[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat human flesh from someone who died by natural causes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: genocide.png (138KB, 281x451px) Image search: [Google]
genocide.png
138KB, 281x451px
Would you eat human flesh from someone who died by natural causes? The body is pretty fresh and sterile, so no risk of contamination by some lethal bacteria or something.
>>
If I had to? Sure. Just not their penises.
>>
>>34290746
Seek help if you are considering consuming human flesh in real life.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? Seek help
>>
>>34290773
No, you're not obligated nor is starving or anything. Just out of curiosity.
>>
>>34290795
If I'm not obligated to then probably not. Ehhhh, maaaaybe a curiosity thing, but it'd require the fact that it'd never ever have any consequences.

I was just making a WKUK reference
>>
>people reacting negatively to this
Have you all really never wondered what human meat tastes like?
>>
>>34290773
Whay if it was a feminine dick anon?
>>
If I was on a deserted island and someone just died, yeah. It's meat just like any other animal we eat.
>>
>>34290784
>>34290785
Chill out, people. I'm just asking.

>>34290819
What kind of consequences?

>>34290837
See >>34290795

>>34290827
This
>>
I heard it resembles pork.

If I knew I could try it and not get caught, I certainly would.
>>
Yeah, why not. I would want it ground and made into human meatballs.
>>
Fuck no, I don't want Kuru.
>>
>>34290746
Did Molymeme mention this? Dude goes from anarchist to alt-right, so I wouldn't be surprised if he jumps onto another movement and puts a cultist spin on it.

I wonder if all the other youtubers, who suddenly became "woke" the moment views and patreon bucks started coming in, will follow him.
>>
>>34290899
Legal consequences are the only one's I'd be worried about. Otherwise no problem.

>>34291210
Just don't eat brain?
>>
>>34291325
Mad cow can be had from eating meat. Kuru is a similar disease to mad cow, the prions can reach meat.
>>
File: 1403641654103.jpg (84KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403641654103.jpg
84KB, 463x600px
>>34290746
Molyneux:
>retard biased faggot who can't admit he is biased and trumpets himself as The Most Reasonable Balanced Intellectual Of All Times

>is a skeptic about climate change, only looks at junk science that confirms his world view rather than the overwhelming body of evidence from myriad different fields that all confirm the opposite of his world view (AKA he is literally on par with evolution-deniers)

>says that you should "defoo" if you have an abusive family [IMPORTANT CAVEAT: he says that ALL parents in the year 2017 are abusive, NO MATTER WHAT, because "parents in 2017 are like doctors in 1500; they don't really know what they are doing and they are just bad and dangerous, so you need to defoo"

>runs a creepy cult channel for faggots, panders to their beliefs, never challenges them to think about the opposing view

>is needlessly intolerant of differing opinions, becomes fanatical at the drop of a hat

>has totally useless college degrees

>convinced his wife to defoo from her family who was admittedly very nice to her, doesn't matter they are secretly abusive anyway, says molyneux, so you need to cut contact with them permanently :)

>got her wife into serious misconduct charges when she used one of his recorded podcasts to convince one of the patients in her psychiatric counsel to permanently cut ties with his whole family, like she did

>he gets mad and makes a video when people donate to him less than what he deems appropriate, will literally rage at his own donators if they donate less than $10.00 at a time because that's too small for him, complains that receiving donations smaller than $10.00 is like being slapped in the face

xD i love this memeguy

why is this faggot nigger popular?
>>
>>34291605
Those aren't arguments, my dude.
>>
>>34291633
Nice memeguy quote man xD how much did you donate this month? make sure it's at least $15.00 or else memeguy will devote a section of his podcast to raging about your small donation!
>>
>>34290746
If I had the instructions on cooking it properly, sure. I've honestly always wondered.
>>
>>34291458
But the highest concentration of folded prions is in the brain, which is why you just don't eat the brain.
It's not like I'm gonna have an arm and a leg to see what it tastes like. Just a bite sized piece.
>>
>>34291210
I thought it was how Kuru was transmitted, not caused.
>>
>>34291658
I don't donate to molymeme. Still not an argument, either way.

Is this a theme in all of your posts?
>>
>>34291605
Jesus christ, that yellow stuff is all fat?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.