>text a little, maybe 100 texts total in 3-4 weeks, didn't want to seem desperate.
>she texts me pics of herself, poems, makes a video herself telling a poem for me, etc, gives me an illusion that she likes me
>try to ask her out for breakfast
>"school just started I got morning classes so idk..."
>ask her out for lunch
>"eat lunch at work and I don't get out until 9am so idk..."
>ragequit delete her delete all texts and pics she sent me

just kill me.
>>
>>34291397
Sounds like you might've waited too long. Once women start dropping obvious hints like the picture texts and videos and shit, you should pull the trigger within the next day or so.
>>
>>34291444
Nice trips. I asked her before and got the same type of replies. "Hey you said you like guns it would be fun if we went to the range together tonight", responds with "sorry I would love to go with you but I am hanging out in downtown with my dad right now" and sends a pic of her dad at downtown. those types of answers are made to keep my interest in her and I know it. fuck this.
>>
>>34291397

leave it open ended, dumbass. she's got classes/work so ask something like "hey, wanna grab some dinner when you're free? cool, just let me know"

then if she lets you know, you got a date. if she doesn't, then who gives a shit
>>
>>34291656
Ignore this, OP. If a woman rejects two offers to date and doesn't provide a rain check, she's not interested at all.
>>
>>34291656
if someone likes you they will make time for you regardless of classes/work/etc. these were clearly soft rejections.
>>
>>34291397
>>text a little, maybe 100 texts
>text
>a little
ive never get 100 text in my whole fucking life
>>
You were kept around to stroke her ego, or because she didn't know how to get out of the hole she dug for herself by acting like she was interested in you

Sorry OP
>>
File: 1484845588730.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484845588730.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>34291740
This. She'd suggest another time when you two could meet if she was really interested. Also this >>34291736

Time to move on, OP.
>>
>>34291740
imo that's true if you're already dating. if you just casually know someone, you don't owe anyone your time - you just try to go out when you get some free time and feel like going out with that person
>>
>>34291736
>not interested at all
then why the fuck write poems for me and shit? just to see how well it would work on other guys that she actually likes?
>>
>>34292259
it is called validation, anon.
women like to be told they have worth, it doesn't matter who tells them.
>>
>>34292304
haha im so fucking angry but I'm so glad I made the choice that I did
>>
>>34292259
>>34292385
homie you're taking advice from the wrong idiots
>>
>>34292394
I didn't take advice from them, I did what I did knowing how shit works.
>>
>>34292491
I'm saying you're listening to the wrong idiots. just because a girl tells you she's busy twice doesn't mean she's some cunt who was just using you for self validation, it just means she's busy and hasn't decided she cares enough about you to MAKE time.

so what? just be patient and keep chatting with her. maybe she didn't feel like going out when you asked. eventually she'll have free time and you can go on a date or she'll make it clear she's not interested and you can move on or try to keep her around as a friend
>>
>>34291444

This. Women don't tell you straight forward they want a date, to be fucked, etc... they definitely give hints though with pictures, body language, being seen out in public with you, and being alone together.
>>
>>34292649
>try to keep her around as a friend
haha never. I already deleted her if she wants she can always text me if she has time and interest. otherwise Im moving on.
>>
>>34291444
Don't listen to this.

It sounds like you've known her for a month, that's not waiting too long. Girls aren't some kind of puzzle where you have to send exactly the right texts at the right time. Sounds like she isn't interested in dating you, doesn't matter when you sent it. Don't send her 100 texts anymore. If she is interested and it just was a bad time she will follow up with you later.
>>
>>34292744
dude people are just people, whether a guy or a girl. girls are not just slabs of meat that you have to give a secret password to so they'll date you any more than guys are just slabs of meat for girls to put inside them.

we are social creatures that enjoy interaction. you'll never get a girlfriend if you just talk to girls and think "ok we've talked, now we have to decide to date or never speak again". just look for friends and eventually there will be someone you like enough to date. that's how it works.
>>
nigga are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>34293189
>social creatures who like interaction
Speak for yourself normie.
>>
are you asking for /adv/ on r9k bro?
>>
File: fuckNOOOOO.jpg (26KB, 413x339px) Image search: [Google]
fuckNOOOOO.jpg
26KB, 413x339px
>>34291397
I would never understand why women do this
If you're not interested in me, don't fucking act as such, Jesusssss that's the reason I'm so insecure and I can NEVER read a women's body language
>>
>>34293189
>just look for friends
you can't escape the friendzone, ever. women want as many guys "interested" in them as possible. this gives them comfort and peace of mind knowing that if their current guy or someone they are pursuing doesn't deliver, they'll fall back on someone else. fuck giving any girl that benefit. its a yes or no.
>>
>>34292744
You did the right thing. I hate when chicks use me for self validation and boosting her ego. Good thing I'm not a white-knight who told her everything she wanted to hear instead of everything she needed to hear.

I had a similar situation with a girl at work recently, I deleted the shit outta her when I tried to invite her out and she rejected me with the cheapest excuse they give you, "I'm busy, sorry" then see her Snapchat stories hanging out with chads at the beach. Fuck outta here, she's not interested, deleted all way of contact I had with her, she still have my number and if she wants to text me she can do it even though I know she won't do it. It's all or nothing. I told you I'm into you, I want you as more than a friend, but you don't, then goodbye it's time for me to move on, I refuse to be one of her beta orbiters who keep boosting her ego to the moon while she's fucking Chad. No thank you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.