[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you still live with your parents past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1479379378217.png (121KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1479379378217.png
121KB, 785x757px
Friendly reminder that if you still live with your parents past age 18, you are completely deplorable and unrespectable. Move out.

>Inb4 muh not well off enough to move out
You have no excuse.
>>
>Move out

Make me. Oh wait, whats that sweetheart, you can't? You're impotent and powerless to do anything about it?

lmao
>>
>>34291302
>you have no excuses

My boss owes me THOUSANDS.

When I get paid, I'll move...fucking nerds, man.
>>
>>34291393
I'm willing to bet your boss hasn't paid you yet because you're a fucking pushover and can't assert yourself.
>>
>>34291302
My parents live right next to the University I go to. Why would I pay to live somewhere else?
>>
>>34291302
Just 1 real life friend I dont really see, So I would only be more isolated if i moved out again, by living at home I atleast get some social interaction
>>
>>34291302
Working full time while living at home is obviously the best thing to do you pleb. Almost 0 expenditure means I can keep saving then eventually buy a house. By the time I actually leave home I'll be set.
>>
>you are completely deplorable and unrespectable.

I'm okay with that.
>>
>>34291302
Why would i move out ?
>It's cheaper to live in the same house than living in seperate houses.
>I litterally dont have any reason to move out.
>I don't cook much so my mom cooking helps
>Not falling for this shitty meme brah
>>
>>34291393
if your boss owes you thousands, do something about it. take it to court. otherwise he'll just keep it.

also, if he's still your boss, quit. you're a dumbass.
>>
>>34291302

This is not the 80's anymore buddy : ).
>>
>>34292013

Stay as long as it's beneficial for both you and your family. There's no reason to live alone ''just because''.

I live alone in my concrete box with rent paid by welfare it's not that exciting.
>>
>>34291327
OP never told you to move out. He's just stating that you are a pathetic waste. Which is true, by the way. Cheers.
>>
"Move out at 18" is an anglo thing. Other countries don't want their family members to starve on the street or get stabbed in an alleyway on the way to the methadone clinic.
>>
>>34291302
>18
Here in Italy at 18 you're still in highschool

and now, at 21, I can't find even a shitty job to move out. At least I should get my degree in 10 months.
>>
I would if anyone would be willing to keep me in a NEETcage. I'd agree to any conditions. i'm a girl(male) btw
>>
>>34291302
Yes I'm sat on the shitter right now and my mums crying and cursing me.

I think it's because she was cleaning the toilet so I said I'd go downstairs to use the other one I was joking but she lost her shit anyway.

The downstairs toilet is new and we don't use it. I don't get it.
>>
>>34291302
>Unnecessarily renting money away is respectable
>>
Why the Fuck would I move out. The school I go to is 10 min away from where I live. I live in the bay area, it's too expensive to move out unless I want to work full time to afford a bed in a room shared with three other people. I'll move out when I transfer to university from my cc
>>
>>34292187
if it makes you feel any better, I'm 21 and didn't go to college. I am making 55k in a pretty cheap part of the country though, so it's easy to afford my own decent place.

ps it's almost time for my annual raise. excited to see where it takes me
>>
>>34291302
why is it considered bad living with your family in the western world again? my old man worked his ass off for over 20 years to pay off the mortgage on our house and it seems like a waste to just leave.
>>
File: 2529770.png (1MB, 1500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2529770.png
1MB, 1500x1300px
>hurr durr why aren't you self-employed, own a house and a ferrari by age 30 like me?

Fucking boomers reeeeeeeee
>>
>>34291302

Nah. I don't even have an excuse other than greed. I could pay cash for a house if I wanted. I'm more concerned with having my personal savings hit 500k before I turn 40. I'm halfway there and have 8 years to go - I should be right on target
>>
>>34291302
There isn't a single fucking rule or law that states people need to move out after 18. Sure, going to college and university means the possibility of living on your own or rooming, but you don't need to of your parents live close.

Once you have a stable job or started a career or have money, yeah you can either contribute to your parents' expense or move out.
>>
>>34292427

> 32 years old
> still living with parents

Are you sure you're halfway there? if your bank account says $2500.00, that's only halfway to 5k friendo :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.