[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is a fucking whore >be 4 >mom cheats on dad with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 45645e41df0447c0a976a3ff6588acab.jpg (143KB, 409x1536px) Image search: [Google]
45645e41df0447c0a976a3ff6588acab.jpg
143KB, 409x1536px
My mom is a fucking whore

>be 4
>mom cheats on dad with this guy
>guy doesn't know my mom's married
>mom & dad split and she stays with guy
>guy is Ron
>my dad is a abusive prick that I never see
>Ron is awesome
>I live with my grandparents but he takes every oportunity to do something with me like bike rides and stuff
>how did my mom get this guy he's actually nice?
>Thirteen years pass
>I graduated high school last June, and Ron was there to watch me walk across the stage in my cap & gown
>Dad wasn't there
>November 2016
>Ron's working in the oilfields up north making huge bank
>mom starts loosing weight and spending lots of time in the next town over
>that could only mean one thing
>I need a ride to work one day and she was the only one that could take me
>on the car ride I basically interrogate her until I hear what I don't really want to hear
>"I'm seeing a guy"
>"And I'm seeing another guy"
>my mother is fucking two dudes while the father to her two daughters is working like a nigger to support her dumb ass
>Ron knows, she told him over Christmas, he is rightfully pissed
>mom actually thought I'd be on her side but I just called her a fucking idiot for doing this to Ron
>they're going to marriage counselling today so I gotta pick my sisters up from school

well what the fuck robots I don't have a fucking clue what to do or think. I almost want to get Ron by himself and tell him if he wants a divorce I'll take his side 100%

Anybody else here had to deal with their whore of a mother?
>>
also sorry if this doesnt make any fucking sense it's my first greentext lol
>>
Honestly, Ron is a fucking moron for thinking your slut mom would be loyal. A cheater NEVER cheats once.

If you really care about him, tell him to divorce your whore mother for his own sake. He doesn't need to support an unfaithful whore who can't help but take miles of dick at the first opportunity.
>>
Your mom is just like every other woman in the world. I feel bad for Ron for falling for the marriage meme, but in reality it's his own fault. He got together with a girl who left cheated on her man with him, what in gods name made him think she would not do the exact same thing again? Especially after it worked out so well the first time.
>>
>>34291646
This desu

Cheaters will always cheat again. Once they know they can get away with it, they won't stop.

If I were in Ron's shoes, I'd divorce your mom so hard. No way in hell would I continue to work long tiring days out on the rigs to support an unfaithful wife.
>>
>>34291389
All i know about my mother is that she has gone through a bunch of guys after she and my father got divorced, it wasn't bad they still talk and i love the both of them, but my mom makes little to nothing at her work, constantly dosent show up, and spends money on a bunch of useless shit and can still afford (after necessities) to buy Gucci perfume and really expensive luxury stuff, i have no idea how she came into the money but I doubt it is anything light hearted and pure, i dont want to think about it but I can't think of anything else
>>
>>34291683
She probably made up some lie about the dad being "abusive" or something to justify the cheating. Ron then thinks "well I'm treating her great so she'll never cheat!" without realizing that she cheated because she could, not because of any abuse.
>>
>>34291904

Wow I'm sorry you had to be raised by such a degenerate slut and a sheep.
>>
>>34291920
that's pretty much exactly what happened. But she didn't cheat for more than 14 years. And if she did she did a very damn fine job of hiding it because pretty much everyone in her family and my dads family were waiting for her to slip and and start fucking random dudes again
>>
>>34291389
DUDE WEED

Hope your family get's fucked up and you lose everything lmao
>>
>>34291389
Take care of your sisters bro, they might come across some hard times in the very near future. It's gonna be up to you to make them feel safe and secure.
>>
>>34292420
thank man that's what's really got me fucked. they're 8 and 6 and haven't a single clue what's going on
>>
>>34291389
Call your stepdad ASAP and tell him you're on his side 100%
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.