[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looking for places to study because my room sucks and the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Looking for places to study because my room sucks and the college library closes in a few hours
>Google it
>Get the Mormon church
W-what?

Should I go?
>>
>>34291132
Guys, this is serious, if I ask the mormons if I can do my calculus at their church would they let me?
>>
>>34291276
I would say probably.

I went to high school with a few mormons and if anything they were all really fucking studious. All the chicks had big titties too but that's besides the point.
>>
>>34291298
I'm actually considering calling the number and explaining my situation and asking them. Everywhere else, including the public library and other places in my house, sucks.

It's giving me anxiety but I think I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>34291460
like I said, I've never once met a degenerate mormon. I guess they're just real good with that shit.
>>
>>34291460
Unless you want to be hounded to convert all the fucking time, I wouldn't. I grew up around a Mormon family and they were so fucking annoying constantly trying to get me to become Mormon, go to church, go a mission when I'm 18, blahblahblahblah.
>>
>>34291132
If someone is there, they'd probably let you. If it's not Sunday or one of the nights they have youth group, there's probably nobody there though. They won't let you study in the church just by yourself though.
>>
>>34291492
you haven't met me then!

mormons are all pretty upstanding. the ones that become degenerates usually leave the church first because they get shunned anyways
>>
>>34291532
I don't know why you would be.

You all seem to have like the top-tier family and social support structure on top of being all beautifully aryan.

Why the fuck would you give that up?
>>
>>34291499
THEY SEND YOU ON MISSIONS?!??
>>
>>34291499
I'm an agnostic right now but technically I'm a super lapsed Mormon as my parents (who change denominations like people change socks) had me baptized there when I was 10.

I only have vague memories of people being nice and what I did there.
>>
>>34291624

the support is there when you're being perfectly mormon, but gone the second you're not. if you don't want to:

> commit to 3 hours of church every sunday
> pay 10% of your gross income to the church
> serve a "calling" (aka a second job to help run the church)
> go on a two year mission
> check in on the other members to make sure they're following the church to a T
> no drinking/smoking/coffee/tea
> talk to the bishop once a year about how often you masturbate
> have a large family
> go to the temple and go through the secret rituals
> etc.

then you will be immediately shunned. and that's not even getting into the fucked up social culture of the church
>>
>>34291700
All Mormon men are sent on missions at the age of 18 to spread the word of God (ie walk around to your house and try to get you to convert in their white shirts and suit pants) for a couple of years. My little brother, who was sadly converted by my crazy mother had to endure such strife. He's now well fucked in the head, literally only ever talks about God and he came back from his mission severely malnutritioned.

I have fucking horror stories about Mormons. They are all awful people.
>>
>>34291700
yeah. if you're a guy, you're expected to go on a mission for two years. if you're a girl, it's "optional" (read: probably should)
>>
I decided not to call em, 40 minute walk over there and I don't have a car and can't be fucked to pay 7 bucks for an Uber/Lyft over there. My grandma also bummed me out about what I'm going to do to transfer to the big university next year when I mentioned studying over at the church.

I'm 22 and I still feel like a kid sometimes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.